036. [Case II] Inheritance, ch.5 - Timing

Xu Ming is extremely emotionally unstable, and he hides in the corner of two walls, and cannot be shot from the front or the back.
  Zhan Zhao wanted to approach him, but he just yelled "Time is too late", saying that the students will "poison" him because he is a "hereditary person."

  Bao Zheng sat in the helicopter in a hurry.
  On the other side, Bai Yutang was holding a "gun", leaning on a pillar, and took a visual inspection... At least one meter behind the wall where Xu Ming was hiding, the front pillar was about half a meter in diameter, and there were dead corners at the front and back.
  Zhao Hu motioned to Bai Yutang—from another angle, that girl was almost dead.
  ...

  Zhan Zhao said, "I know you are a hereditary."
  Sure enough, this sentence had a little effect on Xu Ming.
  Xu Ming asked, "You know..."
  "I have seen other inheritors." Zhan Zhao said.
  Xu Ming asked, "Then you know that I must get the antidote! I am very important, I can't die..."
  Zhan Zhao nodded, "I know someone can cure you."
  "Who?" Xu Ming asked, "He has a solution. Medicine?"
  "Yeah!" Zhan Zhao nodded and walked forward, "He created hereditary people."
  Xu Ming poked his head out tremblingly, looking at Zhan Zhao, and seeing Zhan Zhao step closer, he waved his hands. The "gun" faced Zhan Zhao, "Stay back! Don't come back!"
  Zhan Zhao stopped, and Bai Yutang burst into sweat over there...Zhan Zhao had no weapons in his hand, but Xu Ming held the & gun. & And obviously crazy.

  Bao Zheng was sweating anxiously.
  Ma Han saw Bai Yutang near the pillar making a gesture to him.
  Ma Han raised his head, held down the headset and asked, "Jiang Ping."
  Downstairs, Jiang Ping, who had arrived in the command car, immediately replied, "I'm watching the surveillance, there are blind spots on all sides, and no sniper positions..."
  "How thick is the pillar in front of him?" Ma Han asked.
  Jiang Ping was taken aback, "Uh..."
  Beside Jiang Ping, Bai Chi took the top floor plan of the library and said to Ma Han "72 cm."

  Ma Han put the sniper rifle & gun aside, from under the helicopter stool. Pulled out a box.
  Bao Zheng took a look... Mahan usually took three boxes with him when performing missions. This time he took two on the plane, one was the small-caliber sniper rifle & gun in his hand just now... because it was upstairs. The distance is short, there is no need for large-caliber long-range sniper & guns...
  Bao Zheng saw Ma Han open the box and took out a black & gun & barrel, dark green metal & gun & sniper rifle from it. Gun & come, he put the grab on his knee, and took out a bullet about twenty centimeters in length from the edge of the box with his other hand.

  "Wow..." Bao Zheng shocked him, "What are you doing? Shoot the gun?"
  Ma Han loaded the bullet into the magazine, pulled the gun and bolt, leaned back on the hatch, and adjusted the sight. He said, "AMR5075...I haven't used it since I left the sniper team."
  Bao Zheng puzzled, "Is this & the gun & the police rationed you? What is that shell?"
  Mahan aimed at that side. Wall...

  Zhan Zhao saw a red spot on the wall.
  "APFSDS" Mahan said.
  Bao Zheng asked, "What do you mean?"

  "Package." Bai Chi's voice came over the earphone. "That is a 15mm armor-piercing projectile, which can penetrate two walls or armor plates from 1000-800 meters away. "
  Bao Zheng frown Mahan asked," where do you come this stuff? "
  Mahan said," farewell ceremony when leaving the sniper team. "
  Bao Zheng opened his mouth wide. At this moment, he didn't have extra brainpower to judge whether Mahan was telling the truth or nonsense.

  "Kill him?" Bao Zheng asked.
  Ma Han shook his head, "Listen to Dr. Zhan, you have to live." On
  the other end, Bai Yutang made a "wait" gesture to Ma Han.
  Ma Han dragged and grabbed, adjusting his breathing. The pilot on the helicopter and Bao Zheng didn't dare to take a mouthful...

  Zhan Zhao naturally saw the red light spot, and also heard the conversation between Ma Han and Bao Zheng in the headset... ...As for the armor-piercing
  bullet ... Zhan Zhao was thinking, and suddenly he heard the phone ringing from where Xu Ming was hiding.

  Zhan Zhao was slightly taken aback.
  Xu Ming shouted, "The time is up! The time is up! There are still ten seconds... and ten seconds!"
  Zhan Zhao realized that this may not be the phone ringtone, but the alarm ringtone set by the mobile phone...
  " Xu Ming!" Zhan Zhao called to him.
  At the same time, when Guan Weiwei screamed, Xu Ming pushed her out.
  Guan Weiwei fell to the ground, Xu Ming raised the gun and pointed at her. Zhao Hu could see clearly that this was the method of execution...

  Xu Ming was hiding behind the pillar, just as he raised the gun. Zhan Zhao suddenly shouted, "Be careful!"
  Almost at the same time Zhan Zhao spoke, Bai Yutang rushed out of the corner and rushed towards Xu Ming's direction.
  Everyone heard a "buzz" & gun sound...

  Bao Zheng and the helicopter pilot felt a "buzz" in their ears.
  A hole with a diameter of about 10cm appeared on the left side of the opposite wall about a meter high, and on the other side... Xu Ming flew out.

  Bai Yutang just rushed, pushed Xu Ming away, and pressed it against the wall. Zhao Hu picked up the "gun". Luo Tian used to pick up the dying girl and ran to the door, and put it on the stretcher that had been waiting there. on. The emergency staff treated her wound, but she lost too much blood, lifted the stretcher and rushed into the elevator downstairs to the hospital.

  Zhan Zhao ran to the wall and saw Xu Ming struggling painfully against the wall. There was a hole on the back of the right hand he just grabbed. Fortunately, the pillar was thick enough to dissolve most of the power of the armor-piercing bullet, otherwise his arm might It's all blown up.
  Zhao Hu looked at Xu Ming's grabbing handle and it was broken, and he walked over to look at the hole, "Goodbye...Is the mortar used by Brother Xiao Ma just now or the sniper&gun&?"

  Through the hole, Seeing the helicopter's cabin door opened, Bao Zheng walked down, and Ma Han was closing his gun.
  Bao Zheng asked when he got off the plane, "Did you die?"
  Bai Zhanzhao gave him a thumbs up, "Neither of them died!"
  Bao Zheng was excited, turning his head and pointing at Ma Han in the cabin, "Good job! A few bullets! A few more!"

  Jiang Ping asked Ma Han curiously, "How do you know where his hand is?"
  Ma Han smiled...Because Zhan Zhao suddenly shouted "Caution" just now, so he lowered his head and took it. Gun & Xu Ming, who was facing the girl, raised his head reflexively. When he saw the Bai Yutang rushing towards him, he instinctively lifted the "gun" in his hand slightly... At this moment, a little black "gun" appeared on the side of the column, horse Therefore, Han judged the location of Xu Ming's grabbing hand. His purpose was to fly the gun, but the armor-piercing projectile was too powerful, and Xu Ming's hand would definitely be scrapped... This was the lightest price. , Mahan has only 0. One second of consideration is of course pulling the trigger.

  Xu Ming's injury was serious. Bai Yutang asked Luo Tian and Qin Ou to take him to the hospital to treat the wound, and then he was taken back to the SCI directly.

  Zhan Zhao didn't rush back, and said to Bai Yutang, "I want to go to his office."
  Bai Yutang thought for a while, "Do you want to see that cup of coffee?"
  Zhan Zhao smiled slightly, "Well, let's see if he is right." It's really poisoned."

  "Boss." At this moment, Zhao Hu took a mobile phone placed in the evidence bag and gave it to Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao took it, turned on the phone... and found that there was a set alarm on the page, and the ringtone should be this.
  Bai Yutang also took a look, and the time set for the alarm clock was 9:44:50 in the evening.
  "He said there are still ten seconds..." Bai Yutang asked, "So it's 9:45 in the evening?"
  Zhan Zhao frowned, "What's the meaning of this time?"
  Everyone shook their heads.

  After all, it was Da'an who involved three lives. Bao Zheng took some people back to deal with the aftermath. Bai Yutang led everyone, along with the principal, to Xu Ming's office.
  After the incident, Bao Zheng had arranged for someone to take out the other people in Xu Ming's office. A cordon was pulled at the door of the office, and two policemen guarded the door.

  Zhan Zhao and others walked in, and the principal also followed, holding his hands together, not daring to touch the things on the table.
  The principal is also getting older, the sweat on his forehead and his face pale, everyone is a little worried about the old man's blood pressure.

  People from Forensic Science are here.
  Zhan Zhao walked to the desk of Xu Ming's office, pointed to half a cup of coffee that had been cooled on the table, and said to Lao Wang from the Forensics Department, "Can you know if there is "poison" right away?"
  Lao Wang picked up the cup. After looking at it, he smelled it again.
  He walked aside, took out a small part with a test tube, opened a box with an instrument in it, and started a simple test.

  Jiang Ping checked Xu Ming's computer, and Bai Chi looked through the documents on the desk.
  Ma Han and Zhao Hu asked Xu Ming's colleagues at the door... Bai Yutang looked around the office, while Zhan Zhao stared at a photo frame on the table.

  In Zhan Zhao's memory, Xu Ming was single. The photo frame on his desk was not a photo of his lover, nor a family member... but a landscape photo.
  This is quite abnormal.
  Zhan Zhao looked at the landscape photo... I saw that it was probably taken in front of a waterfall, and the rushing white water splashed all the way onto the lens... There was a half rainbow in the sky and a light spot.

  Zhan Zhao frowned and stared at the photo. He heard Bai Yutang calling him, "Mao."
  Zhan Zhao raised his head...Bai Yutang and Bai Chi were standing behind Jiang Ping. There was something on Jiang Ping's computer screen. Everyone looked at him, as if to tell him to come over.

  Zhan Zhao walked over.
  Seeing that it was an email, Jiang Ping found the last email Xu Ming opened.
  Zhan Zhao looked down at the screen carefully... and saw that the content of the email was quite simple, with a total of two lines: the
  first line: coffee is "toxic", the game was re-planned.
  The second line: End time: 9:45 tonight.

  In addition, there is a picture attached to the letter, which is a partial photo of the top floor plan of the library. In the place where Xu Ming was hiding just now, I drew it with a red pen. ring.

  "Team White."
  At this time, Lao Wang finished the test and raised his head and said, "There is no poisonous reaction."
  Everyone nodded, and sure enough... but I
  heard Lao Wang continue to say, "But there is a problem."
  Zhan Zhan Zhao and others looked at him—what's the problem?
  "This is not coffee."
  "What?" Zhan Zhao was taken aback for a moment.

  "What is it not coffee?" Bai Yutang was puzzled.
  "The main ingredient is water, and there are some other elements that cause discoloration. I need to go back and check it carefully." Lao Wang pointed to his nose as he said, "There is no coffee taste at all, and no caffeine is detected."
  Bai Yutang nodded. , The forensics department took the things and withdrew first.

  Jiang Ping continued to search Xu Ming's computer, Bai Chi looked at Xu Ming's lesson preparation notes.
  Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao while he was still looking at the picture frame.

  "9:45..." Zhan Zhao repeated this time to himself while looking at the photo.
  Suddenly, as if thinking of something, he backed the photo frame and opened it.
  Bai Yutang watched Zhan Zhao pull out the "photo", and said to him, "This is not a photo!"
  Bai Yutang asked, "What is that?"
  Zhan Zhao showed Bai Yutang the back of the photo... There are a few lines on it, as well as a postmark and address.

  Bai Yutang also understood, "Postcard?"
  "Look at who the sender is!" Zhan Zhao pointed to the mailing address covered by the postmark.
  Bai Yutang frowned and saw the sender's line with only one letter-G.