1435

Chapter 1435 Firearms Map

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Shen Qingci stood up, then opened the cabinet on one side, and took out a box carved from mahogany. With this end in his hand, there was a faint woody fragrance. For people with a very good sense of smell, it is simply a great enjoyment.

She carried the box over, and Lao Hengliu also took it with one hand. It was okay, but it looked a little heavier, but there was nothing heavy inside, so it was very light in her hand.

Shen Qingci took out a key from his body and opened the lock.

I heard a click and the lock was opened.

Shen Qingci then took something out and placed it in front of Lao Hengli.

"Look at this."

Lao Henglu took it over and looked at the thing drawn above. His expression tightened involuntarily, and then he lowered his head and asked Shen Qingci.

"Did you draw it?"

Although he didn't pay attention to it deliberately, the lines that Shen Qingci sometimes drew on the pictures were like this. She drew them for a month, and he also looked at them for a month. From those few lines, , he has already discovered that this is what Shen Qingci has been painting in recent days.

I drew it, and Shen Qingci was very proud of it.

Lao Hengli sat down and studied it carefully. Every horizontal and vertical line could be said to be a work of ingenuity, without any deviation.

"A Ning, come sit down."

Lao Hengwu asked Shen Qingci to sit next to him.

Shen Qingci also sat down quickly.

"Did you make the Eight Ox Crossbow and the Divine Arm Crossbow?"

Lao Henglu put down the drawings in his hands and discovered that the drawings of the Eight Ox Crossbow were somewhat similar to this drawing, so he was at least 80% certain that those drawings were all made by her.

"Yes," Shen Qingci would not hide it from Heng Li. Since he had seen it, he already knew it.

"What do you think of this?"

Lao Hengxi didn't ask why, and she didn't tell her the reason. Anyway, as long as the two of them knew, he knew that she could make explosives, so what else couldn't she do?

"this is……"

Lao Henglu looked at the picture in his hand carefully again.

Many of these pictures were painted using his technique. When they were controlling the flood, some of the drawing signs were taught to Shen Qingci by Lao Henglu.

Therefore, such a picture is not difficult for him to recognize.

Shen Qingci stretched out his fingers and gently rubbed the cup in his hand.

"This is a firearm. It's filled with explosives. It's like exploding a mountain, and then there's a bang..."

"Mountains were blown up, not to mention human flesh and blood."

Just when Luo Hengli was about to say something, suddenly, there was a bang in their ears, and the door was violently pushed open. No, it was not pushed open, but kicked open.

Because there is still a big footprint on the door.

There was another clang, and the cup in Shen Qingci's hand fell to the ground. At this time, she even forgot to react. She almost stared at the people standing at the door in shock, including Lao Henglu. Something that is being held in hand.