025. [Case I] Witnesses, ch.25 - Survivor

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang found the clues of G at Lanqi's house. At the same time, they were surprised to find that Lanqi had been hypnotized by G. If it were not for the accident that year, Lanqi should be the same as the other expedition members who had contact with G. , Died of an accident.

  Hao Ling was very nervous, but after Zhao Jue checked Lan Qi, he told her that the hypnosis had failed and that Lan Qi would not have any more accidents. However, the hint to G's hand is still there. This is not difficult to solve. It took Zhao Jue and Zhan Zhao about five minutes to relieve Lan Qi from the hint.
  So, there was an interesting scene. Lan Qi held the photo and exclaimed. Lan Xi and Hao Ling held their arms and shook their heads. They had never seen Lan Qi so calm in their lives.

  Zhan Showa and Bai Yutang borrowed the photos and prepared to go back and investigate the archaeological team.
  According to the plan, after everyone left Lanqi's house, they rushed to the old house of Chen Xiaofei's house.
  Zhao Hu and Ma Han are already there.

  Get off at Zhan Showa Bai Yutang and walk into the warehouse.
  "Have you found anything?" Bai Yutang asked Zhao Hu.
  Zhao Hu shook his head.
  Chen Xiaofei hugged his arms and said, "I've turned upside down a long time ago. My dad has searched for so long, and there is not much useful information." The

  forensics department has finished the work, packed up and left.
  Zhan Zhao turned around in the warehouse, Zhao Jue seemed to be very interested in the few peas planted at the door, staring at the white flowers on the dense branches and leaves endlessly.

  Bai Yutang was leaning against the door of the warehouse, and Chen Xiaofei squatted aside, teasing a Sanhua cat who strolled nearby.
  Bai Yutang suddenly asked Chen Xiaofei, "Have you really attended a summer camp in South America?"
  "Ah!" Chen Xiaofei also remembered, clapped his hands, raised his face and asked Zhan Zhao who was looking at a wall calendar in the room, "This is your first time. When I saw me, how did you know that I had participated in a summer camp in South America?"

  Zhan Zhao was touching his chin and looking at the wall calendar.
  Behind Chen Xiaofei, Zhao Jue said, "Because you have the temperament of a good family background, wealthy, idle brain, and a dead child, you can catch up with that butterfly, which means you have a certain understanding of it. You should have investigated it. , A trip to South America is a must. And your dead child must be very spoiled at home. It is impossible for your mother to allow you to go to South America alone, so you can only participate in the summer camp organized by the school..." Then, Zhao Jue turned around. Blinked at Chen Xiaofei.

  Chen Xiaofei's mouth was flat, and his belly slandered—who was the dead child...
  "You went to South America to investigate butterflies?" Bai Yutang asked.
  Chen Xiaofei scratched his head, "Well! I went to the botanical garden and zoo, and also went to the museum, and also went to the jungle... But those students' summer camps are all small activities. When we go around the jungle, the teacher will ask us to work together. We were dragged out as if we were missing."
  Chen Xiaofei was rather dissatisfied, "It would be nice if I

  knew Lanqi back then , maybe I could also go and see the tomb..." While talking, Chen Xiaofei saw Zhan Zhao stretch out his hand and yanked at it. This wall calendar.
  "Oh!" He hurried in, protecting the calendar, "This calendar was pulled before my father died, no one is allowed to touch it!"
  Zhan Zhao patted him on the shoulder and motioned him not to be so nervous. "Does your dad know your character quite well?"
  Chen Xiaofei curled his lips.
  Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand and took down the calendar. There was a white wall behind the calendar.

  Bai Yutang came over.
  Zhan Zhao reached out and tapped the wall lightly.

  There was a hollow echo from the wall.
  Chen Xiaofei opened his mouth wide.
  Ma Han handed a dagger to Bai Yutang. Bai Yutang fumbled on the wall, struck a big fork with the dagger, and pried it with the dagger... the wall was knocked open, and there was a hollow behind the wall. Square space.
  Bai Yutang reached out and took out a wooden box from inside.

  This is a rectangular camphor wood box with the size of A4 paper. The box is very heavy. The box is not locked, just a piece of iron.
  Bai Yutang put the box on the table and asked Chen Xiaofei, "Do you want to open it?"
  Chen Xiaofei looked at Bai Yutang, scratched his head, stretched out his hand, lifted the iron plate, and opened the lid of the box.

  In the box, a smell of mothballs came to your face... Inside, there was a leather homemade notebook, which looked very rough, but had a special heaviness.
  Chen Xiaofei stretched out his hand, picked it up, opened it, and saw a lot of messy characters written in it, which were very similar to the patterns they saw on the mask and pendant through Gongsun's special license plate method before.

  Chen Xiaofei frowned. Like a heavenly book, he couldn't understand at all, so he left it to Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao flipped through a few pages and smiled faintly, "Your dad is studying those characters."
  Chen Xiaofei blinked, and said, "I always thought he was just a carpenter, and his best is all kinds of things."
  "Indeed. It's not what he is good at." When Zhan Zhao said this, he looked at Chen Xiaofei very seriously, "but he is doing this very hard and has spent a lot of time investigating."
  Chen Xiaofei thought for a while and asked, "Can help. Are you busy?"
  Zhan Zhao nodded.

  At this time, Bai Yutang's phone rang, and Bai Yutang went out to answer the phone.
  Chen Xiaofei went back to hang up his father's calendar.

  Zhao Jue also glanced at the notes and said, "Password?"
  Zhan Zhao nodded, "Four groups of passwords can be freely combined into symbols, and then the symbols are connected into patterns."
  Zhao Jue touched it, "About tens of thousands. This kind of permutation and combination is not too much."
  "Yeah." Zhan Zhao nodded, "Go back and let Jiang Ping make up a program, and it will be calculated in about a day."
  Zhao Jue smiled and said, " Give it to the little one. Rabbit, he can figure it out in about half a day. "
  Zhan Zhao closed his notebook, "There are many things that the human brain can do, but they choose to leave it to the computer to handle it. Do you know why?"
  Zhao Jue raised his eyebrows and looked at him.
  Zhan Zhao blinked, "Because the computer won't get tired."

  At this

  moment, Bai Yutang frowned and walked in, "There's another murder case!" Zhan Zhao was taken aback for a moment, "The murder case?"
  Bai Yutang nodded, "Garden An owner of the community went out for a walk after eating, fell off the steps and fell dead."
  "It sounds like an accident...but doesn't it." Zhan Zhao frowned, "The garden community is the community where Liu Jin lives?"
  Bai Yutang Nodded, "Um... Then do you guess who the witness was?"
  Zhan Zhao was surprised, "Isn't it..."
  Bai Yutang was also helpless, "Liu Jin went out for a walk at night and just saw it. He said that the deceased didn't accidentally fall down. But he was pushed downstairs, and then... guess who the murderer he saw was?"

  "Yue Hai again?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  Bai Yutang nodded.
  "Then Yue Hai has an alibi?" Zhan Zhao wondered.
  "Zhang Longgang before going to determine over, Yuehai after dinner in the library, only the family servant, said he did not seem to leave." INTERACTIVE put away the phone, "but he was a man in his study ' '

  that is, Say, the alibi is not particularly sufficient, is it?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  Bai Yutang stretched his hands. "Liu Jin is in the SCI office now. You can ask him."
  "He didn't lie." Zhan Zhao said, "His half deficiency is cured by suggestion. Now he The whole brain is in a state of disorder, and it is difficult to get real information from him."
  Zhao Jue also nodded, "Indeed."

  "This time may be different." Bai Yutang shook his head.
  Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue looked at each other-oh?

  When everyone returned to the SCI office, they heard two barking dogs before they even entered the door.
  "The mop is coming?" Zhan Zhao looked into the office, but didn't see the mop...Beside the sofa in the SCI lounge, there was a beautiful big golden retriever squatting.

  Zhan Zhao remembered that when he met Liu Jin's house that day, it was the golden retriever "Bali" that his granddaughter raised.

  Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang.
  Bai Yutang nodded.
  When everyone walked into the lounge, they saw Ma Xin sitting on the sofa with a box of biscuits in his hand, and sitting beside him was a chubby little girl who was Liu Jin's granddaughter.

  Zhan Zhao's impression of this little girl was quite lively and lovely, but at this time, she seemed to be frightened, and she shrank on the sofa, holding the cookies Ma Xin gave her in her hand.

  Zhan Zhao frowned slightly and looked at Bai Yutang.
  Bai Yutang whispered, "Liu Jin didn't walk alone, but also brought his granddaughter and the dog, so the witnesses this time were actually two people and a dog."

  Zhan Zhao was surprised, and then looked at the golden retriever. Seeing it seemed to be quite disturbed, and yelled again "barking".
  Zhao Jue touched his chin and observed the little girl, "She seems to have no problem, but she was scared."

  At this moment , Bai Chi walked in, holding a picture of Yue Hai in his hand.
  Bai Chi looked at Zhan Zhao and asked, "She seems terrified. Is it okay to let her see the photos now?"
  Zhan Zhao frowned and stared at the little girl before asking, "Where is Liu Jin?"
  "He is next door ." In the room, Zhang Long is taking notes for him." Bai Chi said, "He was just under the steps when the incident happened. His granddaughter was a little behind him, holding the dog, and the deceased fell and died at the feet of the little girl. By the way, she hasn't said anything since just now."

  "I remember Liu Jin's son, one is a pilot and the other is a doctor, right?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  "Yeah!" Bai Chi nodded. "She's Liu Xing, and her father is a doctor."
  "Which department is a doctor?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  "Uh..." Bai Chi thought for a while, "Emergency room doctor."

  Zhan Zhao frowned, and shook his head for a long time, "It wasn't the corpse that scared her."
  Bai Yutang looked at the photo of Yue Hai, "Is it the murderer?" "
  Zhan Zhao motioned to Bai Chi to show her the photos.
  Bai Chi walked in front of Liu Xing, squatted down to show her the photo, and asked, "Xingxing, did you see this person just now?"
  Xingxing stared at the photo for a while and shook his head.

  Bai Chi looked at Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao said to Zhao Hu behind him, "Go get that mask."
  Zhao Hu was slightly taken aback, "That mask of death?"
  Bai Yutang nodded to him, Zhao Hu ran to Gongsun's forensic office and took it. That mask comes.

  He just walked to the office door with the mask, and saw Liu Xing suddenly slip into Ma Xin's arms.
  Both Ma Xin and Bai Chi asked, "Did he push that person down?" The
  star nodded, not only the little girl reacted, but even Barry yelled at the mask.

  Zhao Hu quickly walked out with the mask.
  Soon, Barry stopped barking.

  Bai Yutang frowned slightly and looked at Zhan Zhao.
  At this time, both Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue were touching their chins, and they had similar expressions, as if they had discovered something interesting.

  Bai Yutang stepped back and said to Zhao Hu, "You put on the mask and go to Liu Jin and shake it around."
  Zhao Hu looked at the mask with disgust, but he put it on and walked into the next room.
  Almost at the same time, everyone heard Liu Jin's shout, "It's him! It's him! The murderer!"

  Zhao Hu hurriedly ran out, took off his mask and spread his hands to everyone-what's the situation?

  "Is it the same as Lanqi's artificial hand that can't see G?" Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao, "Is Liu Jin hypnotized by G too?"
  Zhan Zhao shook his head vigorously, touching his chin, "Well...this time is different. It's not the same, it's not the same."
  Zhao Jue seemed to be very excited, shaking his fingers and asking Zhan Zhao, "When did he get half deficiency?"
  "About fifteen years ago," Zhan Zhao replied.
  "Miracle!" Zhao Jue became excited, "No wonder you will get half-deficiency syndrome! It is a miracle!"
  Zhan Zhao also nodded, "Indeed." The

  rest of the SCI stared at each other.
  Bai Yutang was a little weak, waved his hand to Zhan Zhao, that means-speak Chinese!
  Zhan Zhao said, "It is not G who hypnotizes Liu Jin, but someone else. Like Lan Qi, Liu Jin was dead, but unexpectedly became a survivor!"