561-590

Chapter 561 Only ghosts are afraid of him

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

But don't the common sayings always say that if you survive a catastrophe, you must have future blessings?

Everything will be fine in the future, right?

"It's all right now," Shen Qingci smiled softly, his eyes were also reflecting the blue and white clouds in the distance, and they were clear enough to catch his eyes.

"A Ning, how did you do it? Why is Yipinxiang's business so good?" It's still so good that the money is thrown from the top of the head. In the past, there was money to be earned, but it was like running water, and now it is pouring. The heavy rain, most people's house income is only tens of thousands of taels a year, but they, it is tens of thousands of taels a day.

"It's possible that he survived a catastrophe, and he's in a good mood."

Shen Qingci said half-jokingly, she actually didn't know it, and it was indeed related to this. How many people want a joyful incense, and of course they also put a lot of money into Yipinxiang.

When Lin Yunniang saw Shen Qingci coming over, she had been talking to her about Yipinxiang, and she felt very embarrassed about Yipinxiang's earning money. Fortunately, outsiders didn't know, otherwise she was worried that Shen Qingci would be given away by others. Kidnapped away, wishing that everyone would eat a piece of her flesh.

This is not a human being, this is basically a mountain of gold and silver, or the kind of mountain of gold and silver that will not collapse.

Coincidentally, a new account has arrived, and Lin Yunniang has to go back to deal with it.

Really, don't underestimate women sometimes, who knows, the woman who was raised in the boudoir in the past, who only thought about husband and child, didn't even think about it herself, now tens of thousands of taels of money will pass in her hands every day, but she can not change her face.

Of course, as time goes by, this aura is different from those women in Beijing who put all their heart on men, fight with the three wives and four concubines in the mansion, and are full of complaints.

Shen Qingci likes Lin Yunniang like this, as if she has lived out her own soul, I believe the elder brother likes it too, right?

She stood up, thinking that her father should also be back.

He went out this morning, and now it's time for lunch, no matter what, by this time, everyone should have arrived.

"A Ning, A Ning..."

really.

Shen Qingci hadn't walked a few steps before he heard Shen Dingshan's shout. With such a loud voice, he was afraid that others would not be able to hear him, but with such a voice, apart from Shen Dingshan, Shen Qingci really couldn't find another one.

Shen Dingshan saw his daughter from a distance, he hurried over, stretched out his big fan-like hand, and patted his daughter on the head.

"Well, your complexion is much better."

Shen Qingci smiled, "Daddy's complexion is also better."

"That is."

Shen Dingshan wiped his face, "Your father is in the prime of his life, he naturally looks good, and he will never be reconciled until he reaches ninety."

"By the way," he pointed at his hair, "Look, daddy's hair has turned black again, even the Holy One said your daddy is young."

Shen Qingci found out just now that her father's black hair was flying all over his head, but he really didn't even have a single white hair, which had been dyed finely. As for the emperor saying that he was young, the emperor would naturally say so.