1468

Chapter 1468 Talking too much can cause trouble

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Sanyukou stared at these people dumbfounded, all of them throwing Xiao Huang's things through the wall, pointing at his fingers from time to time.

"There are people in their government."

She pursed her lips.

"Government?"

Daxiang sneered, "No matter which government you belong to, you have to kneel down when you see our master."

"real?"

Yue Yue blinked. It wasn't that she was easy to deceive, it was just because she believed in Shen Qingci. She had always believed it.

"Of course," Daxiang patted March on the shoulder. "Don't worry, our master will take care of you if anything happens."

"Oh," March understood.

"That……"

She asked Daxiang again.

"What do my sister and brother-in-law do?"

When Daxiang heard the words about sister and brother-in-law in March, why was it so heartbreaking?

Why are these people so different from each other?

They all call me master, and others call me sister.

Seeing that these sisters and husbands are all shouting, they will be the masters from now on.

"You'll know later."

Daxiang patted March's shoulder again, "It's better not to know now."

March Yue still had her round eyes open, but seeing these people throwing things away from Xiao Huang's house, she seemed to feel quite happy. Could it be that she had become bad?

But she just felt very happy,

"Let's go," Daxiang rolled up his sleeves, "Let's go to help together, which can be regarded as revenge for you."

"Well," Yue Yue followed Daxiang and threw things together. The little fox inside also pricked up its ears and insisted on going out, but in the end, one hand pinched its tail.

"grumble……"

The little fox looked at his master strangely. Why was he scratching his tail?

"dirty."

Shen Qingci squeezed the little fox's paw.

The little fox retracted his little paws, happily jumped on top of the bed inside, rolled up, and scratched the quilt back and forth.

Shen Qingci let it go and grabbed it. Anyway, she had never thought about taking this quilt back. She would just buy another quilt when she got to town.

The commotion outside also shocked the villagers again, but they were all driven back by Li Zheng.

When Li Zheng came out of his home, he saw things being thrown out on the ground from time to time outside the house. This one never stopped shaking.

This was all thrown out.

Mrs. Li Zheng also took a peek outside.

"Where can I live if I throw this out?"

"Go back to where you came from."

Li Zheng didn't have the feeling that there was something wrong with what he did? It's a borrowed house, it's a borrowed house. How can anyone stay there forever? Now that the owner is back, it's natural to take the house back.