016. [Case I] Witnesses, ch.16 - Hunter

The feet that appeared behind the door aroused everyone's vigilance, but at this time the door was almost closed against the wall. No matter who was hiding behind the door, it was too "flat", right?
  Coupled with the environment of the house at this time, everyone felt that maybe it was not a person hiding behind the door?

  Ma Han held the gun to the door, Zhao Hu flashed, and when he reached the side, he looked behind the door with an unexpected expression. Then he put the gun away, walked over and opened the door...
  Bai Chi also opened the other door. open.
  The doors on both sides were closed, and after everyone looked at the door, they all frowned-the word "weird" appeared at the same time.

  Behind the door, no one was hiding, but two people were nailed... to be precise, two corpses, one behind each door.
  Gongsun stepped forward to check, and turned around and said, "It's a real corpse!"
  "It's air-dried!" Zhan Zhao also stepped forward to look, "Why is it so flat?"
  "It was indeed processed!" Gongsun said. not only dry but also crushed. "
  .
  it has been two mummies looked quite some years up! The skin on the surface of the corpse was black. I don't know if it was painted or treated, and it felt a smooth luster.
  Gongsun is still an expert after all. He watched for a long time and frowned, "Like an ancient corpse!"
  Everyone looked at each other-who hung the two ancient corpses behind the door?

  "Don't worry about the dead, find the living." Bai Yutang reminded.
  Everyone raised their heads and looked at several rooms upstairs.

  Bai Yutang and the others divided into two groups, looking for them one by one.
  But several doors were opened, and no one was found... and those rooms, just like the outer walls, were covered with photos, or paintings of meditation, and those lifeless faces made people look at them. The hair is straight.

  Everyone searched in this weird mansion, but they didn't find a living person... Then how did the butterfly get nailed up?
  Zhan Zhao held a flashlight, shone the ground, and stomped a few feet as he walked. Finally, there was an echo from under the floor.
  Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows.

  Luo Tian fumbled on that floor, and finally picked up a whole piece of floor...underneath was a tunnel.
  Bai Yutang frowned, with a premonition that people might have run away...Sure enough, they followed the tunnel to find out, and they arrived near a highway in the distance. There is an abandoned sewer entrance with the manhole cover open. After coming up, it is still very quiet and overgrown with weeds.
  Bai Yutang looked around and found that he was inside an abandoned factory.
  Ma Han took a flashlight and took photos from outside. The crowd searched, and finally Zhao Hu found a clear tire mark at the intersection.
  Bai Yutang frowned, "Run."

  Bai Yutang called the forensics department...Since someone has lived, there are some clues.
  On the other hand, Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue have developed a keen interest in this mansion and are observing.
  Ma Xin and Xiao Xiaxia also arrived with a toolbox. When they saw the ancient corpse and the wall of butterflies, their eyes lit up.

  At this time, it was Chen Xiaofei's actions that attracted Zhan Zhao's attention.
  He was looking at the meditation paintings carefully, one by one...Finally, he found a painting in a room on the second floor.
  Zhan Showa and Bai Yutang saw him standing in front of the wall, pausing to look at a portrait. The picture shows a middle-aged man, about forty-five years old.
  Judging from the looks, everyone has a feeling-the person in the painting looks a bit like Chen Xiaofei.

  Gongsun took a look and said, "The genetic gene is quite obvious, relatives?"
  Everyone looked at Chen Xiaofei.
  Chen Xiaofei was silent for a while, and said, "My grandpa."

  "Grandpa?" Bai Chi was surprised.
  Chen Xiaofei nodded.
  Gongsun held the death mask he was wearing, and said, "Ten years ago, you should be in your
  teens. The one wearing the mask I saw was not you." "That's my dad." Chen Xiaofei shrugged.

  Zhan Zhao is curious, "You
  son pretends to be a god of death?" "You son inherits the father's business and cosplay is not illegal!" Chen Xiaofei still said stiffly, "Is our family anime fans can't do it?"
  Zhan Zhao also took a mask and studied it seriously. "Is there such an anime?"
  "This is a black warrior who is not very well-made! Not a god of death!" Chen Xiaofei was beaten to death in denial.
  Everyone looked at the sky.

  Zhan Zhao looked at him, smiled slightly, and said, "It's boring for you to be against us, it's better to cooperate with us."
  Chen Xiaofei squinted at Zhan Zhao, seeming to judge whether he was credible.
  Bai Yutang looked at him, "Your father is still alive?"
  Chen Xiaofei frowned, and finally curled his lips, muttering , "Not anymore."
  "What about your mother?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  Chen Xiaofei frowned, "My mom is an ordinary housewife, don't harass her!"

  Zhan Zhao nodded, and asked him with a smile, "Why? Your mother is not allowed to play cosplay?"
  Chen Xiaofei's mouth twitched and stared at Zhan Zhao. .
  Zhan Zhao held the mask and shook it lightly, "Or you can cooperate with us, or ask the parents, you can choose."
  Chen Xiaofei suffocated his cheeks for a long time, and finally became discouraged, "You are ruthless...but I have one. Conditions!"
  Bai Yutang nodded and motioned to him.
  Chen Xiaofei said, "If you can catch that person, I will destroy him personally."
  Bai Yutang raised his hand and took a picture of the back of his head, which made Chen Xiaofei staggered. "You should be filming American TV series! You are an ordinary college student." Where did the gun come from!"
  Chen Xiaofei's mouth was flat.
  Zhan Zhao smiled slightly, "Let's do it, how about making sure he
  gets retribution?" Chen Xiaofei looked at Zhan Zhao and nodded, "That's OK."

  The people who left the forensic department collected evidence, and everyone returned to the command car.
  Chen Xiaofei looked at the crowd and asked curiously, "How do you know that I will show up?"
  Bai Yutang gave a brief overview of what happened to Zhang Yu who had seen him, and how they inferred his actions based on a large amount of data.
  "Oh...that funeral director, you don't even know who you are looking for?" Chen Xiaofei touched his chin, "That's amazing. I haven't caught up with that butterfly after so many years, you guys. After investigating for a few days, I found the cave."

  "What cave did you say?" Zhan Zhao was curious, "Is that castle?"
  "Yeah!" Chen Xiaofei nodded, "This kind of fortress is collectively called the lair."
  "Otherwise, follow you first . Speaking of his parents?" Bai Yutang was a little curious about the god of death that Gongsun saw back then, that is, Chen Xiaofei's father.

  Chen Xiaofei sighed and said, "The photo just now belonged to my grandfather. My grandfather was murdered when my father was sixteen. Of course, the police said it was just an accident, but my father knew it was not. Before the corpse was cremated, he thoroughly investigated my grandfather's corpse, and then found this thing."
  After speaking, Chen Xiaofei pulled out a necklace hanging around his neck from his clothes. The pendant was a cylindrical bronze sculpture. It seems that it can be opened.
  Chen Xiaofei opened the small copper pillar, and there was a black needle inside...dead needle.

  "How many years ago was your grandfather killed?" Bai Yutang asked.
  "It looked like twenty-seven or eighty years ago." Chen Xiaofei replied.
  Everyone
  looked at each other, "Is the murderer very old this year?" Chen Xiaofei smiled, and pointed at the old castle. "You can see the photos there? This is a job that can be done by one person. Huh?"
  Everyone frowned, "Gang?"
  Chen Xiaofei thought for a while, "What do you want me to say..."
  Before he could finish speaking, Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue said in unison, "Family!"
  Chen Xiaofei wrinkled his nose, "Don't snatch it!"
  Bai Yutang beckoned to him, then Meaning-continue!

  "The family commits crimes?" Gongsun was very interested. "Your father started to pretend to be a god of death to investigate the cause of your grandfather's death? Why do you want to pretend to be a god of death?"
  Chen Xiaofei propped his chin and said, "Have you heard of the hunting clan?"
  "The hunting in the usual sense seems to be different from what you said." Zhao Hu thought about the walled photos and felt weird. "Are all members of this family hunting for generations? It can be obtained by modern means. How did you get the information and data in the past?"
  "Because of the large number of people, the police, the media, and people who like to read newspapers..." Zhan Zhao said, "If someone passed away before, the newspaper would publish an obituary. Sometimes traditional is more convenient than modern."
  Chen Xiaofei blinked and looked at Zhan Zhao, "Are you quite smart!"
  "Not quite," Zhan Zhao corrected, "It is very!"

  "Ha...I also touched before. I've been to someone like you." Chen Xiaofei said to himself, "Actually, I didn't know what my dad was doing. After he passed away, that person came and gave me a key, so I found out my dad's secret."

  "Who?" Zhao Jue asked.
  "Um... weirdo." Chen Xiaofei said, reaching out and patted his arm, "He has a fake arm..." As
  soon as Chen Xiaofei finished speaking, everyone looked up and stared at him.
  "What...what?" Chen Xiaofei moved aside.

  Zhao Jue touched his chin, muttering to himself, "Is this what brought him out?"
  Zhan Zhao said to Chen Xiaofei, "You will explain the matter in detail from beginning to end."

  Chen Xiaofei sighed, organized the language, and said, "It's like this... Our family lives in the suburbs of S City. My parents are farmers, but the family is still rich."
  Everyone nodded and expressed their understanding. Most farmers in the suburbs of S City have a lot of real estate, renting out or opening factories, and there are many ways to make money, so they are generally wealthy.

  "When I was a child, I always felt that I was quite ordinary. Except for knowing that my grandfather passed away before I was born, everything else is no different from ordinary children." Chen Xiaofei said, "The only thing that is different is probably my dad. The skills of roller skating are very good. I have played with him since I was a child, so roller skating and skateboarding are very strong. I won the junior championship of extreme roller skating!"
  Everyone was curious, "What level of champion?"
  Chen Xiaofei raised an eyebrow, "Of course. It's the champion of the world extreme competition!"
  Everyone knows it, no wonder it's so difficult to grasp like oiling the soles of the feet.

  "But two years ago, my dad passed away." Chen Xiaofei said, "Think about it now. Actually, I should have noticed when I was very young. My dad has secrets!"
  Everyone listened.
  "When he was young, he would go out late, and then would often hide in the warehouse during the day, looking like he was a carpenter, but his woodcarving job was really bad!" Chen Xiaofei shook his head, "After he passed away, I went to clean up the warehouse. I found that the warehouse room had been remodeled and there was an entrance on the ground floor, but after going down the stairs, there was only one iron door, which was still locked. I looked through the box for a long time and couldn't find the key...Until one day, someone suddenly found me , Gave me a key."

  "When he gave you the key, did he say anything or do any special actions?" Zhao Jue asked suddenly.
  Chen Xiaofei thought for a while, "Well...how do I say it, when he looked at me, I had a very strange feeling, just like him." Then, he pointed to Zhi Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao was taken aback, wondering, "Similar to me? How do I feel about you."
  Chen Xiaofei thought for a while, and said, "It's just... when you look at me, you seem to be looking at a husky..."

  "Puff..."
  After Chen Xiaofei finished speaking, Qin Ou was the first to stop spraying, and everyone nodded intently. Zhao Jue had been very serious just now, but now he was lying on the armrest and beating the armrest.
  Zhao Hu patted Chen Xiaofei on the shoulder with deep experience, "I understand how you feel!"
  "Yes!" Chen Xiaofei obviously found a friend.
  Zhan Zhao and Ma Xin borrowed a mirror to look at themselves, and then asked Bai Yutang, "Do you feel this way?"
  Bai Yutang reached out and touched Zhan Zhao's head and shook his head, "No, ignore him."
  Zhan The corners of Zhao's mouth twitched, "Why do you and I touch the head the same way as Luban?"

  "Cough cough." Bai Yutang coughed slightly, hooked his finger at Chen Xiaofei, "Go on."
  Chen Xiaofei continued, " He told me that Dad didn't have a wish anymore. He hoped that I could help him finish. He left after speaking. I never saw him again. When he gave me the key, I noticed that he took the key. The hand is a prosthetic hand, and that prosthetic is super advanced! It feels a bit cool. It's not the kind of iron manipulator with great combat effectiveness, but the kind of intelligent manipulator in science fiction movies."
  Everyone looked at Zhao Jue.
  Zhao Jue smiled, "It is in line with his aesthetics."

  "What about after you get the key?" Bai Yutang asked.
  "I opened that iron door." Chen Xiaofei said, "It contains all the information about the hunting family that my father has collected over the years, as well as the diaries he wrote, etc. The place where I am better than my father is probably better. Learn about modern technology, so I spent the past two years investigating this family in my spare time, and I got some eyebrows... and then I was caught by you! My dad mentioned that hunting families have holes, and the positions of the holes are quite hidden. There is a genealogy of their family in the lair, but it is the first time I have seen it. My father seems to have found two others, but they are all abandoned."

  " Are those documents still in the basement?" Zhan Zhao was a little excited.
  "Is it far?" Bai Yutang asked, "I'll drive over now."
  Chen Xiaofei waved his hand straight, "You don't look old, why are you so outdated?"
  Everyone was taken aback.
  Chen Xiaofei took out a USB flash drive from his pocket, "Of course paperless storage in this era, I scan and record all the files for backup! Otherwise, what should I do if I lose it?"
  Everyone is embarrassed...Yes.
  Jiang Ping smiled and stretched out his hand to take the USB flash drive. When he plugged the USB flash drive into the computer, suddenly, there was a bang in the distance.

  Bai Yutang looked up.
  Mahan said, "Gunshots!"
  Everyone got out of the car.
  The police officers outside all pointed to the direction of the distant highway.
  Bai Yutang ran over to take a look.
  Zhan Zhao frowned, "What's the situation?"
  Zhao Jue smiled slightly, "Probably...the hunter became prey."

  Zhan Zhao looked at Zhao Jue, "I remember you sent text messages on the road before you came, what are you doing? Is it?"
  Zhao Jue shrugged, "I accidentally pressed the wrong group posting."
  Zhan Zhao was speechless, took a look at his mobile phone, and saw that Zhao Jue's previous text message was-"G's clues". After that is the address of this old castle.
  Zhan Zhao took a breath, "Who did you send to?"
  Zhao Jue spread his hands, "I don't remember
  when I'm older!" At this time, Zhan Zhao received a call from Bai Yutang, "Mao, call for an ambulance." Come here!"
  Zhan Zhaohe and Zhao Jue followed the ambulance onto the highway, and saw Bai Yutang and the others standing on the side of the road, with a person wading on the ground.
  Zhan Zhao walked over and saw that the man was wearing black clothes. The style of the clothes was familiar. It was the same style as the black robe worn on the mummy hung behind the ancient castle gate. His hair was very long, somewhat similar to a mane. .

  Chen Xiaofei was surprised, "Caught a live hunter!"
  Zhao Jue smiled slightly and pointed his middle finger to the distance.
  Everyone looked into the distance.
  Bai Yutang asked, "Who shot it?"
  "There were probably three people who shot." Mahan said with two bullets pulled out of the ground in his hand. "They shot almost at the same time, but after the closest one hit, he fell, and the other two The target of the blow is similar. They are all aimed at the shoulder and collarbone. The other party wants to keep alive."
  "Do you know who it is?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  Ma Han said, "It should be ELEVEN that shot that shot."
  Everyone was surprised and subconsciously looked around-ELEVEN was here!
  "The other two are not simple." As he said, Mahan held a bullet that looked particularly thick. "This is a homemade bullet. As far as I know, there is only one person in the world who will use this bullet."
  "Who?" Zhao Hu was curious.
  "ZREO." Mahan replied.
  Zhao Hu obviously hadn't heard, "ZREO? 0? Who?"
  "He should be in his sixties this year, right?" Bai Yutang asked.
  Mahan nodded.

  "You know?" Zhan Zhao asked Bai Yutang curiously.
  "ZERO is 0, which means clearing the field, so he is actually not a killer or a sniper, but a scavenger." Bai Yutang said, "His experience is very complicated, let me talk about it when I have time."
  Everyone touched their chins-scavenger...
  "Where is the other bullet?" Bai Yutang asked Mahan.
  "I'm not sure if this bullet is that person, but I have seen it before." Ma Han said, "Remember that cello?"
  "Виолончель?" Zhan Zhao asked, "That punk man?"
  "That is to say..." Gongsun asked, "Are we standing within the range of the three world's top snipers?"
  Zhan Zhao nodded, but then waved his hand, "It's okay."

  "Are you sure?" everyone else asked.
  Zhan Zhao pointed at Zhao Jue, "If the other party really wants to shoot, I guess he is the first to get the shot. We have time to fight back!"
  Everyone looked at Zhao Jue.
  Zhao Jue twitched the corners of his mouth. At the same time, the phone was ringing in a "ding-ding" manner. It seemed that he had received a lot of text messages.

  Zhan Zhao took a glance at his mobile phone, and saw the text messages sent in various languages ​​with almost the same content. They were all asking him-where is G? What kind of product was shot just now?

  Zhan Zhao opened his mouth.
  Bai Yutang also looked at the distance, "How many people are in ambush?"
  Zhao Jue put away his mobile phone, "Should all be withdrawn now."

  At this time, the ambulance staff had initially treated the wound of the man who was shot and put on a stretcher. Zhao Hu gave him a few more sets of handcuffs, and Bai Yutang asked Luo Tian and Qin Ou to follow him to the hospital, and sent additional staff to keep an eye on them.

  Waiting for someone to leave.
  Chen Xiaofei muttered to himself, as if he couldn't believe it, "I really caught it...If only my father reported the case early."
  Zhan Zhao nodded and agreed with him.
  Everyone walked back.
  Bai Yutang suddenly asked Zhao Jue, "You and ELEVEN, cello, etc., shouldn't they be friends?"
  Zhao Jue smiled slightly.

  "Why are they willing to help you?" Bai Yutang wondered, "You are not an honest person, they believe... why?"
  Zhao Jue proudly said, "Is the enemy of the enemy a friend? He is a wise man."
  "What do you mean?" Zhan Zhao was curious.
  "Grabbing G is not considered a victory, but we have to destroy him." Zhao Jue smiled slightly, "To destroy him, we need several important elements, and what is the most important element among them, do you know?"
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were right. After a glance, he looked at Zhao Jue and asked, "What is it?"
  Zhao Jue pointed to himself, and smiled slightly, "Me!"