11171-11200

Chapter 1171 Immortality

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

At the age of fourteen or fifteen, her face was too young, but it didn't match her eyes at this time. A girl of fourteen or fifteen was innocent, and she was not obsessed with world affairs, and she was more likely to be stupid.

But in front of her, those black pupils are so dark and cold that it is almost impossible to see what is reflected in them?

She lifted the quilt, and stood on the ground with bare feet, and the coldness of the ground also traveled to her whole body through the soles of his feet.

And she turned around, walked to the table, and also picked up the mirror on the table, and her face was reflected in the mirror, not her, but also her.

This is not Shen Qingci's face, but she is Shen Qingci. Her face has been drugged, half of her face looks like a birthmark, ugly and unsightly.

She stretched out her hand to touch her face, she never thought that she would be directly tied into the Cang Tao mirror because of such a tender face.

Cang Tao is so courageous, he has gone to their Dazhou as a thief, and treats their Dazhou as the vegetable garden in his own backyard, pull it up if you want, forget it if you pull it up, or leave as you say , Come back as soon as you say it.

She also turned the vegetable seedlings from green to yellow, just like her, her pretty face is ugly.

Believe it or not, she blew up their Cang Tao palace.

"What, are you awake?"

A middle-aged woman in expensive clothes came over and stood in front of Shen Qingci. No matter how beautiful a woman is, she can't stand the ravages of time. Time, a butcher's knife, can kill The woman who used to be amazing at this time has become so old.

And the woman in front of her is about forty years old. Although she has heavy makeup to cover the spots on her face, but the loose skin, drooping corners of the eyes and the corners of the mouth, it is already known that she is not Younger again.

Shen Qingci walked back, and then sat in the tavern.

She habitually groped around her waist for something, but there were only empty clothes, and nothing else, including the purse that she had always hung around her waist

That purse was originally used by her to save her life, but now it has everything. She always forgot that when these people brought her here, they had already searched everything on her and cleaned it up. How could he leave a purse for her, not to mention the gold and silver beads and incense in the purse.

if……

She turned her face away, and from the window paper, she could vaguely find the emerald green of a courtyard. If she could be allowed to go out, maybe she could make another kind of mist.

But for her little canary, if you don't say it, it might make her drink an extra bowl of water, it's impossible.

"Why, you still don't want to say?"

The middle-aged woman flicked her sleeves, and the aura of the superior followed.

"My lord, aren't you afraid of causing conflict between the two countries?"

Shen Qingci asked the woman in front of her, what identity did she think Shen Qingci was, was it the Chinese cabbage that grew randomly in the tea garden, or was it those random kittens and puppies that she grabbed and stole whenever she wanted? of.