1419

Chapter 1419 Someone’s cousin

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Xie Si's words made Shen Qingci feel very comfortable.

Yes, Shen Qingci is the one who can walk sideways in the capital, and she is the only one. No one else has such an honor, but she is walking well, why should she walk sideways?

So no one really saw her walking sideways. No matter how high her status was, she was still a law-abiding citizen. She was running rampant on the street like this, and even if she bumped into someone, she didn't blame herself at all. , when had she ever done such a thing?

The woman outside the carriage was still spitting.

"Our girl is the cousin of the eldest wife of the Duke of Wei. You are all really out of your mind..."

Shen Qingci closed his eyes, and his temples seemed to jump.

"Chiji..."

The little fox seemed to have sensed something, and jumped out quickly, also running towards Xie Si, and got directly into Xie Si's arms. It just knew that if the owner got angry, Xie Si would be the only one there. It is the safest, lest the owner burn its beautiful fox fur.

Lin Yunniang's cousin.

Shen Qingci sneered.

"I have only been out for a year. When did Lin Yunniang get a cousin who is older than me?"

"Can't we mention the dignified Shangshu Mansion? Why do we have to mention our Duke Wei's Mansion?"

"How can Shangshu's Mansion be compared with Duke Wei's Mansion?"

Bai Mei told the truth.

Lin Shangshu is just an ordinary civil servant. He is not inferior to the prime minister. He is also inferior to the royal family. Since the last time Lin Shangshu was criticized by his wife, he has been in the court in the past few years. He has never made any big achievements, and now, as he is getting older, it seems that his previous talents have disappeared, and he has become a bit mediocre.

Moreover, Jia Jiansheng's heirs are not very outstanding, so there has not been much good development in the past few years. He may have always been thinking about the position of prime minister.

Even that position has never fallen to him.

Up to now, he is still a minister, neither high nor low, neither successful nor successful, and he also thinks that his talents are not appreciated.

Naturally, he still lives a mediocre life, and Shangshu Mansion has long lost the glory of the past years. In addition, it is the nephew of Mrs. Shangshu that even now makes Shen Dingshan feel sad. Thorn is also somewhat alienated from the Lin family.

Shen Qingci felt a little bit sad when he heard this. Lin Shangshu had also taken some of the secret medicines of Dongling. Although he had taken very little, he would not have aged too fast.

This is also a matter of mentality.

There is no way around this.

Even if you stuff him with a lot of Aventurine's secret medicine, he may not be able to live forever. Dongling people live a simple and contented life, so their longevity seems inevitable.

But people outside, including Shen Qingci himself, know very well that they will never live to be one hundred and twenty years old. There are too many secular worlds outside and too many troubles.