023. [Case I] Witnesses, ch.23 - Deja Vu

Naturally, Bai Yutang was not interested in the corpse. What he was interested in was only the clues that Gongsun got after investigating the corpse, so Captain Bai only had to lean gracefully on the other door frame beside Bai Jintang and wait.
  Zhan Zhao was still a little interested in the corpse of the former curator. He poked Gongsun curiously and asked, "What does it mean that the data is normal? Are you sure he is dead?"
  Gongsun nodded, "Yes, he died very thoroughly. "
  Zhan Zhao thought for a while, and in order to make sure he didn't misunderstand him, he asked again, "I can't resurrect?"
  Gongsun's mouth twitched, and all the forensic doctors on the side looked up at Zhan Zhao and squinted. That meant-- Where does the layman come from.

  At this time, Bai Yutang suddenly asked Bai Jintang, "Speaking of which, where are so many forensic doctors?"
  Bai Jintang said, "What forensic seminars are being held recently. It seems that the world's top forensic doctors are here, anyway. Gongsun's companion, I invite them to dinner."
  Bai Yutang looked at Bai Jintang--you are quite generous.
  Bai Jintang embraced his arms and changed his posture gracefully and continued to lean against the door, "I am an engineer who treats human souls."
  Bai Yutang listened fresh, and asked Bai Jintang incomprehensibly, "Isn't the engineer of human soul a teacher?"
  Bai Jintangyi Shrugged, "I mean an engineer who dismantles humans without souls."
  Bai Yutang turned his head silently. His elder brother has recently become humorous...

  Bai Jintang looked back and wanted to find a place to smoke a cigarette. At a glance, he saw that there was an empty one. In his eyes, Kai Bin stood there like a fool.
  Bai Yutang noticed that Bai Jintang stopped moving suddenly, and looked back, and saw that his elder brother was staring at Kaibin, or at Kaibin's hollow eye socket.
  Afterwards, Bai Jintang frowned and rubbed his temples gently.
  Bai Yutang wanted to ask him if he was uncomfortable, but saw Gongsun running over and asked Bai Jintang, "What's wrong?"
  "No." Bai Jintang waved his hand gently, indicating that Gongsun was busy with himself.

  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other-awesome! With a frown, the eldest brother made Gongsun drop the corpse and fly over.
  Bai Yutang signaled Gongsun to go back and continue to be busy, and he accompanied Bai Jintang to the side to breathe.
  Gongsun nodded.
  Bai Yutang and Bai Jintang arrived at the window not far away. After not looking at Kaibin, Bai Jintang obviously returned to normal. He lit a cigarette and looked at the distance without knowing what he was thinking.
  Bai Yutang looked back at Kai Bin at the door with some care.

  In the room, Gongsun continued to study the corpse data with several forensic doctors. Xiaoxia was going to cover the box and transport the corpse back to SCI. The rest of the forensic doctors applied to visit the SCI. It seems that the presiding party of this forensic medical conference is the police station of S city, and a visit to the SCI is also a project of the conference.
  Gongsun's thoughts were no longer on the corpse, so he looked back at Zhan Zhaohe Zhao Jue.
  At this time, Zhan Zhao was talking to Zhao Jue.
  "My eldest brother's memory has been restored, it has always been normal, why is there a sudden rejection today?" Zhan Zhao wondered.
  Zhao Jue obviously just remembered it, and said, "Almost forgot, he still reacts a little to Cyclops."

  "Cyclops?" Gongsun wondered, "I watched a movie with him that day, and the protagonist was Cyclops, which lasted for two hours. I didn't see him uncomfortable either."
  Zhao Jue said, "The Cyclops didn't have time to
  dangle all over the place, right?" Gongsun frowned, what?
  Zhan Zhao suddenly remembered, and touched his chin, "You mean, my eldest brother saw you when I was young..."
  Zhan Zhao said, making a motion of two fingers to close his eyes, and asked Zhao Jue, "Is that time? "
  His memory barrier is based on that shot." Zhao Jue said, "Slight rejection is normal, don't worry."
  "Are you sure there is no danger?" Gongsun asked.
  Zhao Jue nodded.
  Zhan Zhao walked to Gongsun's side, patted him lightly, and said, "Don't worry, there will be nothing wrong with Big Brother."

  With the double assurance of Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue, it should be all right, Gongsun also felt relieved. At this time, the box had been loaded into the car, and Gongsun was about to go back with the car.
  Bai Yutang gave him the evidence bag and asked him to take it back and let Jiang Ping analyze it. There is a camera in the eyeball and a chip behind it, which is quite precise and can be connected to the human brain.
  Gongsun was surprised and asked Ma Xin to put his eyeballs in a sealed box and take them back to Jiang Ping.

  "The miniature camera has a signal reception problem." Zhan Zhao asked Zhao Jue, "Can you find G's hiding place through that eyeball?"
  Zhao Jue said indifferently, "He should run away, but this time he is not. He will run away because
  he didn't get what he wanted to take." "Is he interested in the five stolen exhibits?" Zhan Zhao asked, "What he wants to investigate is the control that Kaibin said just now, which has been lost. The ability of the human brain?"

  " Does it really have such a divine ability?"
  Bai Yutang also walked in, followed by Bai Jintang.
  Gongsun came over to hold Bai Jintang's face and looked at it, and found that there was no abnormality. He was relieved. After kissing him, he brought a large group of forensic doctors, pretending to be corpses, and went back to the SCI forensic doctor for research.
  Zhao Hu and Ma Han sent the forensic doctors back.

  Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang asked Bai Jintang, "Aren't you going with you?"
  Bai Jintang spread his hands, "Gongsun loves me too much, I will be distracted by him."
  Zhan Zhaohe and Bai Yutang twitched his mouth, turned his face and walked out, slandering— -These two cheeks are always showing affection!

  Bai Jintang glanced at Kaibin again and asked Zhao Jue, "Is he also a bag?"
  Zhao Jue smiled slightly, "Yes."
  "Is the parasite this time that person?" Bai Jintang asked.
  Zhao Jue shook his head gently, and patted Bai Jintang on the shoulder, "No, but... it's infinitely close, don't worry."
  Bai Jintang nodded, and said, "If you need anything, please tell me."
  Zhao Jue nodded.

  Bai Jintang walked forward and asked Bai Yutang and the others, "Are you going to the Bai family?"
  "Yeah!" Zhan Zhao nodded, "Go to the place where Qi Le Chen Yu and the others rehearsed to pick up Chen Xiaofei, and then go to his old house together."
  Bai Jintang nodded, "They are all preparing for the rehearsal of the dinner performance, let's go together."

  Half an hour later, everyone drove to the downstairs of a building of the Bai Group.
  Bai Yutang raised his face and looked at it and asked Zhan Zhao, "This building is newly built? I haven't seen it before."
  "Newly built." Zhan Zhao said, "I heard the twins say that it was used for activities. What art exhibitions, seminars, business forums, dinner parties, theaters and concert halls."
  Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows, his elder brother's business was getting bigger and bigger.
  "But I didn't dare to celebrate the completion of such a large building." Zhan Zhao said, blinking at Bai Yutang.
  Bai Yutang couldn't laugh or cry.

  When everyone walked in, they saw a familiar figure standing at the top of the stairs in the hall. The twins were on the side, directing people to move a huge fish tank.
  Both Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao recognized that the man was Zhang Yu, the "sacred stick" who had helped a lot when he caught Chen Xiaofei.

  "Why are you here?" Bai Yutang was curious.
  Zhang Yu pointed to the twins and said, "Come on doing business." The
  twin gods mysteriously said, "Let him look at Feng Shui first and get rid of those bad elements first. This time, we must absolutely put an end to homicide!"
  Bai Yutang Wangtian, is it necessary to strengthen security? What's the use of finding a magic stick?

  Zhan Zhao grabbed the fish tank and looked at the fish inside. This sea fish tank was quite exquisite, and the lionfish in it were swimming leisurely.
  Bai Jintang originally didn't like to keep aquarium fish. He felt that the fish had a stupid face and couldn't even blink their eyes, which was meaningless. However, Gongsun liked to watch fish very much, so gradually, not only the family, the forensic room, and the various new and old buildings of the Bai family, they all unknowingly put fish tanks in them, and the fish they raised became more and more strange. Because there are more foreign guests in this new building, the fish raised are quite satisfactory. When Bai Jintang stayed in the lobby of the building, he used a giant fish tank to raise a devil fish. It was Gongsun's favorite. Every time he went, Gongsun would hold the fish tank and chat with others for a while. He also gave it the name "Gongsun Bai囧". Zhan Zhao actually likes that fish. The face under the belly is a "囧" character.
  Thinking of this, Zhan Zhaohe and Bai Yutang looked at each other again-Hua Yang Xiu's affection!

  Bai Jintang asked the twins, "How's it going?"
  There was a list of the twins, "The magic stick has eliminated all the unlucky factors that can be eliminated, but there is one most unlucky factor that can't be eliminated!"
  Bai Jintang was a little puzzled," What is it?" The
  twins stretched their fingers together to Bai Jintang, "You! You are possessed by the
  gods !" Bai Jintang gave them a blank look and waved his hand. That meant-go away.

  The twins dragged Zhang Yu to the second floor to continue to "sweep the dust."
  Bai Jintang had other things to deal with, and a few staff members left, and a front desk came to tell Zhan Zhao them that Qi Le and the others were rehearsing in the theater on the third floor.
  Zhan Zhaohe Bai Yutang took Zhao Jue into the elevator.

  The elevator opened on the third floor. As soon as I left the door, I saw two black-clothed bodyguards on both sides taking a look. When I saw Zhan Showa and Bai Yutang, I turned around and continued to "stand guard".
  Zhan Showa and Bai Yutang looked at each other, walked out of the elevator, and saw a few "black super special police" at the entrance of the theater.
  Bai Yutang was curious, and found a familiar figure in the black super, who was a security officer of the Bai family.

  Bai Yutang asked him why there are so many guards, and the answer was amused, saying that it was the twins who told them to prevent serial killers and psychopaths from approaching the depraved gods inside.
  Zhan Showa and Bai Yutang shook his head helplessly, Zhao Jue opened the door and saw the cool lights and cool music inside, and someone on the stage was practicing.
  Apart from a few staff members, there were only two spectators. I saw Grandpa Chen and Chen Xiaofei sitting side by side in the first row of the auditorium, holding a cup of oversized milk tea in their hands, and staring at the stage without blinking. A certain star who sang on.
  The movements of the grandfather and grandson are exactly the same, even the rhythm of drinking milk tea is the same, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang have to sigh with emotion, the magic of blood relationship.

  Beside the stage, Chen Yu and Qi Le seemed to have finished their practice, and they were standing with the Lan Xilanqi brothers and chatting.
  Not only they are there, but there are also many acquaintances, Xu Lie, Lin Ruo, Jiang Nan are all there, as well as the big and small celebrities on the stage, all glamorous, but most of them don't know Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang.
  Zhan Zhao heard two sounds of "Wang Wang", and when he turned around, he saw a "mop" pounced on him.

  "Tun Bu!" Before Zhan Zhao could speak, Zhao Jue flashed in front of him, opened his hands, and squatted down...
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang watched Du Bu enthusiastically throw Zhao Jue down, wagging his tail and licking, excited. I felt like seeing my brother...

  Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang dissatisfied.
  Bai Yutang spreads his hands-you are a cat and a dog, you will not give up in the future.
  Zhan Zhao raised his hand and pushed Bai Yutang.

  "
  Tsk tusk ..." The two heard a voice behind them, and when they turned their heads, they saw Chen Jiayi walking up behind them with her arms, "I haven't seen the two of them getting handsome again for a while, don't follow your eldest brother to show affection everywhere. "After speaking, I wandered away with a microphone.
  "Yo!"
  Zhan Zhaohe Bai Yutang turned his face, and saw Xu Lie greet them.
  The two went over, leaving Zhao Jue and Dun Bu "exchanging feelings".

  Zhan Showa and Bai Yutang greeted all acquaintances.
  Blue Chess got a lot of tan.
  "Have you come back from your honeymoon?" Zhan Zhao asked him.
  Lan Qi nodded. After he and Hao Ling were back on track, they held a wedding and went to spend their honeymoon. The location of the honeymoon is also very peculiar. It is the island X where they had an accident. After Bobby's death, Satan also died. Hao Ling and Lan Qi buried their ashes on Island X, near Bobby's original medical laboratory. The two found a lot of research materials in front of Bobby. These materials are very precious. Hao Ling and Gongsun have been sorting them out for a while, preparing to publish them into books for the benefit of future generations.
  Bai Yutang asked Lanqi what he was up to lately. Lanqi said he was working as a consultant for some charitable organizations. Because he had a family, he couldn't take risks.
  Lan Xi reminded Lan Qi, "Didn't you have something to tell them?"

  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were taken aback, watching Lan Qi.
  "That's right." Lan Qi said, "I just heard Lanxi say that you two will come over. Xiao Ling said before that I will find a chance to give you things." Then, he took out a file bag and gave it to Zhan. Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao took it, feeling that there should be a book or something in the hand, and he was a little puzzled.
  "When Xiao Ling was packing up Bobby's belongings, he found several notebooks. One of them was not related to medical care. It was a person he met in prison after he was caught by the police. Some things about that person."

  Zhan Zhao was a little surprised, "Bobby is actually interested in non-medical matters?"
  Lan Qi smiled, "What he wrote about me and Xiaoling have been studying for a long time. I think it's a fantasy, maybe you will be interested.

  " When was he and where was he in jail?"
  At this moment, Zhao Jue came up and asked.
  Lan Qi thought for a while, "He was imprisoned on Alcatraz Island. Alcatraz Island was abandoned in 1963. He escaped at that time... He should serve no more than three years in Alcatraz Island Prison."
  "Alcatraz Island... Zhao Jue He smiled thoughtfully, "Even escaped from prison?
  "From his notes, it seems that he escaped from prison thanks to the help of that person. They both escaped together. He was rescued by the pirates. He doesn't know the fate of that person."
  Zhan Zhao received the information and thanked him, and by the way, look at Zhao Jue.
  Zhao Jue touched his chin as if he was calculating something, and quickly pressed the phone with one hand.
  When Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang leaned over to see what he was doing, he had already pressed send, then put the phone away and looked around with his arms.

  Xu Lie had already aimed at Zhao Jue and asked Lan Xi on his shoulder, "Are you the great god Xiaoyu and the others often say?"
  Zhao Jue looked at him, "Well, I guess I can't solve the emotional problem."
  Xu Lie was frustrated.
  Zhan Zhao was surprised, "You haven't gotten Chen Mi?"
  Xu Lie looked at the sky.
  "But there is one thing I can do for you." Zhao Jue said.
  Xu Lie blinked in surprise, "What's the matter?"
  Zhao Jue pointed to his trouser legs, "You should change your pants..."
  Xu Lie was taken aback, lowered his head, and immediately screamed... I saw the mop bite his trouser legs. , Began to shake his head.

  "Here again!" Xu Lie climbed up the railing on the side, the mop bitten on.
  Xu Lie was lying on the railing and did not dare to get down. Mop sat under the railing, facing him with his face up and wagging his tail. It seemed that the bully star was very happy.

  Bai Yutang looked at his watch and found that it was almost time, so he beckoned to Chen Xiaofei in the distance.
  Chen Xiao flew here and ran, and agreed to take Bai Yutang and the others back to their hometown.

  Suddenly, Zhan Zhao thought of something, and asked Lan Qi, "Did you run through the jungle before in your adventures?"
  Lan Qi nodded, "Many, I have been to rainforests in South America, Africa, and Southeast Asia."
  "Learn about totem culture ." Huh?" Zhan Zhao said as he took out the tablet and showed him some photos in this case.

  Lan Qi clicked on the photos one by one, and he had no impression of the mask of the god of death and the mummy on display in the museum.
  Seeing Zhan Zhao's disappointment, Lan Qi said, "I know a lot of experts in this field, I can help you ask..." Before finishing speaking, Lan Qi stared at a photo and was stunned, "Um..."
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang Glancing at each other and looking at the photo, I saw that the photo that Lan Qi reacted to was the hand-drawn pattern of the family map that Ma Xin had passed to him before and shot at Qiao Yuan's new home.

  Lan Qi pointed to the pattern and said, "I have seen this!"