1504

Chapter 1504 Who’s in the eyes?

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

There are also many students gathered here, including students from all over the Great Zhou Dynasty, and even students from other countries.

In Cangsong College, in addition to men's schools, there are also women's schools. Among women's schools, there are also many female students. Most of them are nobles in the capital, and there are also some famous ones among them. talented woman.

A woman may not be without talent, but she cannot be without knowledge.

Cangsong is a land of talent and learning. Those who have beauty but no talent are despised here. However, if there is a woman with talent, even if her family background is average, even if she has an ordinary appearance, she is still a student of the academy. The person you like.

"Min'er, where are you going after school?"

A young female student came around and stood in front of Song Min.

Song Min raised her face. She also had small eyebrows and small eyes. Although she was not even too beautiful, her temperament was as elegant as an orchid in an empty valley. Her smile also gave her a bit more color.

"I want to go back and brush up on my lessons."

She said with a smile, even her voice was as gentle as water.

"How boring is it to go back?" The female student quickly took her hand, "How about we go for a swim in the lake? It's a nice day today, and I heard that many young men are going there."

Song Min suddenly blushed and felt embarrassed no matter what.

“Since you know there are so many foreign men outside, why do you still go out?

"Why don't you go out?"

The female student didn't understand, "I, a woman from the Zhou Dynasty, are no better than women from other countries. I have to stay in one house and teach the children. I, a woman from the Zhou Dynasty, must be like Princess Shuo. You can also protect our family and country for my great Zhou Dynasty. How can someone so cowardly achieve great things?"

Song Min's eyes flashed, and she couldn't help but edit the book in her hand tighter.

Princess Shuo, Shen Qingci.

The owner of Yipinxiang, Yipinxiang has been around for more than 20 years and has opened all over the Zhou Dynasty. A new one will be opened every few years. If it continues to open, there will probably be a Pinxiang shop everywhere in the entire Zhou Dynasty.

The speed at which Yipinxiang earns money is unparalleled. If you don't look at anything else, you can tell just by looking at the large amount of money that Princess Shuo donates every year.

Wherever there was a disaster, where something went wrong, there was no time when Princess Shuo waved her hand and a large amount of money was invested. In the past few years, almost all the imperial treasury has not been touched, and most of them have been. The silver donated by Princess Shuo.

Men respect her for her mind, and women also respect her as a person. It is also because of her that women in Dazhou are no better than before. They can pursue other pursuits without spending their whole lives trapped in a deep house.

Princess Shuo is the most respected person by many women, but among these people, there will never be a Song Min.

Others don't know about the relationship between the Song family and that person, but why doesn't she know about it?