031. [Case I - END] Witnesses, ch.31 - the Eye Witness

eyewitness.
  These are definitely the word that people who are deeply involved in the mystery case are most willing to hear.

  Bai Yutang and others ran back to the office. Jiang Ping had determined the location through the billboard on the photo, which was near a garbage station in the southern suburbs of S city. Called surveillance cameras from the same location, it was found that the tramp had picked things up at this garbage station many times.

  Bai Yutang took the car key and waved to everyone, and everyone was dispatched to find someone!
  ...

  Bao Zheng originally wanted to come to ask about the progress of the case, who knew that as soon as he got out of the elevator, he saw a crowd of people swarming out, closed the elevator door and went downstairs.
  Bao Zheng looked at Jiang Ping in the office incomprehensibly, and asked, "Have you found it?"
  Jiang Ping nodded.
  Bao Zheng walked over to look at the monitoring screen on his computer, and then looked around carefully.

  At this time, there was no one else in the office except Jiang Ping. Zhao Jue and Bai Ye were not there, but they were not among the people who rushed out just now.
  Bao Zheng frowned slightly and walked to the door to look in the direction of the corridor. There were a lot of people in the lounge, all of them children, and the door of the forensic room was closed.
  Bao Zheng turned around and asked Jiang Ping, "Where is Jue Zhao?"
  Jiang Ping thought for a while, "It seemed to have gone with Bai Ye just now."
  Bao Zheng looked at no one left or right, and went to close the office door.

  Jiang Ping narrowed his eyes and picked up the pillow behind him to block him, "What are you doing in the package?"
  Bao Zheng glared at him, and Jiang Ping tucked the pillow back behind him.
  Bao Zheng asked in a low voice, "Did you have such a very small bug last time?"
  Jiang Ping narrowed his eyes, "Who do you want to listen to?"
  Bao Zheng looked around again, and whispered. Said, "You prepare two for me, I'm useful."
  Jiang Ping scratched his head, "Um..."
  "It will be tomorrow." Bao Zheng patted him on the shoulder and stood up, not forgetting to remind, "This Things must be kept secret from everyone, only you know!"
  Jiang Ping nodded and nodded.

  Bao Zheng turned around and went out.
  Sitting on the swivel chair, Jiang Ping frowned and thought. For a long time, he asked, "Did you hear?"
  At this moment, a hand was stretched out from the back of the sofa, and he stood up with the backrest of the sofa.

  From behind the sofa, a lazy white lion also strolled out.
  Seeing Zhao Zhen yawning against the back of the sofa, he squinted his eyes and asked Jiang Ping, "What do you hear?"
  Jiang Ping scratched his head and turned back to knock on the computer.

  Zhao Zhen tucked his phone back into his pocket and beckoned to Lisbon, "Let's go get something to eat."
  Lisbon shook his mane and stretched his waist, flicking his tail, and followed Zhao Zhen out.

  ...
  Near the garbage station, Bai Yutang and their car drove up, Zhan Zhao stared at the phone and touched his chin, as if thinking about something.
  Bai Yutang noticed that he had received a text message three minutes ago, and then began to ponder.

  The garbage station arrived soon. Everyone parked their cars and entered through the gate. They quickly found the location of the billboard in the photo, but there was no one nearby.
  Bai Yutang snapped his fingers at Zhan Zhao, who was still looking at his phone.
  Zhan Zhao raised his head.
  Bai Yutang pointed around and asked him, "Where are the people?"
  Zhan Zhao squinted, "I am not a puppy..."
  "You are a god stick." Bai Yutang urged him, "Hurry up!"
  Zhan Zhao closed his eyes. He scratched his head and started to look around.
  This garbage dump is quite large, with a dumping site for waste recycling and a dumping site for used cars behind it, and a large landfill site a little farther away. The smell of rubbish can already be smelled so far away, so Bai Yutang looked very anxious.

  Zhan Zhao paced in place with his hands behind his back, and finally stopped.
  Everyone turned to look at him with a shudder.
  Zhan Zhao suddenly stretched out his hand and said to them, "Shhh."
  Everyone couldn't tell for a moment whether Zhan Zhao really told them to be careful or imitating Zhao Jue... Since Zhao Jue made that action, everyone started to be unable to. Look straight at this simple action.

  Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao, "Is he nearby?"
  Zhan Zhao nodded, "But he was hiding."
  Zhao Hu was puzzled, "Why hide?"
  "Because someone is chasing him." Zhan Zhao said.
  Bai Yutang frowned slightly.
  Zhan Zhao pointed to the waste dump not far away.

  Bai Yutang immediately understood...They came just at the right time. Someone was chasing the "witness", who was afraid to hide, and those who were chasing him were looking for him in the waste dump.
  There is no time to study how Zhan Zhao reasoned about this situation, but everyone still unconditionally believed that his inference must be correct.
  At this time, Ma Han gently shook his finger at the crowd and pointed to the ground next to his feet.
  Everyone looked in the direction of his fingers, and saw two bullet casings on the ground...

  Everyone's complexion changed slightly.
  Bai Yutang stretched out his hand and drew out the gun, and motioned to everyone... to spread out!

  The SCI crowd dispersed and outflanked the waste dump.

  The so-called waste dump is basically the stacking of used household appliances into one cube, one cube...
  Almost all the used household appliances in City S are concentrated here. The scale is huge, and each cube is piled up to a height of nearly three meters.

  Ma Han climbed up to a higher pile of household appliances, climbed to the top and watched with his waist down. Then, he lowered his head and pointed his eyes to the people below, and extended four fingers.
  Bai Yutang watched Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao nodded—it was indeed four chasing soldiers.

  Ma Han made a few gestures to the people, roughly indicating the location of those people.
  Bai Yutang asked everyone to act separately, in pairs, and entered the stacking ground to catch the four people.

  Zhan Zhao was excited and wanted to follow up, but Bai Yutang glared at him and motioned for him to wait outside.
  Zhan Zhao was dissatisfied and had to stand there and wait.

  After Bai Yutang and the others entered, they did not rush into the criss-crossing stacking field, but walked along the edge first.
  After standing at the door for about three seconds, Zhan Zhao glanced upwards, and saw that Mahan's place seemed to be at a good angle, so he also walked over and reached out to grab the pile of appliances to climb up.
  Ma Han was observing the situation when he suddenly felt the microwave oven shake under pressure.
  Ma Han was taken aback, then looked down, and saw that Zhan Zhao was about to climb up, stepping on a refrigerator to grab an induction cooker.
  Mahan gasped and waved to him.
  Zhan Zhao grabbed the induction cooker and looked up at him. At this moment, he felt that the center of gravity was a little cheaper.
  Zhan Zhao blinked, and the two ovens in front of him began to move forward.
  Ma Han jumped down suddenly and dragged him... When
  they landed, they heard a "crash"...

  Zhanzhao and Mahan stood where they were... Seeing that the appliance mountain fell, and then... the domino effect Appeared.

  Bai Yutang and the others were looking for "chasing soldiers", and after hearing a loud noise of "Hua La La"... the entire household appliance mountain of the waste dump began to "collapse".
  "Fuck..." Zhao Hu was almost hit by a refrigerator, he jumped out and stood against the wall...

  Bai Yutang held his forehead silently, Xiao Baichi and Qin Ou looked at each other.
  Ma Han looked at Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao patted him, "It's time to lose weight, you see that you collapsed one and so many seats."
  Ma Han rubbed his eyebrows and restrained himself from beating him.

  But at this moment, everyone heard a scream of "Oh".
  Bai Yutang raised his head.
  Zhao Hu stretched out his hand and pointed, "Boss, there are two over
  there . "There is also one over there!" "Bai Chi pointed to the other side. On the
  opposite side, Luo Tian pulled out a man with blood on his head from the ruins, picked up the gun he had thrown aside, and handcuffed the man. The
  SCI people went in and put them in handcuffs. All the four "chasers" recruited from the ruins were dug out and handcuffed.

  Bai Yutang was stunned for a while, turned his face to look at Zhanzhaohe Mahan standing stupidly at the door, and asked, "Who did it? ? "
  Mahan and Chan Chao. As the one
  INTERACTIVE an eyebrow," Well done! "
  Zhan Zhao pointed to himself.
  Ma Han helped his forehead.
  Bai Yutang walked over. At this moment, the staff of the garbage dump ran outside. They were probably surprised by the noise. At first they thought it was an earthquake.
  Several staff ran in. At first glance, I found that the entire "stacking yard" had collapsed, and his mouth opened wide, "Who dares to dare!" "
  Zhan Zhao refers to Ma Han...
  Bai Yutang grabbed the back of Zhan Zhao's neck and apologized to the staff at the garbage dump. The

  staff heard that it was caused by the gangster who was holding the gun by the police, so they did not blame it, and ran back. Someone was arranged to clean up the stacking yard.
  Bai Yutang was helpless to see Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao touched his nose. Overall, the result was good...

  "The chasing soldiers" were all caught. Four men, looking thirty years old They were all wearing black pullovers, all armed with guns, and no identification documents were found.
  Bai Chi took a picture of them, and compared them in the wanted criminals app made by Jiang Ping, and found that all were professional killers.
  Bai Yutang Silently watching these four professional assassins who had been smashed into their heads were carried in the hands of a cat that hadn't climbed up the wall. This was called capsize in the gutter.

  Bai Yutang asked Luo Tian, ​​"Just these few people, Is there no witness? "
  Luo Tian shook his head, they were afraid that the man was buried in the pile of household appliances, but they didn't find it.

  Bai Yutang watched Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao pointed to the landfill in the distance.
  Looking in the direction of Zhan Zhao's fingers, Bai Yutang looked frustrated-is it going to find someone in the garbage dump?

  Zhan Zhao squinted his eyes and watched Bai Yutang's psychological struggle for a while. Just as he was about to take people there, he dragged him and pointed to the waste car dump beside him.
  Bai Yutang squinted at him.
  Zhan Zhao touched the back of his neck and stared at him.
  The rest of the SCI witnessed them frowning for half a minute, and then walked to the waste car captain together.

  There are tens of thousands of scrapped cars parked in the waste car yard, some of which are still crushed by the car, and the dust accumulates, full of the smell of gasoline and kerosene.
  Looking at the parking lot the size of two football fields, everyone was a little desperate.
  Zhao Hu asked, "Is he hiding here?"
  Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao, and Zhan Zhao nodded.
  Bai Chi took out his mobile phone, "Shall I let the police dog team come over?"
  Zhan Zhao waved his hand, "Why do you want a police dog? It's in these two cars." He said, pointing to a dilapidated pickup truck.
  A lot of camouflage tent cloths were piled up in the body of the pickup truck.
  Ma Han jumped into the car and stretched out his hand to pull the cloth. When he found that he was caught, he lifted all the cloth with force, and Zhao Hu went up to help.

  In the end, the entire camouflage cloth was uncovered, and there was a shaggy and ragged man curled up under the cloth, shivering, looking as if he had been frightened.

  "Don't be afraid." Zhao Hu said, "We are the police."
  After shaking for a while, the man slowly calmed down.
  Zhao Hu and Ma Han stretched out their hands to help him sit up.
  The man raised his head and looked at everyone.

  Everyone looked at him, but they were all stunned.
  Ma Han and Zhao Hu saw that Zhan Zhao and others opened their eyes and looked at the person they were supporting. They were also a little puzzled, and turned their faces to look at that person's face together.

  At first glance, Zhao Hu and Ma Han were also stunned.
  I saw that the person's eyes were gray and white, and he could hardly distinguish between the whites of his eyes and the pupils of his eyes.

  Mahan stretched out his hand and waved in front of his eyes.
  The man's eyelids didn't blink at all—blind man!

  At this time, a few workers who came to clean up the dump saw it. Someone ran over and said, "Police officer, he is just picking up rubbish, so he should have done nothing bad."
  Bai Yutang and others recovered from their shock.
  Luo Tian asked the administrator, "Do you know what his name is?" The
  administrator spread his hands, "I don't know, I heard that he has been around here since he was a child. The old people at the garbage station call him Amo."
  Zhan Zhao Asked, "He can't see?"
  "Yeah." The manager nodded, "I heard that he was abandoned in the garbage station when he was a baby, probably because he was blind. Some old people in the garbage station raised him. "As he said, he pointed to his head, and said in a low voice, "It's not too clear here."

  Zhan Zhao and others were stunned, and together they looked back at the tramp who was sitting on the pickup truck with a blank face. .
  Their only eyewitness, Wang Daping spent more than ten years in jail to find the only eyewitness, turned out to be blind and crazy......