1497

Chapter 1497 She feels depressed

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"Guo'er, isn't it?"

Yu Wenjin asked his sister, who had always been very good.

"Well," Guo'er nodded her little head vigorously, and Guo'er gave it to her aunt.

How could Shen Qingrong not be moved? She really didn't love her in vain. She was thinking about her aunt at such a young age.

Let’s not talk about the price of this bead, this is Guoer’s intention.

"This can make a pair of earrings for the master, as well as two rings."

As soon as Tingdong saw these three beads, he knew what to do?

"That's not it."

Shen Qingrong also thought of it.

She quickly handed the bead to Tingdong, "You can take it to the master to have it made. When Mrs. Yu's birthday comes, I will take this with me."

"Yes, Master."

Tingdong quickly took it and was ready to find the master in a moment.

Shen Qingrong pinched Guoer's little face again.

The older one has grown, and so has the younger one. They are taller, but they are much fairer and fatter than my mother was back then, and they still have that sweet milky scent, which is so endearing.

"Let's go, go home with your aunt."

Shen Qingrong quickly picked up Guo'er and walked out of the house while holding her in her arms.

"Mother, that..."

Before Yu Wenjin could say anything, he was glared hard by Shen Qingrong.

Isn't that obvious? It means, if you dare to tell me, don't call me mother in the future.

What else could Yu Wenjin do? He could only touch his nose and go over to apologize to his aunt.

After hearing this, Shen Qingci didn't seem to be unhappy.

"Just let your mother take care of her. I still have some things to do, so I can't take care of her." And Shen Qingci hasn't said anything yet. Even if Guo'er is taken away by her eldest sister, there is a high probability that her father will go and ask for someone soon.

"You haven't been back for a long time."

Shen Qingci also smiled a little at Yu Wenjin, "I prepared some gifts for your grandparents, as well as your brothers. You can bring them back if you want. They haven't been back for a year, so they should be fine." The joy is at my knees."

"Thank you, aunt."

Yuwen Jin was busy saluting. Indeed, he should have returned to Prince Jun's Mansion. He had not returned for a year. I am afraid that his grandparents had thought of it. Of course, he had to take a good test of his younger brothers' studies.

After saying goodbye to Shen Qingci, he took those things back to Prince Jun's Mansion.

When they all left the house, Shen Qingci remembered that she still had something to ask her eldest sister. As a result, Shen Qingrong had not thought about seeing her at all when he entered the house. He hugged Guo'er If he just left, could he really forget about a sister like her?

never mind.

Shen Qingci stood up. Anyway, it was a year ago, and it was not more than a day or two. She stood up, stretched her body slightly, and then arrived at the fragrance room again, and she said she was busy, that is, Really, she was not the only one who was busy. When Lao Henglu came back, he rushed to the palace non-stop. There were probably many things there that needed to be handled by Lao Henglu himself.