1410

Chapter 1410 She is afraid of being smashed to death by money

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Only by treating the people right can we live up to the world conquered by our ancestors.

Other ministers, you look at me and I look at you, but no one answers. It seems that in the palace of the Great Zhou Dynasty, everyone is leaning towards one side now. In the past, when the late emperor was here, he was always selfish and only cared about himself, but Now the direction of periscope has changed.

"The Duke of Wei is willing to contribute a share."

Shen Dingshan took a step forward, but it was just a thin coffin. How much money does a thin coffin cost? He only needs to drink once. As long as he lives, he will do this good thing.

"My Prince Jun's Mansion is also willing to contribute a share."

Prince Jun naturally did his part. They were in-laws, so one contribution was enough, but every family had a child, but there was no sense of reluctance.

"No."

Lao Henglu turned around. He didn't want them to donate money this time. He wanted it to come from the imperial treasury, but in the end he felt that it should come from a product of incense.

"I, Prince Shuo, can handle this matter."

Emperor Wenyuan nodded, "It's feasible. This matter will be fully borne by Prince Shuo's Mansion and the imperial court."

"Those are all my people in the Great Zhou Dynasty. They are all my people in the Great Zhou Dynasty. I don't care about them during my lifetime. I just hope that they can be buried in peace after death."

Lao Hengli nodded lightly to Emperor Wenyuan, and the matter was settled.

After the next court, Shen Dingshan made a special trip to wait for Lao Hengli. His face was stretched out, as if Lao Hengli had scratched his old face. Why, this is looking down on their Duke Wei. ?

Shen Dingshan holds Lao Hengli in vain. This is to ask Lao Hengli to give him an explanation. If the explanation is not clear, then I'm sorry, but Shen Dingshan's fists can hit people. What can he do if he is the prince again? You have to call him daddy.

"Father-in-law, please don't worry."

Lao Hengli bowed to Shen Dingshan and said, "This is the result of discussion between An Ning and I."

When he heard Shen Qingci's name, Shen Dingshan's anger disappeared.

"Is that enough for you?"

Shen Dingshan was just worried that these two would make a fool of themselves and pretend to be fat. Everyone knew that Yipinxiang made money, but the money from Yipinxiang was not earned by Shen Qingci alone, but was divided among several of them.

Yipinxiang is about making money, but it can't be helped. Shen Qingci is a boy who spends money. I don't know how much he subsidizes throughout the year?

He already pities his three grandchildren and his little Guo'er. Is it possible that from now on, his little Guo'er won't even be able to eat even a piece of meat in his mouth?

Lao Henglu knew what Shen Dingshan was worried about?

"Don't worry, father-in-law, if we have enough, the court will take action. If it doesn't work, Ah Ning will open another Yipinxiang store. The money earned in this way will be enough."