017. [Case I] Witnesses, ch.17 - Opportunities

Everyone at SCI read all the information about this mysterious "hunting family" collected by his fathers provided by Chen Xiaofei.
  As a result, he found the "lair" by accident, and with the help of the uninvited guests, successfully caught a living "hunter" of the SCI people, and finally understood the nature of the "murderer" he was looking for. exist.

  To put it simply, this is an ancient family. This family adheres to a mysterious "ethnic precept". They have a strict structure and a fairly complete plan to avoid "capture". For generations, the executor" "Collect the dead" work.

  Zhan Zhao, Gongsun, including Zhao Jue, these three can be regarded as lovers of "mysticism". Everything that is extraordinary, whether it is physical or psychological, will arouse strong interest in these people.

  According to Chen Xiaofei's father's investigation, the age of this family has surpassed a hundred years. It is like an independent subjugated nation. The family members look for all kinds of sinful "dead souls" and kill them, and these "dead souls" are hacked. The Yin butterfly brought back to their nest and was nailed to the "dead tree" by the dead needle. This is the process of hunting.
  There are also different branches within this family, each branch has its own undead tree, and all the undead nailed to this tree are their slaves after they go to another world. As for how the various ethnic lines between the families are connected, what kind of identity they hide in this world, and they are mixed in the crowd, but it is unknown. They are just the most ordinary people during the day, but once the night comes, when they come out to hunt, they become another form, creating all kinds of "accident" forms of "death".

  "Similar to a cult." After analyzing all the clues, Zhan Zhao concluded, "Maybe... Liu Jin has always said the truth."
  Bai Yutang looked at him and asked, "Mao, you suspect Liu Jin has always The identified murderer Yue Hai is also a member of the hunting family?"
  Zhan Zhao touched his chin, "If Liu Jin is true, then Yue Hai is undoubtedly a hunter, and this family has never been found out about their crimes, but Liu Jin has seen it three times in a row. This is very interesting in itself."
  "And he just happened to see it." Gongsun asked, "Could it be because he was related to G?"

  "What he saw may not be true." Zhao Jue seemed to have. The different views and the tone of speech are as always, with an inductive sound, which seems to be developing people's thinking and providing different thinking angles.
  Everyone was puzzled, "What do you mean?"

  Zhan Zhao touched his chin and nodded gently, "If Yue Hai is really the murderer and Liu Jin has pointed out him many times, it would be too dangerous! With the degree of mystery of that family Look, they won't leave Liu Jin as an eyewitness..."
  "What exactly is that?" Zhao Hu didn't quite understand, "Is Liu Jin an eyewitness?"
  "Yes, nor is it." Zhan Zhao said.
  Everyone felt that the cheek gang was a little cramped, and looking at Bai Yutang collectively, they needed human language to translate.
  Bai Yutang actually didn't catch the point. He frowned slightly, looking at Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue, "What does it have to do with hypnosis?"

  Zhao Jue stretched out a finger and said, "Liu Jin is definitely an eyewitness, but he What I saw is not necessarily Yue Hai."
  Zhan Zhao nodded, "But through Yue Hai, we can find the murderer. This is a very important clue!"
  "This is the password set by G." Zhao Jue smiled slightly. "Similar to the picture password, Yue Hai is the password. Through him, the murderer can be found!"

  "Why did G leave this clue?" Bai Yutang was puzzled, "Given the number of his enemies, why did he risk this? A risk? He shouldn't be a good man who wants to maintain justice and help the police?"
  Zhao Jue laughed at what Bai Yutang said.
  "He should..." Zhan Zhao also agreed with Bai Yutang's opinion, "Is there any other purpose?" As they

  said, everyone looked at Chen Xiaofei.
  At least, this boy is the only one who has seen G in the crowd.
  Chen Xiaofei scratched his head, what that meant-I don't know what you are talking about!
  "What I am more curious about is this outfit." Gongsun asked Chen Xiaofei, holding the mask of the god of death. "This mask can't be made by ordinary people. Does your ancestor have a very successful doctor?"
  Chen Xiaofei's mouth twitched. "How is it possible? The ancestors are said to be farming."
  "Where is your grandfather?" Bai Yutang was curious, "Your father has investigated for so long, but his information does not mention why your grandfather was killed. According to the hunting family Judging from the law of killing all the time, did your grandfather kill someone?"

  Chen Xiaofei hugged his arm, "I really don't know about this. Dad rarely mentions his grandpa. I always thought he died of illness, but later I found out that he was. Was murdered, but the exact reason is not clear."

  Bai Yutang took the mask and looked at it, frowning slightly.
  "How does it feel?" Zhan Zhao asked him, he believed in Bai Yutang's super perceptual ability.
  Bai Yutang said, "The hair
  is terrifying ." "It's really scary!" Gongsun also nodded.

  Having said this, everyone turned to look at Zhao Jue, who was leaning against the chair with his chin on his legs. "Do you have any clues about this mask?"
  The expression on Zhao Jue's face at this time was unpredictable. Of playfulness.
  Everyone squinted—seems to know something!

  "This mask..." Zhao Jue smiled suddenly and asked Chen Xiaofei, "Are you wearing it all the time?"
  Chen Xiaofei nodded.
  Zhao Jue seemed to have heard something funny and looked at Gongsun again, "Is the structure of this mask very complete? The muscle proportions are very accurate and the work is very realistic?"
  Gongsun stared at Zhao Jue, "Yes..."
  "Then do an intellectual problem, what is the most true thing in this world?" Zhao Jue raised his eyebrows.
  Everyone looked at each other.
  Zhan Zhao turned his face to look at the mask, and said, "Really."

  "Really?" Chen Xiaofei held the mask and wondered, "What's really..."
  "The most real thing is naturally a real thing." "Zhan Zhao muttered to himself.
  "This is a human face!" Gongsun suddenly exclaimed, "It is a mask formed after the complete facial muscles are petrified..." With a
  "click", the mask fell from Chen Xiaofei's hand to the ground.
  Chen Xiaofei opened his mouth wide, "How is it possible!"

  Gongsun picked up the mask and looked at it, and Ma Xin and Xiaxia also came to study.
  "This is an antique!" Gongsun became excited. "It's definitely an antique!"

  Zhan Zhao searched his memory inventory. He doesn't usually study antiques too much. He only has some basic knowledge, not about "face masks". The memory of this kind of thing, but...
  "The brown butterfly comes from South America." Zhan Zhao connected the currently known clues. "If you look closely at this mask, there are some characteristics of jungle culture, and the house's The owner Xu Mei immigrated to Mexico in his early years..."

  Zhao Jue smiled and said slowly, "If the hunting family is a devil... then this one is..." As he said, he stretched out his hand and pointed to the mask, "Devil! "

  What do you mean?" Bai Yutang was puzzled.
  "The hunting family shouldn't be enough to arouse G's appetite. The secret behind this mask is what really attracts G. But I don't know what kind of delicacy it is." Zhao Jue held his chin and watched the exhibition. Showa Hakuyutang, "I only know that through the witness, you can find the hunting family, through the hunting family, you can find the secret that attracts G, and through G, you can find the base. Finding the base... is the end! "Zhao Jue turned the mobile phone in his hand, and the screen was facing everyone, "checkmate!"

  Everyone looked at the display on his mobile phone. It was a long list of contacts, a string of numbers and characters with unknown meaning. The name of another contact person.
  "What are these?" Bai Yutang asked.
  "Dead soul." Zhao Jue said, "Like those butterflies nailed to the dead tree, a resentful spirit that cannot rest."

  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other.
  "This is the only opportunity!" Zhao Jue looked up at the two, "Find G! End all this! This is the best opportunity that has appeared in so many years!"

  ... When
  everyone ends the search and returns to the SCI , It is already the next morning.
  Bai Yutang called Bai Jintang and asked him to help. They wanted to contact Yue Hai.
  Bai Jintang listened and asked, "How to contact?"
  "We want to get to know him without making any changes," Bai Yutang said.
  Bai Jintang feels that it is not difficult, "I happen to have a new commercial project completed in a few days. I didn't want to engage in any activities, you know..."
  Bai Yutang looks to the sky, isn't it? Therefore, he tried to be as simple as possible for activities such as the opening and unveiling.
  "I can hold an event and post some invitations. He should come." Bai Jintang said.
  "What activities are you planning to do?" Bai Yutang was curious, "Isn't Yue Hai inconvenient to move? He will come for general activities?"
  "Well... the 10th anniversary of the establishment of the Bai Group. Will not give face." Bai Jintang said, "I was also discussing this matter with the twins."

  "This is good!" Bai Yutang nodded, not forgetting to add, "We will strengthen security."
  Bai Jintang can't laugh or cry, "You talk to the twins about the details... ..."
  Before Bai Jintang finished speaking, Bai Yutang heard the cheers of the twins on the other end of the phone, "Yeah! It's been a long time since the celebration!"
  "Wait a minute!"
  Before Bai Yutang was about to hang up, Zhan Zhaochong Come over, "Big Brother!"
  Bai Jintang asked, "What else do you want?"
  "Yes!" Zhan Zhao said, "Can you invite some bad guys?" At the

  other end, Bai Jintang was speechless, "Bad guy?"
  Bai Yutang pressed his hands-free and watched Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao said, "That's the kind of person who has done bad things but later escaped legal punishment!"
  Bai Jintang made Zhan Zhao amused, "This is not difficult."
  "Zhan Kitty! There are bad guys, how many do you want? How much!" At the other end, the twins booed, "I will give you an order at that time!" After
  hanging up the phone, Zhan Zhao went to see Chen Xiaofei who was sitting in a daze.
  Probably after a big blow, Chen Xiaofei was lethargic.

  Ma Xin soaked a lot of cups of noodles and brought them in for breakfast.
  Bai Chi handed a cup to Chen Xiaofei.
  As soon as Chen Xiaofei received it, the grandson ran over with a report, "That mask is really complete petrified human muscle tissue! It's amazing!"
  Everyone looked at the sky.
  Except for Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue who are still eating noodles, everyone else has no appetite, especially Chen Xiaofei. When he thinks of running around wearing a "face" all this time, he feels goose bumps all over his body.

  Zhan Zhao asked Jiang Ping to connect to the library's library and began to read some books related to the jungle sacrificial culture of South America. On the other side, he left this dialog box. I didn't know who was talking with what.
  The phone in Bai Yutang's office rang, and he walked in to pick it up. It seemed that he was meeting someone and told him about the SCI floor.
  Jiang Ping scanned the mask and compared the facial features of the mask with the massive amounts of information on the Internet. He ate the noodles while watching the data constantly change.
  Chen Xiaofei looked around, and saw that everyone was busy, looking up various information while eating noodles, which seemed to be commonplace.

  At this time, the elevator doors opened.
  Everyone raised their heads subconsciously, and saw a middle-aged woman who had never seen her come out of the elevator. With the bag in her hand, after entering the door, she looked into the SCI office with a little anxiety on her face.
  Chen Xiaofei also looked back and jumped up in surprise, "Mom!"

  Bai Yutang walked out of the office and invited Chen Xiaofei's mother in.
  Zhan Zhao also put down the materials in his hand and stood up.
  Chen Xiaofei asked Zhan Zhao in a low voice, "Didn't you tell me not to call you a parent!"
  Zhan Zhao stretched out her hands, "It was your mother who called the police that you were missing, and then asked the phone to be transferred to SCI. Lu Fang told her that she could find you here !"

  Chen Xiaofei's mother followed Bai Yutang into the office. Seeing that her son was okay, she seemed to be relieved, and then gave him a helpless look.
  Bai Yutang invited her into the office to talk, and Zhan Zhao also walked in. Chen Xiaofei wanted to follow, but his mother waved to him and motioned-go out and wait!
  Helpless, Chen Xiaofei stood outside, Zhan Zhao closed the door.

  Zhao Hu came over and said to Chen Xiaofei while eating the noodles, "Your mother must know something!"
  Ma Han also nodded.
  Jiang Ping shook his head, "When you were a child, you could have noticed that your father had a secret, how could your mother not know it."

  Everyone was talking, and suddenly, Bai Chi heard "Ah!"
  "What's the matter?" Zhao Zhen was awake from sleep and sat up on the sofa to look at him.
  At this time, Bai Chi was holding a very shabby newspaper in his hand, excited, "found it!"
  "What did you find?" Zhao Hu was surprised, "The mask mystery is still a clue to the hunter?"

  "No!" Bai Chi was excited. , "The theft that my brother told me to investigate before!"
  Everyone looked at each other-the theft?
  Zhao Jue, who was resting on the sofa on the other side, opened his eyes slightly at this time, glanced at the situation here, yawned, turned over with a smile, and continued to sleep.

  Outside the door, at the corner of the aisle where you can smoke, four people gathered at some point.
  Bao Zheng, Zhan Qitian and Bai Yunwen didn't know what they were talking about, and behind them, Bai Ye was leaning against the window, in a daze.
  Outside the window is the morning view of City S gradually waking up, and on the window, there is Bai Ye's reflection. Bai Ye lowered his head slightly, and the smoke in his hand slowly ignited. He quietly looked at the window with no expression on his face. He didn't know if he was looking at the bustling city outside the window or on the window, which was not very real. Yourself.