1081-1110

Chapter 1081

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

That is their lifespan, which will be much longer than others, maybe even half the lifespan, which is enough for them to enjoy the great mountains and rivers in this world.

Of course Shen Qingci did not take what Princess Jun said to heart.

She's not a doctor, she can't cure others and can't have children.

Having a child also depends on the fate of the child.

Whether it is born or not is their own business, when it will be counted on her, an outsider, of course she has forgotten this matter

When she woke up on the second day, the sky outside was already bright, and Luo Hengan had already entered the palace. Since they came back, he has been busy. There are many state affairs, and there is nothing he can do about it. Get out.

Every day, before dawn, he would go to court and would not come back until nightfall. The children hadn't seen their father for a long time, and Shen Qingci was always afraid. After a while, they even forgot what their father looked like.

"Sisi," Shen Qingci called out to the outside.

"Madam is here." Xie Si pushed open the door and walked in. Sanxi and Daxiang had already walked in with basins in hand. When Shen Qingci was cleaning her face, she thought of something. He forgot about this matter until he saw Sanxi and Daxiang together, then he remembered that there was another person in the mansion.

"Sisi, do something for me."

Shen Qingci waved to Xie Si, and Xie Si also walked over.

Remember? Shen Qingci told Xie Si what he wanted to say.

"But remember?"

Shen Qingci asked again, if the matter was big or small, she actually didn't know about it, it was just that she had put a little more thought into it at the beginning.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

Xie Si nodded, ready to go out, but she turned back after a while.

Then he just stood in front of Shen Qingci motionlessly.

Shen Qingci touched his purse, and then took out a few silver beads from it and gave them to Xie Si.

No matter what, she always felt that she raised everyone around her as greedy for money.

But it seems that this is what she is used to.

But, she held up her face, this person always needs something, how could a master who didn't pay could win the girl's heart.

She always believed that those people she had treated with sincerity would also return her sincerity.

Of course, there are very few people who can get her approval.

She walked out, and the light of the clear moon outside fell on her body one after another. She closed her eyes, and when she opened them again, even under the eyelashes, they were all dyed. A little warmth.

In Xiangjue Temple, Master Jingkong stopped tapping the wooden fish and stood up.

"Will the spring clothes in the temple be redone this year?"