201-230

Chapter 201 The Sick Child

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Nanny He helped her tidy up her clothes, and she couldn't help but sighed and said, "My sister is also weird. When I was young, the scent of milk was still on my body, but why suddenly it didn't smell good. The daughter of the Lou family At this time, there should be body fragrance all over your body, right? Could it be that the injury was too serious last time, and the incense was gone, and she was thinking about the crimes Shen Qingci had suffered in the Shen family.

Her sister almost shed all the blood on her body, and since then, she has no fragrance on her body.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

When Mammy He thought of those things, it was all gritted hatred for the Shen family. They ate and lived in the Duke of Wei's mansion, and dared to hurt her sister. That family would never want to return to Beijing for the rest of their lives. middle.

Shen Qingci could only smile helplessly when he heard Nanny He's cursing in a low voice.

She can't tell Mammy the reason why she has no fragrance on her body, but it needs to be at a certain time, and the hidden fragrance on her body will appear at that time, but at some place, she hopes that she will never encounter it in her life, because the hidden fragrance When Xiang appeared, it was when her life was at stake.

As for her now, not only is there no fragrance on her body, even her clothes are not stained with fragrance.

In fact, this is also good, she herself is making incense every day, if there is too much incense, it will be mixed, then it is no longer possible to make pure incense, of course, it is only now that she knows why only hidden incense The reason why incense people can make the incense on the Lou Family Incense Code is because of purity, and too much incense on a person will confuse the sense of smell, even the daughter of the Lou family is the same, so in her previous life, she The mother and she could only make those ordinary incense recipes, but they had no chance to make real Loujia incense. As for why her mother didn't have hidden incense, Shen Qingci didn't know, maybe it was because she couldn't walk through the road that was bleeding all over her body. Cut, it is more likely that the mother has never read the Lou family's incense book, and no matter what the reason, the Lou family's incense book left by her mother has made her a success, saved her sister, saved her elder brother, It also saved my father, so my mother should be able to rest in peace in the sky.

What mother has not done, she will do it. Mother has no one to protect, and she will protect her. She will take good care of her brother, and will also make dad live a long life.

He Nanny helped Shen Qingci to tidy up the clothes on her body again. This is a little girl's dress. The young lady of her family doesn't need any extra jewelry, and she doesn't even need to wear gold belts and silver. A bunch of wisteria flowers are worn in her hair, but she is like a little flower god, her eyebrows and eyes are so delicate, and her smile is so convincing, as long as she smiles often.

"My sister is so pretty."

Mammy He really felt that Shen Qingci had grown up, and that he still had to be hugged to make his father and child grow up. Now that she was a big girl, she would be able to get married no matter how long she was.

"Mammy is pretty too," Shen Qingci buried her face in Nanny He's arms like a child. She is already this old, and Nanny is getting old. In her last life, she was the loneliest time , what she wants most is that Nanny He will protect her and tell her many interesting stories about the country.