120. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.16 - Mobile Phones

Zhao Jue's phone was cut off after a "bang". Zhan Zhao was so anxious that no one answered the call.

Bai Yutang started the car and rushed to the villa, asking Zhan Zhao to call Bai Ye.

As a result, Bai Ye's phone was connected, but no one answered.

Zhan Zhao called Eleven again, but no one answered.

Zhan Zhao smashed his phone in a hurry, "Did you make a mistake! Could Tang Xing kill all three of them by himself?

On the contrary, Bai Yutang was not in a hurry, because he felt that there was no one in this world who could kill those three people at the same time, and he didn't answer the phone... Maybe it was for some other reason.

Zhao Jue's villa was not far from SCI, and he arrived in five minutes.

Zhan Zhao jumped down before the car was parked, and Bai Yutang hurriedly stopped and followed.

However, there was no scene of blood flowing into the river at all in the villa. Zhao Jue, Bai Ye, and Eleven not only did not fall down, but also stood side by side in the living room, looking up at the chandelier above.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang ran into the living room and saw Tang Xing squatting by the sofa and covering his head, with the boss two bags on his head. He was a little dizzy and confused.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang raised their faces and looked at the direction the three were looking at... They saw two mobile phones lying half in and half out on the chandelier hanging above their heads.

Under the lamp, Zhao Jue and Eleven were quarreling.

"It's all talked about to use this kind of lamp! It's easy to get dust and fall on it!"

"You don't say that your technique is not good!"

"Bai Ye is so lost, and his skills are not good?"

"Cough cough."

Bai Yutang coughed.

Eleven and Zhao Jue turned back together.

The two looked at each other for a while.

eleven pointed to the chandelier above, Zhao Jue took out his mobile phone and pointed at Zhan Zhao, the two of them shouted together, "Losing money!"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both looked at the phone in Zhao Jue's hand - the screen of the phone was broken, and there was a slender piece of metal stuck in the phone.

The two looked at each other, and both looked at Tang Xing, who had apparently been "violently treated" - what's going on?

Back in time.

Tang Xing quietly raised the special lighter type "□□" and aimed it at Zhao Jue. The moment he pulled the trigger, Eleven suddenly turned around and threw the phone in his hand towards Tang Xing's head.

Almost at the same time, Bai Ye's mobile phone was thrown in, and the two mobile phones hit Tang Xing at the same time.

Tang Xing's hand when he pulled the trigger shook.

At the same time, Zhao Jue's cell phone was hit, that's right.

The mobile phones thrown by Bai Ye and Eleven, who hit Tang Xing, flew up at the same time and landed on a large chandelier above.

It should be said that this chandelier was specially customized by Zhao Jue. It is very large and can be raised and lowered. When it was renovated, it was criticized in various ways. In Zhan Zhao's words, it was like a door panel hanging in the air.