094. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.24 - Amnesia

A killer with memory impairment is already a headache, but this killer who doesn't remember anything, remembers Zhao Jue.

First out of the interrogation room, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang found Zhao Jue and asked him what was going on.

Zhao Jue also seemed to be awkward. He asked Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang to wait for a while. He asked Zhao Hu to go upstairs to find Bao Zheng.

After a while, Bao Bureau followed Zhao Hu over.

In the elevator, Zhao Hu had already explained the general matter to the Bao Bureau.

Hearing Hua He Hua and Zhao Jue, Bao Zheng seemed to know what he was referring to. After he got out of the elevator, he waved to Zhan Zhao and the others, signaling everyone to go to the office to chat.

After entering the office, the Bao Bureau asked Jiang Ping to check the police station's archives. What he could find was not a previous case, nor the stored evidence, but a teaching video.

Zhan Zhao was a little inexplicable.

Bai Yutang also doesn't quite understand - teaching video?

"The behavior analysis department needed to train some police officers in the early days, so they asked Zhao Jue to record some videos." Bao Zheng explained succinctly, "It was recorded on film at that time, but the camera had a problem when it was filmed, the picture was stuck, and the It was overexposed, but there was no problem with the sound, and it was all recorded. We wanted him to record it again, and he thought it was too much trouble, so he said he could understand it anyway. It just so happened that the funds were limited at the time, so I let everyone watch it like this..."

Jiang Ping found the video based on the file number mentioned by Bao Zheng. The original film should have been unusable for a long time, this video was transcribed... When I opened it, I saw that the screen was stuck in the state of Zhao Jue's speech, and there were fine lines on the screen, and there were some traces in some parts, which may be water. Stains or mildew spots, in short, formed the outline of a flower. The whole picture looks like a canvas with flowers painted on it, and Zhao Jue is on this "canvas", with his mouth open, freeze-frame mode, the voice is recorded very clearly, and he is talking about some behavioral analysis. basic course.

"Wait." Zhan Zhao asked Bao Zheng, "Is this an internal police document?"

The Bao Bureau thought about it and said, "It's not very internal. Many research institutions, especially people majoring in psychology, have used it. Although the picture is very unclear, the content is said to be very practical..."

Bao Zheng didn't know too much, so he briefly described it.

Zhan Zhao was puzzled, "Then why haven't I seen it?"

Zhao Jue let out a "hey hey".

Bao Zheng glanced at Zhan Zhao, "Aren't you an expert? You probably wouldn't be interested in reading anything with the word 'basic', so you missed it."

Zhan Zhao looked back at Bai Yutang - recently, the contracting bureau has been a little bit against me!

Bai Yutang touched his nose - who asked you to photograph him sleepwalking...

After thinking about it, Zhan Zhao was indeed in the wrong, but everyone had a share of the shooting...

The Bao Bureau asked Wang Meiyun how the progress was, and the media attention was too high.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both looked aside.

Bao Zheng knew there was trouble, but he didn't say anything, and was about to go back upstairs.