089. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.19 - Settings

Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue were photographed throwing pillows, so they were honest.

Bai Yutang pointed to the sofa and asked them to sit down, talk to each other, and finish it within ten minutes, and then go to bed immediately!

Zhan Zhao coughed, "This can't be explained clearly in a few words..."

Everyone's eyes are getting dangerous - why don't you try? !

Zhan Zhao looked at Zhao Jue.

Zhao Jue pointed to the two paintings and asked, "When you see these two paintings at the same time, which one will you pay attention to first?"

Everyone thought about it and pointed to the big one.

Zhan Zhao nodded, "Usually people will look at the larger one first, and then the smaller one."

People don't understand - so what?

"The roles of these two paintings are different," said Zhan Zhao. "The larger one plays a screening role, while the smaller one plays a hinting role."

"filter?"

"How to filter?"

"Do you know the best circumstances for hypnosis?" Zhan Zhao asked.

Everyone was looking at him - are you thinking about divergent thinking again? Say the point!

Zhao Jue shook his head and said to Zhan Zhao—the study attitude of this group of foolish humans is still very bad!

"Cough cough." Bai Yutang warned the two of them - hurry up!

Zhan Zhao had no choice but to continue saying, "The best situation to hypnotize a person is not when the person is paying attention, but the best opportunity is actually when the person is not paying attention."

Hearing what Zhan Zhao said, despite being sleepy, everyone's thinking ability kept up, "When you don't pay attention... do you mean to take advantage of people's unpreparedness?"

"Because everyone's aesthetics are different, or their personalities are different, when they see the big painting, some people think, it's ugly! It's too ugly to complain. The color scheme and composition of the big paintings are very close, so I think the big ones are extremely ugly, and the small ones are at most only a glance, or that kind of disgusting glance."

Zhan Zhao also learned a look.

Bai Chi nodded, indeed, Zhao Zhen only looked at those who didn't like to see it.

The twins tilted their heads - Big Brother Bai looked at them both like this...

"The reason why I got hit is because I didn't look at the second picture carefully?" Bai Yutang asked.

Zhan Zhao smiled, "Even if you look at the small one carefully, if you just glance at the larger one, you will be caught! You must look at both of the two images that are not biased, and you must be more careful and not biased. If you look carefully, you won't be caught."

"This is a layout where tactics are higher than tactics." Zhao Jue commented, "Simply put, deception is not afraid of simplicity, as long as you use it cleverly, you can still deceive people!"

Zhan Zhao took out his mobile phone and pointed out a few paintings of Hua Teng J to look at. While studying with Zhao Jue, "It seems that each painting uses a different trick."

Zhao Jue also nodded, "It's true."

Bai Yutang saw that the sky was getting bright, and since the general reason was also analyzed, he dragged Zhan Zhao upstairs to sleep, and everyone else went back to their rooms to rest. Zhao Hu Ma Han didn't go back either, and lay down in the guest room for a while, there were still a lot of things to check at dawn.