1443

Chapter 1443 Battle

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Cang Tao originally thought that as long as they made a declaration of war, the young emperor of Dazhou would naturally agree, and their difficulties would be solved.

The timid Zhou did not dare to disagree. Although Da Zhou's national power has increased a bit now, compared with them, it is not even a little bit behind.

And if they wanted to crush Dazhou to death, it would be as simple as crushing an ant to death.

And as long as they wait patiently, then the food shortage will be solved without giving away the food with both hands this week.

So they were not worried at all whether they would starve to death.

Because starving to death will not exist.

But what they were waiting for was not the grain of Dazhou, nor the money of Dazhou, but the bright red word "war" written on the letter of war.

This was like being slapped in the face, and it also made Emperor Cang Tao, who never put anyone in his eyes, furious.

And they are not tolerant people. OK, they really don't eat the toast, they only eat the fine wine. If this is the case, then don't blame them for grabbing it personally.

And if troops were sent, rivers of blood would inevitably flow, and these were all caused by Emperor Wenyuan himself. Since he was so ignorant of praise, then don't blame them for being ruthless.

"Brother Imperial, my sister is willing to go."

King Feng Lun held a breath in her heart. She had been holding this breath for more than a year. How could her heart not hurt when she lost the elixir of life, especially when she found herself in the same place every day? As she gets older, even the things she does between men and women are no longer as good as before, and she no longer has the desire to care for herself, and these are all caused by Shen Qingci.

If those things had been given to her early in the morning, there would be no need to wait until today.

If she doesn't give it, then she will go all over the Zhou people and use their lives to pay tribute to the sword in her hand.

Seeing the violence in King Feng Lun's eyes, Emperor Cang Tao naturally agreed.

Although King Feng Lun was a bit lecherous and a bit reckless, it had to be said that King Feng Lun never lost to men in leading troops.

And so far, she has never lost a battle.

Their Cang Tao men can protect their families and their country, and the same goes for their women.

You can go into battle and kill the enemy, or you can kill the enemy in an instant.

Cang Tao used Zhou's provocation as an excuse to send 200,000 troops, and the leader of the troops was Cang Tao's only queen, King Feng Lun.

After that, perhaps the world will change drastically.

At this time, Shen Dingshan has reached an important border point.

"What, are you coming?"

He sneered and put down the wine glass he was holding.

"Yes," Xin Guan handed over his hand, "General, they have already arrived outside my Dongping City to form a formation. It seems that they are going to attack my city gate."

"Ha..." Shen Dingshan laughed loudly, but the coldness in his eyes was gathering bit by bit.

"We're here just in time. This general wants to see what kind of bullshit Feng Lun Wu he is, and what kind of three heads and six arms he has. My A Ning is still waiting for her."

He stood up and flicked his sleeves, "Command the three armies, we go out of the city to meet the enemy."

"Yes," the letter officer responded loudly, and then walked out.

What's the matter? Is it possible that Cang Tao still thinks that the current Zhou army is still as useless as before?

The army of the Great Zhou Dynasty is supported by a military expenditure of one million taels every year. Each one is kept strong and solid, and the armor and swords he wears are made of the hardest fine iron.

Cang Tao claims to have an army of 200,000, but who knows how many there are. Most of them are just a bluff.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us