1512

Pretending to be Chapter 1512

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"What's the use of seeing her?"

The young man in yellow shed tears again with no hope, "We have seen the young one, but we have not seen the big one."

"My sister looks a lot like my aunt, okay?"

Yu Wenjin's voice also became louder, "I either brought her here a few times, or I just asked you to remember her face. If you see someone who looks similar in the future, you should avoid me as much as possible." "

"But what did you do?"

Yu Wenjin was also furious and even talked about his sister.

"Sister, your sister."

"I don't have a sister."

The young man in yellow pursed his lips.

Also, can this small one be the same as the big one? No matter how similar they are, they are still somewhat different.

"How did your aunt look like that?"

The young man in white lowered his head and said, "She can look like a senior, and we won't do the same. It's okay to grow up like her."

He stretched out his hand and pointed at Song Min, who was still sitting there, and then his expression was not very good. Of course, he was somewhat angry with these two people.

The disgust in his eyes also made Song Min feel ashamed. How many times has she experienced this kind of disgust since she was a child?

She was no longer familiar with such a look.

Because of this look, the first thing she experienced when she was sensible was from her own grandmother.

"Okay," Yu Wenjin interrupted the young man in white, "Qin Xing, this is our own fault. We should not blame it on others. My aunt is not a murderous person. The worst she can do is get a beating. I If you ask my mother to intercede on your behalf, it will be over."

"Fortunately," he patted his chest again, "by kneeling down, you really saved your own lives."

"And my life."

Yu Wenjin was not only relieved, he was really scared to death today.

The young man in white was crying, "Do you think things are that easy? That's your aunt, not our aunt. We are dead this time."

Yu Wenjin was also choked.

This was so true, but he was speechless.

Inside the carriage, Shen Qingci opened her eyes. The little fox was lying on her lap. The bead chain on its neck was shining. It had grown a little in the past few years, but it was still quite small. Years old, but Guoer and the others are more than two years older.

Guo'er and the others are all the same little dumplings at the beginning. They have changed so much, but it has only grown a little.

Fortunately, it has grown a bit. Although it is not a big fox, it is no longer the little fox as big as a palm. It is just that this temper has not changed. The more it likes the stinky beauty, the more likely it is to stay with the same person. After a long time, I have to comb my hair when I come out. After combing my hair, I have to hang something on my neck.

At first, it only carried those items from the imperial court, but later, Lao Henglu felt that they were too eye-catching. In recent years, there have been many items from the upper dynasty among the people. These were all sold by Lao Henglu. The ones that went out were sold everywhere, which directly added tens of millions of taels of silver to the treasury. Of course, if the little fox was wearing these, it would look a bit too eye-catching, so he wore other clothes. With a few strings, I replaced all the things that were from the court. Who knows what the things from the court are? This little one is a fox that likes novelty. As long as it looks good, it likes it, as long as it is shiny, He likes all the beautiful colors, so he still wears a bead chain around his neck.