1424

Chapter 1424: Cow Chewing Peony

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

He stretched out his big palm-like hands again and pinched her face, "Why are you still so thin even though you were born? Isn't it because Luo Heng doesn't want to give you food?"

"If you keep coming back, daddy will take care of you.

What else could Shen Qingci say now, but she really wanted to say something, Mr. Guo Gong, could you please pay attention to your heroic image? People around you have never seen it, and they are so scared that their jaws will drop. ?

This is what Shen Dingshan discovered. He quickly coughed and sat down on his Taishi chair. The four words "loyal family" behind him were still hanging above his head. He is also always asked to pay attention to his words and deeds, and he must not be even half wrong.

Shen Qingci looked at Lin Yunniang again and easily caught the flash of anger and resentment in Lin Yunniang's eyes. Although these were quickly hidden by Lin Yunniang, some things were already there. It was discovered in her eyes and was born in her heart.

It is also beginning to take root and sprout, and one day, it will eventually grow into a big tree in the sky.

Some things never go away.

And some people will never be able to go back to the past.

"A-Ning, I have asked you to worry about my cousin."

Lin Yunniang smiled and said, "However, this is just a family matter, so there is no need for such labor and effort, right?"

Lin Yunniang really felt that her face was a little swollen, and it was still burning, as if someone had slapped her face hard several times.

Shen Qingci obviously didn't want to give her face.

Even if she is Princess Shuo and a member of the royal family, don't forget that she is her sister-in-law and her elder. What is the difference between humiliating her cousin like this and humiliating her?

It was like a real slap on her face.

"Cousin, you must make the decision for me."

When Cousin Lin saw this, she quickly covered her face and started crying.

"Lan'er really has no face to live anymore. Cousin, let Lan'er die, so that she can be clean..."

Lin Yunniang tried to persuade her again, and the mother-in-law on the side also comforted her repeatedly. Someone else pulled her back again, and after a while she was reduced to a ball of tears.

Shen Qingci raised his head and looked at the plaque of Zhongyi Family above Shen Dingshan's head. The corner of his lips slightly raised into a smile, but it was a bit icy and cold.

Cry.

While you can still cry, just cry properly. After a while, she can guarantee that no one here will even think about crying.

She walked to Shen Dingshan and found a place for herself to sit up.

She was not the one who abused her, Lin Yunniang was the one who made her stand here again and again, without even a place to sit down.

Lin Yunniang pressed the corner of her eyes with a handkerchief. The more she cried, the more embarrassed she felt. But even if she was embarrassed, she would only have to be persuaded by someone.

But now Shen Dingshan and his daughter are just watching a show. No matter how thick-skinned Lin Yunniang is now, she can't stand it anymore. Besides, she loves face more than anything else.