162. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.9 - Perfect Plan

Fang Dongshun explained the entire process of his crime to Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang.

He had indeed planned to get rid of Wang Aizhen and Du Ping for a long time, but Fang was essentially a very cautious person. He wanted to get rid of the two but it must not affect him. He thought of many ways, including causing accidents and hiring murderers...but he always felt that each one had certain risks.

Sometimes he would watch some movies and TV shows about serial murders, and he would wonder, why didn't the murderer kill those two people?

A few days later, Mei Wen moved into the villa with her son in her arms, saying that she had a big fight with Du Ping at home. While the child was asleep, she quietly told Fang Dongshun that the school teacher had seen the child's drawings and thought he might have some psychological problems, and asked the parents to talk about it.

Mei Wen had not read any books, so she asked Fang Dongshun to pretend to be the child's uncle and go to school.

On the one hand, Fang Dongshun was worried. After all, he was his biological son. On the other hand, he felt strange that a little kid in kindergarten could have any psychological problems.

I came to school alone to find the teacher.

The teacher didn't doubt him either. He felt that Fang Dongshun was polite and polite. He was probably one of the students' relatives with a higher education level, so the parents entrusted him with it. He also felt that he should be able to communicate better.

The teacher took out some crayon drawings.

Fang Dongshun understood immediately and was quite embarrassed.

The teacher is also quite embarrassed. As the saying goes, children often don’t hide anything in their paintings.

The homework assigned by the teacher was just to draw "me and my family".

Fang Dongshun's son was nominally Du Ping's son, named Du Lele.

Lele's painting shows her father on one side and her mother on the other, and her mother is holding another man. He also drew two crosses on the faces of his mother and uncle... A discerning person would know what was going on at a glance.

The teacher is also more responsible and told Fang Dongshun, "If there are any emotional disputes between adults, try not to affect the children. Children at this age have not yet formed a basic world view. If there are too many negative emotions in life, especially It’s a quarrel between adults and it may have a serious impact on him.”

Fang Dongshun took the painting and didn't think too much at the time. When he got home, he discussed with Mei Wen what to do.

Later, Mei Wen asked, "Is it like on TV to find a psychiatrist for consultation with the child?"

Fang Dongshun thought it was feasible, since he had plenty of money, so he asked his friends to help find a better child psychiatrist.

Then someone introduced him to Dr. Ding Liying, that is, Ding Ying.

After Ding Ying left the organization, she continued her own research and tracked several seventh-generation experimental subjects, while she also worked in child psychology to hide her from others.

Ding Ying may not look good, but he is very knowledgeable. He is quite outstanding in psychology and biogenetics.

The reason why he is engaged in child psychology is actually related to his seven generations of experimental projects.

Fang Dongshun found Ding Ying after being introduced by someone, and showed him the child's drawings. He did not hide anything and told him about his family relationship.