1375

Chapter 1375 It smells like milk

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Shen Qingci could no longer understand such a look. In the past, in the snowy mountains, as long as it showed such an expression, it must be hungry.

"Come on, I'll take you to get something to eat."

Shen Qingci looked back at Guo'er again, and then pulled the quilt up for her. Then he took the little fox out and went to the kitchen to see if there was anything edible. If not, then She could only trouble Aunt Fang to make some more for the little fox.

When she arrived in the kitchen, she squinted the candle on the table and turned over it in the kitchen.

The light of the candle is not too bright, and it can only hide the things in the kitchen clearly, without bumping around. Every time when it comes here, Shen Qingci misses his night pearl.

As for the night pearl, she placed it in Prince Shuo's Mansion.

The only night pearl with soft white light in the world. There were so many pearls in the secret passage of Prince Shuo's Mansion. She had never seen such a bright pearl like hers. She just hoped that the counterfeit would not destroy her. Ye Mingzhu was in trouble.

Otherwise, she would have to crush that woman to ashes.

But right here, Shen Qingci, who was looking for something to eat for the little fox, didn't know that several figures fell down from the wall outside.

"Strange, is it here?"

Changqing saw the fox come in with his own eyes, but what happened? Why did the little thing disappear in the blink of an eye? It couldn't be that he hid in someone's kitchen and stole things. Anyway, such a sneaky thing That little fox is good at things.

Sneaking into other people's kitchens and stealing their food to eat, is this kind of thing rarely done?

It also caused them to be embarrassed along with a fox.

Master, do you think it went to the kitchen again? When Chang Qing said these words, he really had the urge to strangle the fox to death. This was really about eating and not fighting.

"Maybe it came here not looking for people, but looking for food?"

"What did you smell?"

Lao Hengxi suddenly opened his eyes, and then asked Changqing, his black eyes were stained with a bit of frost.

"smell?"

Changqing used his nose to smell it from time to time, "There's no smell?"

"It's a milky flavor."

Lao Henglu actually smelled it as soon as he came in. Although the smell was vague, it was no longer familiar to him.

"Milk flavor?"

Changqing couldn't help but feel a thump in her heart. As far as she knew, the only person in the world who could smell the scent of milk was their little princess.

The little princess is from the Lou family, and she also has the blood of the Lou family's talents, and she has a strange fragrance about her body.

Such a different relative, so far, has a sweet milky fragrance, and the little girl has long and cute breasts. She is really like a beautiful milk dumpling, which makes people want to take a bite.

But now the little princess's milky fragrance is here, could it be...

His face suddenly turned pale. Their little princess was here?