1475

Chapter 1475 Useless Fox

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

With Xiao Huang's temperament, it's better to stay like this. If he is too tall, he will forget his own identity, and in the end he will just harm others and himself.

Shen Qingci walked outside the inn, taking advantage of the time. It happened to be that she also had a good walk around the town. Lao Hengxi was still inside the inn, drawing those pictures. The little fox had no choice but to live or die with him. move.

So Shen Qingci had nothing to do and could take a walk.

I remember that the last time I came here, I just walked around and didn't take a good look at the scenery. There are also local customs here. Traveling thousands of miles is not just for walking.

There are also the people I met, their lives, customs, and some stories.

Although this is just a small town, there is certainly nothing to see here, but there are still some things with local characteristics. By the time Shen Qingci came back from walking around, he had already bought a bunch of things, all of which were I also bought a lot of knick-knacks, such as small purses and small handicrafts, and also bought a basket of eggs, which were hung up all over Xie Si's body.

"Madam, why did you buy this?"

Xie Si mentioned the egg in her hand. She could understand whatever Shen Qingci bought, except this egg. She really couldn't imagine what she was thinking about. They didn't live here for a long time, so why would they buy it? this?

"I bought it for you to eat."

Shen Qingci looked back at the half basket of eggs.

Anyway, I bought it when I came across it. If you are an old man, please go back early.

"Ma'am, we are not pigs."

Xie Si doesn't want to eat these eggs at all. There are already forty or fifty. How many can they eat? They have to leave here tomorrow. Do they need to eat twenty in one meal?

"You won't cook it and take it with you to eat on the road?"

Shen Qingci rolled his eyes at Xie Si. How long would it take to get to Changlin? He could always finish it.

"That's right," Xie thought, but she just felt that by letting them eat so many eggs, she was treating them like pigs.

Shen Qingci walked into the inn and found Xiao Huang sitting there. She stood up and stared at her eagerly.

But Shen Qingci glanced at her lightly, and then went upstairs again, never even giving her another look.

People like Xiao Huang are from two different worlds. In fact, to Shen Qingci, if it weren't for being sold by mistake that time, even a corner of her clothes would be untouchable.

Of course it's the same now.

Xie Si walked to the table and placed the egg in his hand in front of the shopkeeper.

"Make some for us tonight, and bring the rest to us tomorrow. Remember, when cooking tomorrow, it needs to be fresh."

Xie Si ordered the shopkeeper to cook it for her and put it aside tomorrow, and see if she doesn't demolish his inn.

"Yes, please don't worry, girl."

The shopkeeper quickly promised, "We will cook these eggs tomorrow."