321-350

Chapter 321 Are You Really Fat?

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

"From Weipinghou's residence, the youngest son of Weipinghou."

Shen Qingci still didn't change her movements, she stared at the child indifferently, her expression was also indifferent.

"Are you really unsympathetic?"

Bai Zhu really didn't understand, where did Shen Qingci's temperament come from, if it was an ordinary person, if he really wanted to meet, even if he didn't raise it himself, he would help find a good family to raise him.

And she really didn't have the slightest intention of agreeing, did she?

"His father nearly killed my father, me, and our whole family. Why should I save him?"

Shen Qingci played with the bell around his waist, the tinkling sound was very pleasant.

"But he's only a child."

Bai Zhu pointed to the child in the car who didn't know the sufferings of the world at all. Yesterday he was the son of a wealthy family and he was loved by the elders, but this day, he was a prisoner for his own sake, and he couldn't even save his life.

Wild fire, in spring.

Shen Qingci still didn't have much expression, "Throw him down."

Bai Zhu picked up the child, since you said so, anyway, he won't be able to survive if he goes back, why don't I just deal with him now, since he is still young now, he doesn't remember these riches and honors, let alone I don't remember anything.

After she finished speaking, she picked up the child, got out of the car, and was about to throw it on the ground.

And Shen Qingci didn't even blink her eyes once.

"Throw it away," Shen Qingci slightly curled the corners of his lips, "Why don't you throw it away?"

The corners of Bai Zhu's eyes twitched, and he could only get out of the carriage with the child in his arms. Sure enough, Tang Yuxin was cold-blooded and cold-hearted. She didn't even lift her head. She didn't feel bad about adding such a small child. What else was there? It could touch her heart.

She walked out with the child in her arms, and instantly felt that someone was staring at her, no, it was the child.

As soon as she moved, she found someone hiding behind a big tree. She walked over and stretched out her hand to grab him out.

It was a woman with black and gray face and dirt all over her body. She had a better face and her hair was messed up, but it could be seen that this woman should be from a wealthy family, otherwise she would not be able to dress like this. Although the clothes on her body were dirty, the material was not bad, and anyone who could afford such material in Beijing must be either rich or noble.

"This is what you lost?

Bai Zhu handed the child in his arms forward.

The woman shook her head.

It's not hers, it's really not hers, but her eyes have been staring at the child all the time, distressed and reluctant, but in the end she made up her mind and refused to recognize him.

Following her will only endure hardships, she can't even take care of herself, let alone protect him who is still young.

Just let her follow the wealthy family. If she has the chance, she will definitely live a good life, and then their mother and son will meet each other one day.