1439

Chapter 1439 Disdain

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Lao Henglu stroked her hair gently.

"A Ning, is it bitter?"

Shen Qingci's body froze for a moment, then she sniffed and shook her head, "It's neither painful nor painful."

"Although we have suffered a lot and suffered a lot, we can leave a real peaceful era to our children, without bloodshed or bullying. Our children can grow up in peace. We Our three sons don’t need to fight for the world with our lives, we can also travel across this country in a hundred years of life.”

In fact, if she was suffering, wouldn't it be painful for Lao Hengli? She stretched out her hands and hugged Lao Hengli's waist, and she could clearly feel that his body was obviously much thinner under his clothes.

After a year of sleepless searching, how could he not suffer?

"Then can we make firearms?"

Shen Qingci raised his face, and there was finally a pure smile on his long eyelashes.

She dreams about firearms.

She wanted to use firearms to blow up Prince Fenglun's palace and kill that old woman.

"We will start preparing tomorrow."

Lao Hengxi put her clothes in order, and now she had a good rest. After all, the iron-melting technique was the most difficult step, and the rest was not that difficult.

Shen Qingci knew it, and she knew it.

Otherwise, why she has been thinking about Cang Tao's iron-melting technique. Ordinary pig iron cannot withstand the scorching heat of firearms.

If ordinary iron is used, it can only achieve one-tenth of the usefulness of the flame weapon.

But if high-quality refined iron is used, at least 80% of it will be usable.

And this thing that she has been thinking about is about to be in her hands. How can she fall asleep? She tossed and turned all night, but she couldn't sleep at all. For this reason, Lao Henglu could only accompany her and listen to her. Muttering, he stayed up all night with her.

On the second day, Shen Qingci got up early in the morning and took Lao Henglu with him to go there.

There are magic weapons here for things like firearms, so making firearms, even if it is their sample letter, will divide them into several waves.

Each wave only builds one component.

All these parts are made of fine iron. In fact, the firearm itself is not difficult. The main thing is to use the right materials, and secondly, to have the appropriate gunpowder.

The art of melting iron is now in their hands, but it only depends on how long it takes. As for gunpowder, Shen Qingci is an expert at playing with gunpowder.

The firearm was made very quickly. It was much more beautiful than Shen Qingci imagined, and of course it was much larger. Painting was one kind, but looking at it was another kind.

It is said that as long as a firearm is released, one person can be equal to thousands of troops, and even the city gate can be blown away with one cannon.

How could something with such terrifying lethality not frighten the enemy?

Shen Qingci had someone carefully carry a large wooden box.