1501

Chapter 1501: You did the right thing, didn’t you?

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

When Shen Qingci came over, he felt that the atmosphere was not good.

And where did her father go?

"I think you're too late."

Shen Qingrong said to her sister, "It's like this every year. As long as you come late, you'll lose your temper."

Shen Qingci shook his head and handed his daughter to the eldest sister to keep an eye on.

And when she turned around, she saw the nine nephews of different sizes standing next to her eldest sister. Sure enough, her eldest sister's future life would be really spectacular.

When Shen Qingci arrived at the Shen family's ancestral hall, she heard her father's howling.

"Xue Fei, tell me why I have such a miserable life. I dragged her up with shit and urine. She is fine now, but she will forget her father when she grows up."

Shen Qingci walked over and stood behind Shen Dingshan.

"What are you doing back here?"

Shen Dingshan yelled directly at his daughter, "Do you still care about your father?"

The saliva was flying. If it had been anyone else, Shen Qingci would have turned away long ago, but can this person turn around? This is her biological father, this is her biological father, and her biological father.

"Xue Fei..."

Shen Dingshan held Lou Xuefei's memorial tablet again, "Look at this daughter, she just doesn't want her father."

"Mr. Yulin's picture of rain at night."

Shen Qingci suddenly said something.

Shen Dingshan's howling also stopped there.

"What did you say?"

He asked again in disbelief, thinking that his ears had heard it wrong.

"It's Yulin, Mr. Yulin's..."

There is only one painting of Mr. Yulin that exists in the world now. I heard that it is still in the Baichu Palace. Although Shen Dingshan is a rough guy, he doesn't like arty things on weekdays, but he only has one hobby, and that is that he likes it very much. Collecting calligraphy and paintings, he now has many famous paintings in his hands. Of course, his favorite thing is to say such a sentence in front of those knowledgeable literati.

"Do you have Bai Lun's paintings, do you have Chen Yi's calligraphy, do you have any paintings by Master Yuan?"

How could those people exist? These are all works by famous artists. How many of them can exist in the world?

And when people were talking about all the things they didn't have, he said something.

"You don't have any, that's just right, I have them all."

The calligraphy and paintings he saved made Lin Shangshu jealous. Shen Qingci helped Shen Dingshan find these. Of course, Shen Dingshan's biggest regret is that he does not have a painting by Mr. Yulin, but Mr. Yulin's paintings, even if Even if you have money, you may not be able to buy it.

His paintings can be said to be national treasures. If money could buy them, Shen Dingshan would have bought them long ago. Why wait until now? Shen Dingshan wiped Lou Xuefei's memorial tablet with his sleeve, and then looked at his daughter with wide eyes.