076. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.6 - Room Number

All SCI members investigate Mark Fan's murder, but they encounter an inexplicable murder of a private detective, and are also involved in a celebrity cheating incident.

The 14-day time limit given by the pharmacist was a waste of one day, but he couldn't let the murderer not be caught.

Fortunately, although the prisoner had a careful plan, SCI still found clues and determined that the suspect was a hotel bellman named Chen Zhihong.

The manager took Bai Yutang and the others to the lobby.

Coincidentally, at this time, several buses arrived at the door, a new tour group was preparing to check in, and the hotel bellboys were all unloading and salute at the door.

Since the entrance of the hotel was surrounded by a large number of media, tourists could not get in after getting off the bus.

This hotel has never encountered such a situation on weekdays, and the management is a little chaotic.

Bai Yutang and Ma Han Zhao Hu went downstairs, observed the three bellboys working by the bus from a distance, and asked the manager, "Are you inside?"

"Not..." The manager was shaking his head when he saw the person who came in pushing a luggage cart.

"what......"

The manager pointed at the man, and Bai Yutang and the others looked at it... It just so happened that the man just raised his head.

The two faced each other.

As soon as Chen Zhihong saw Bai Yutang and the others and the manager who pointed at him, he suddenly turned around and ran away.

Of course, Bai Yutang and the others chased after him.

Chen Zhihong originally wanted to run towards the gate, but a group of uncles and aunts poured in at the gate, co-authoring this is an elderly tour group.

Bai Yutang was really afraid that he would rush out and hit someone, but the person made a sharp turn and ran towards the stairwell behind where there were few people.

Bai Yutang and Ma Han Zhao Hu immediately chased after him, and informed Jiang Ping, "Run to the stairwell! Keep an eye on him!"

Jiang Ping in the monitoring room quickly found Chen Zhihong's location. At this time, Bai Yutang had already chased after the man.

Chen Zhihong panicked and started running upstairs.

Speaking of climbing stairs, how could he outrun Bai Yutang? Captain Bai almost stepped on the handrail and flew up to the second floor. One rolled over and fell in front of Chen Zhihong, kicking him down with one kick.

Behind him, Ma Han and Zhao Hu had already arrived. They borrowed Chen Zhihong who was kicked down, pressed him on the stairs, and handcuffed him.

"Yutang, have you caught it?"

Zhan Zhao's voice came from the earphones.

Bai Yutang replied, "Caught."

While talking, he asked Chen Zhihong, "You killed Li Feng?"

Chen Zhihong was struggling, but when he heard Bai Yutang's words, he was stunned, "What?"

Bai Yutang vaguely felt that there seemed to be some problems-because if Chen Zhihong killed someone, why didn't he leave immediately, but was still working in the hotel... Are the recent murderers so good in psychological quality?

"Murder?" Chen Zhihong explained with a look of horror, "I didn't!"

"Why did you run away without killing people?" Zhao Hu asked him.