11-20

Chapter 11 Her mother's past

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

She shook the wave drum in her hand again, leaned her little head on Shen Dingshan's shoulder, half-closed her eyes, and shook it again and again.

Her father and mother are young couples. They have always respected each other as guests after marriage, and they are also deeply affectionate. Father never thought of taking concubines. He only needs to have a mother. Since he was a child, he only wanted to have one wife, and he didn't want to have wives and concubines in groups to enjoy his blessings.

Later, he met her mother, who was also amazing. Although his mother was from a businessman, his father never changed his mind towards her. Later, he married his mother. After that, whether his father had never taken a concubine or not Guo Tongfang, her mother is the only woman in the house, and the two of them are living a very good life, but there is also a fly in the ointment, the two of them have never had any children, but the father doesn't care at all, he just said, the child It all depends on fate, maybe Shen Dingshan is destined to be childless all his life.

But her mother couldn't do it. She knew the importance of offspring to a man, so she insisted on taking a concubine for her, who was her mother's dowry maid Shuxiang at that time.

Scholar also grew up with his mother, and the two love each other like sisters. In fact, my mother is not so jealous, not because of her generosity, but maybe because her husband is so good that she always wants to do something for him?

It's just that after receiving the fragrance of books, my father has never been to the place of fragrance of books. My mother tried her best, and finally even used Meixiang. He couldn't tell who it was, he thought the woman was his mother, but in fact she was her dowry maid.

Later, father and mother were still in a cold war for a long time, but he still couldn't let go of mother, and finally figured it out. If he didn't have children, he might not care, but mother would become a sinner through the ages.

Father accepted Shuxiang, and also raised her as an aunt, that is, later Aunt Shu, but still seldom went there, and Aunt Shu never thought of competing with her mother for favor, Aunt Shu was still a general mother As the master, she has always served her personally. I have to say that the people her mother picks are all good, and her vision is also wonderful.

It's just that she was born as a useless and stupid idiot daughter.

Aunt Shu is also a good one, she got pregnant just once, and gave birth to a pair of twins, but I have to say that she is also unlucky, the child fell ill before a few months old, and she stayed behind A pair of toddlers waiting to be fed, these two children were brought up by her mother little by little, when they were sick when they were young, it was their mother who took care of them all night. children, but mother never treated them as concubine sons and concubine daughters, and her mother also regarded them as her own children, and she never thought that there would be a day when she would be pregnant, sometimes she herself thought that It is fate, she is a childless fate, yes, it is fate, this is her fate, maybe she is destined to be childless in this life, but no one has thought of it.

When Shen Dingshan went to war this year, she found out that she was pregnant. At that time, the pair of concubine and concubine were already five years old. The daughter loved them as always, and she also regarded them as her own children. Later, she gave birth to a daughter. When she was immersed in her own daughter, her father was killed because of a war. Speaking of treason, the people in the Shen family's ancestral house wished that there had never been such a person as Shen Dingshan, but they never thought that they could have such glory, and that the Shen family could still stand in the capital like this. Made of flesh and blood.