1463

Chapter 1463: It’s easier for them

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Everyone in the village advised March to stop messing with the Chen family. Otherwise, with the current power of the Chen family, if they were really ruthless, March might not even be able to stay in this village. .

In the end, March could only swallow the tears in her stomach, but no matter how hard and tired she was, she never left. She wanted to wait here for her sister Xiaoqing.

But the wait lasted for more than a year, which was already past the time Xiaoqing said, but March was still waiting stubbornly.

She believed that Xiaoqing would definitely come back if she said she would come back. She might have been delayed on the road, so it was late, but no matter how late she was, she would definitely come back and would definitely take her away from here.

Shen Qingci sat on the carriage and still didn't move.

And like this, Daxiang inexplicably hid her hands behind her back. Of course, for some reason, her hands were sweating, and she wiped the sweat from time to time on her clothes.

Although she had not been with Madam for long, she knew it.

Shen Qingci was angry.

Still really angry.

There are not many people in the world who can make Shen Qingci angry, but who is this Xiao Huang? He is so capable, making a person who has always been in a peaceful state of mind so angry.

You know, Shen Qingci usually doesn't care about others just because she doesn't have that much time, but if she really cares about it, she will be in trouble.

Shen Qingci only learned how to throw gunpowder when she disagreed. She had even blown up Prince Feng Lun's palace. What else couldn't be blown up?

Shen Qingci stroked the gauze hat in front of him and asked Daxiang.

"Do you know where March is?"

Daxiang nodded quickly, she had specifically asked about this matter.

"Bring her here."

As Shen Qingci said that, he closed his eyes and fell asleep while leaning there.

And Daxiang quickly jumped out of the carriage, almost crawling to find someone.

"Long update!"

Shen Qingci shouted Chang Geng's name.

Chang Geng came over and stood in front of the carriage and bowed.

"Madam, I belong here."

"Break open the door."

Shen Qingci was still leaning to the side, and under the gauze hat, she didn't even open her eyes.

"I'm tired, so I packed up a room and came out."

"yes."

Chang Geng raised his hand again, and the person had already arrived at the door, and then kicked the door open. How could such a loud noise not alert the villagers? They were all returning and ran out again. , but when they saw the Chen family's door being smashed open, everyone was so frightened that they could not say anything.

Who are these people? Don't they all say they are from the Chen family?

But what happened now? Before the owner came back, he smashed the door.