030. [Case I] Witnesses, ch.30 - Black Tooth

After opening this box with a high level of anti-theft, the contents inside are just a thin envelope.

  Everyone looked at Wang Daping.
  Wang Daping reached out and took out the envelope and handed it to Bai Yutang.
  Bai Yutang opened the envelope and pulled out a photo from it. This is a black and white photo, not very clear, it should be a screenshot of a surveillance camera. In the photo, there is an old man pushing a garbage truck. His hair is scattered and his face is full of dirt. He looks like a tramp, and he can't tell his age, but his hair is gray and he should not be too young.

  Everyone looked at Wang Daping.
  Wang Daping pointed to the photo and said, "He is the witness!"
  Bai Yutang frowned slightly, and everyone looked at Jiang Ping.
  Jiang Ping took the photo and looked at it seriously and touched his chin. "Although there is only one photo, the facial features are all captured. In addition, the billboard near this garbage dump should be able to infer the location of the photo. Maybe you can find it. People! Just, when was this photo taken?"
  Wang Daping smiled slightly and said, "A week ago."
  Everyone's eyes lit up.

  Bai Yutang gestured—look for this person right away!

  Everyone at SCI went back to the office to analyze the photo.
  Wang Daping also followed everyone to the SCI office. Because he was still under surveillance, he was wearing a positioning anklet on his feet. Zhan Zhao and others are not afraid of him running away, because as mentioned before, the safest place for him to hide is in SCI. '

  SCI's lounge is quite lively. Yangyang and Xiaoyi are after school and come to do their homework. There are also Lisbon, Mia, Chen Xiaofei in the lounge...

  Mia is holding Yangyang and Xiaoyi 's textbooks. Looking through it, Zhan Zhao walked in.
  Mia lifted her face to look at him.
  Zhan Zhao walked to him and sat down and showed him the picture.
  Mia took the photo and looked at it, and gestured to Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao nodded, and Mia's gesture indicated that there was no such person among the missing and the recent dead.

  Zhan Zhao stood up with the photo, Mia put down the textbook, poked Yangyang and Xiaoyi, to play chess with them.

  At this time, the door of the lounge opened, and Bai Yutang opened the door and came in and told Zhan Zhao, "Josh can be interrogated."
  Zhan Zhao went to the interrogation room with Bai Yutang.

  Josh's injury was serious, he couldn't sit down, he could only lie down, wearing a restraint suit, and a few medical devices around him made regular noises.
  Zhan Zhao opened the door and went in. Josh was already awake. After Yang Fan adjusted the equipment, he nodded when Zhan Zhao and the others came in, "He can talk."
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at Josh on the bed.

  In terms of age, Josh shouldn't be very big, but he seems very vicissitudes of life.
  Behind Zhan Showa and Bai Yutang, Zhao Jue wandered in with a piece of ice cream.
  Zhao Jue squinted his eyes and looked carefully, wondering, "Is he too old or overgrown?"

  Yang Fan said, "His physical condition is indeed very poor, equivalent to an old man in his 60s and 70s."
  "Is he also a guinea pig?" Zhan Zhao asked Zhao Jue.

  "Well...it's hard to say, I think it's caused by overwork." Zhao Jue touched his chin.
  Yang Fan also nodded, "This person has severe malnutrition and neurasthenia, severe insomnia, severe stomach problems, severe anemia..."
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both frowned and looked at Josh on the bed. This man should have been a rich man. Has it become what it is now?

  Josh looked at everyone with muddy eyes. .
  Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao, "Why are his eyes so yellow?"
  "It's because of liver disease." Yang Fan said, "Long-term insomnia." As he said, he poked his temples, saying-this person is not healthy except for his health. Besides, the head doesn't seem to be normal either.

  Zhan Zhao nodded, this person does not look very normal.
  After Yang Fan finished his business, he went out.
  Zhan Zhao looked at the case list left by Yang Fan, Zhao Jue walked slowly around Josh's bed, staring at Josh, his eyes were like looking at a fish on a chopping board.

  Bai Yutang saw Josh staring forward with blank eyes, as if they were walking by his bed and couldn't attract his attention.
  "Josh." Bai Yutang called him.
  Josh made no response.
  Bai Yutang stretched out his hand and snapped two fingers in front of him, but Josh still didn't respond.

  Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao beckoned to Zhao Hu who was onlookers at the door, and motioned-bring the mask.

  After a while, Zhao Hu walked in with a mask.
  Zhan Zhao motioned him to put it on.
  Zhao Hu put on the mask.
  Josh's gaze focused on the mask Zhao Hu was wearing.

  Staring at Zhao Hu for a long time, Josh suddenly spoke and said an English word vaguely...
  Zhan Zhao distinguished it, what Josh was talking about-a thief.

  Zhao Jue glanced at Zhao Hu, stretched out his hand, and dragged him out.
  Zhao Hu was a little puzzled when he went out.
  Zhao Jue took the mask off his face, put it on his face, and turned to the interrogation room.
  Zhao Hu and Ma Han at the door looked at each other, standing by the window and continuing to look.

  After Zhao Jue entered the house wearing a mask, he continued to circle Josh.
  Josh's eyes moved like stagnant water... His eyes never left Zhao Jue.

  Zhao Jue stretched out his hand, gently pressed Josh's shoulder, tapped his shoulder with his finger, then released his hand and continued to walk slowly around the bed.
  Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao, Zhan Zhao spread his hands, he didn't quite understand what Zhao Jue was doing.

  Outside the window, Gongsun and Ma Xin walked over and asked Zhao Hu and Ma Han who were staring at the interrogation room with wide eyes, "What's the situation?"
  Zhao Hu shook his head, "I don't know." During the

  conversation, Yang Fan walked back. Holding a list in his hand, it seemed that he wanted to go in.
  Zhao Hu grabbed him, and Ma Han also said, "Will you disturb them when you walk in at this time?"
  Yang Fan looked in the window and then at the list in his hand.
  "What is this?" Ma Xin looked over, "Blood test components..."
  Gongsun also glanced, "Is he taking drugs?"
  "When I was treating him, I found his teeth were blue and purple, it seems He has a habit of taking some medicines, so I did a drug test for him." Yang Fan frowned, "He should have been taking a fungus that makes hallucinations for a long time."
  "Fungus?" Zhao Hu was curious. Kind?"
  "To put it simply, it is poisonous mushrooms." Yang Fan took out his mobile phone and pointed out a picture for everyone to see. "I just searched for it. It should be a poisonous mushroom from South America. This kind of mushroom eats. It will not be fatal, but it will cause people to have strong hallucinations. Long-term consumption will image people's central nervous system, severely image people's judgment. The specific drug power is not too clear. Long-term use will cause people to become dependent, that is, addiction... Because the teeth of people who take this mushroom turn blue, this mushroom is also called black tooth mushroom."

  "Slightly disgusting." Zhao Hu shook his head and asked, "Is anyone eating this kind of food?"
  Yang Fan nodded. "In the jungles of South America, some primitive tribes would eat this mushroom long ago, in order to be brave and powerful when hunting."
  "Brave?" Mahan looked at him, "What to hunt?"
  "Crocodile and python. "Yang Fan replied, "It is worth mentioning that the addiction of this black tooth mushroom is different from drug addiction. The drug is durable and becomes stronger with the acceleration of human blood circulation and the secretion of adrenaline."
  Zhao Hu opened his mouth wide. Looking at Yang Fan, "What do you mean?"
  "It means that if you take this medicine once, it can last for a long time." Gongsun pushed his glasses, "Since it is eaten for hunting, it must conform to the hunting habit. The only thing that must be done before hunting is to ambush, during ambushes. There is no need to be manic at all. But once a prey is found or when fighting a prey, human adrenaline will be secreted, blood circulation will be accelerated, and the drug will explode. At this time, it will be very dangerous..."
  "Do you want to... ..." Ma Xin pointed inside, "Remind them?"

  "He is wearing a restraint..." Mahan looked in through the window and saw that at this moment, Josh was still lying quietly on the bed with his eyes He was staring at Zhao Jue, his eyes moved with Zhao Jue's movement, that look...
  Zhao Hu frowned. Although Josh was motionless, and his hair was too long and his face was covered with beard, it was difficult to distinguish the expression, but if If you look closely, you will find that his eyes are very dangerous...like a reptile waiting to ambush its prey.

  "Crap!" Mahan pushed Zhao Hu at the door. Zhao Hu opened the door and just wanted to go in... Almost at the same time, I saw Josh who was lying down suddenly bounced up.
  With a loud crash, the shackles connected to the bed were torn open. The bed was pulled into the air by the huge force, and several machines next to it shook violently.
  Josh had spotted Zhao Jue who was walking directly behind his head. At this moment, Zhao Jue's hand was above his head... Josh raised his head and opened his mouth... Only a black tooth was facing Zhao. Jue bit his hand.

  Zhan Zhao was startled and saw Zhao Jue slowly raising his hand. And just as Zhao Jue raised his hand, there was a "bang"...a pillow flew over and was flying under Zhao Jue's hand, blocking Josh's face.

  Zhao Jue retracted his hand and glanced forward with raised eyebrows.
  Zhan Zhao also looked at his side. When he heard the movement just now, Bai Yutang's pillow had already been thrown out. It was a white pillow on the next hospital bed...
  Zhao Hu and Ma Han squeezed at the door and opened their mouths—it looks like Bai Yu Don has noticed.

  In fact, Bai Yutang threw the pillow completely instinctively. Just when Zhao Jue was spinning around Josh, Bai Yutang suddenly felt that Josh was quiet on the bed, and there was a hint of danger in his eyes...
  Bai Yutang keenly sensed this. At the moment when Josh was about to bounce up, he judged his intentions based on the posture of Josh's power, so he grabbed the pillow at hand and threw it over...

  Look at the pillow that was bitten by Josh. He broke a big hole...
  Zhao Jue glanced at the pillow that fell by the bed... If Bai Yutang didn't throw that pillow just now, he would have at least two or three fingers missing.

  Zhan Zhao frowned and looked at Josh, who was still struggling on the bed, with his mouth open, revealing a mouthful of purple teeth.
  Yang Fan also walked in and took out a sedative from the medicine box on the side.
  But Bai Yutang waved his hand. If he was injected with drugs now, he would not be able to ask questions.

  But Josh felt very dangerous as if he was about to bite.
  At the door, Gongsun suddenly ran away.
  Ma Xin was wondering what she was doing, but when he saw Gongsun went to the forensic room, he hurriedly returned with half a mask in his hand.

  Bai Yutang saw Gongsun rushing in excitedly and gave him the mask, "Use this to use this! It doesn't affect your speech or bite people."
  Bai Yutang stared at the strange mask, and couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth—— This half of the mask covers the mouth and chin, but there are holes in the mouth, which can speak but certainly cannot bite.
  Bai Yutang felt that this mask was a bit familiar.

  "Oh!" Zhan Zhao looked over, "This is the mask worn by Hannibal in the Silent Lamb..."
  Gongsun blinked, "This is the real thing from the movie props!"
  Zhan Zhao picked it up and observed.

  Bai Yutang waved to Zhao Hu and Ma Han.
  The two went in and held down the excited Josh, and Bai Yutang put on the mask for him.

  Zhao Jue was still standing by the bed, looking at Josh's head, reaching out and taking off the mask from his face.
  Zhao Jue tapped his chin lightly with the mask, thoughtfully.
  At this time, Zhan Zhao was also thinking about it.

  Zhao Jue tapped his chin about three times with a mask, and suddenly stopped. Just when he raised his head, Zhan Zhao turned around and went out, and by the way, the Gongsun at the door said, "Gongsun, the girl who was attacked in the morning exercise in the park in the first place. Is the deceased's body still there?"
  " Yes ."
  Gongsun nodded, and Ma Xin ran fast, rushed to the forensic room, opened the freezer, and pulled out the corpse.
  Zhan Zhao picked up the special lamp that Gongsun and the others had used to illuminate the invisible symbol on the mask, and illuminated it at the corpse.

  At the door, Bai Yutang also ran in, Zhao Jue walked behind with his hands in his pockets, seemingly dissatisfied, "The kid reacted very quickly."
  "I heard that you almost became one-armed."
  Behind Zhao Jue, Bai Ye didn't. Knowing when it came, the tone of speech was a bit narrow.
  Zhao Jue gave him a white look.
  Bai Ye smiled slightly, grabbed Zhao Jue's shoulder with one hand, and whispered a few words in his ear.
  Zhao Jue looked at him, "Are you sure you are awake?"
  Bai Ye tilted his head to him, asking him where to go.
  Zhao Jue thought for a while, turned around and walked with him.

  Bai Yutang saw this scene before entering the door. Although he was a little curious, he still walked into the forensic room.
  At this moment, Zhan Zhao held up the lamp, shining the deceased's forehead, and gestured to Zhao Hu, "Hold it!"
  Zhao Hu held out the lamp, and everyone else looked at the corpse's face in surprise.
  Gongsun was also surprised, "I didn't find..."
  Ma Xin nodded, "Oh! I didn't expect to take a light with a lamp, and almost missed important clues."

  Bai Yutang walked to Zhan Zhao's side, frowning at the corpse.
  Before Bai Yutang could speak, eager footsteps came from the door. Bai Chi rushed over and shouted, "Brother! Found it!"
  Everyone looked at the door, and Bai Yutang asked, "What?"
  "That witness People!" Bai Chi was excited, "I found it!"