171-200

Chapter 171 Congratulations

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

"No," Shen Qingci shook his head, "Yipinxiang's business is very good, with an annual income of two million taels of silver."

"Two million taels?" Shen Dingshan actually heard from Shen Qingci that in the future Yipinxiang would be able to reach two million taels a year, but he didn't expect that this was actually true, but why did he have two million taels of silver? He only has half a million.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

"Ah Ning, since there are two million taels, why does Daddy only have five hundred thousand taels?"

"Look," he pointed to the boxes around, "the four corners are placed separately, why are they arranged like this?"

"Ah Ning separated the money?" Shen Qingci picked up the account book again and faced it, she patted the big box in front of her, "This is Daddy's," she pointed to the other boxes , "That's Big Brother's, and there are a bunch of Big Sister and Ah Ning's."

"The eldest brother always has to set up his own family. His salary is not much to spare. In the future, he will support his sister-in-law and my little nephew. The eldest sister will marry in the future." Although giving money is a bit vulgar, but in this world only money is the most real , with silver on the list, people in Junwang Mansion will not be able to underestimate her elder sister in the future. The dowry is dead, and it is kept for future children, but the silver is alive, and it is still kept every day and every month. There is silver, as for her, she also wants silver, she wants to save it, and use it later.

But his father couldn't live without military expenses, otherwise, so many troops would rely on the little supplies from the imperial court for what they ate and drank.

Well, after Shen Dingshan thought about it, that's the reason.

"Then Daddy, do you agree?" Shen Qingci asked Shen Dingshan, Shen Dingshan didn't show any reluctance on his face, and he knew that he would not object.

"I agree, of course I agree," Shen Dingshan squatted down, and pinched his daughter's little face again, "This piece of incense belongs to you alone. Daddy never thought of leaving your first-grade incense in this mansion. Now you I am willing to distribute Yipinxiang to your elder brothers, elder sisters and daddy, daddy is already very satisfied."

Moreover, five hundred thousand taels of silver is enough. In the past few years, the military expenditure of the imperial court has also been higher. He doesn't need to subsidize all his net worth, so he is not so nervous?

In fact, he thinks a lot, there is not much money in the mansion, and now only Yipinxiang is the biggest man in the mansion, Qingrong is going to marry into Prince Jun's mansion, and he can't do without money, right now, Shen Wenhao He has to marry and have children, and he has only earned countless honors and military exploits, but he has no money when he is born.

Fortunately, there is a little Ah Ning, and fortunately there is a little lucky boy like her.

Shen Dingshan pulled his daughter's pigtails again, but still sighed a little, his little Ning had grown up, this time he would not fight, he could accompany his Ning to Jiji.

After the sunset, the kitchens in the mansion rarely made chicken, duck and fish meat. First, they paid tribute to the ancestors, and each of the servants in the mansion also received two taels of silver, like Nanny He and Nanny Qin. The old nanny has ten taels in each hand. As for the first-class maids like Baimei and Tingdong Tingxia, they also have five taels. Of course, Shen Qingci has never forgotten Baizhu, Baizhu's one She kept the share, and it was all with Bai Zhu, which was the private money of the two sisters, and now they are all saved by themselves. As for Luo Shi, they don't have to worry at all now, Luo Shi is the female shopkeeper in Yipinxiang. In January, there are at least a hundred taels of silver, and now Bai Song is studying in the private school of Prince Jun's Mansion, there is food there every day, and Shu Xiu is also from the Prince Jun's Mansion.