1478

Chapter 1478 She is the mouse

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

That's why we paid so much attention this time. The drawings alone took several months to draw. Even so, it is not considered the final completion, because the final completion will also be based on the rising time.

The further they got to the front, the colder it became. They all put on cotton-padded clothes, and the little fox seemed to be more and more afraid of the cold. He always stayed by Lao Hengli's side and insisted on walking. It can't be near people, and since it got cold, it hasn't been out again.

This is not a snow fox, it is too embarrassing for the snow fox.

But the little fox didn't feel anything? It is just afraid of the cold, but it is still warm around its owner. Besides, the wind outside is too strong. What if the fur on its body is messed up?

After walking for a few days, they had arrived in Changlin. Although it was not the middle of winter yet, it was already extremely cold here in Changlin.

As soon as he arrived here, he could feel the unique enthusiasm of Changlin people. Shen Qingci was familiar with the two streets and the sounds of people selling things from time to time.

Even the little fox didn't hide under the quilt all the time. If Lao Henglu hadn't grabbed it by the tail, no one knew where it had gone. This place was familiar to Shen Qingci, but to the little fox That's the same thing.

This is no other place, this is its home.

The carriage also arrived at the house. Shen Qingci took the little fox out and saw Mo Li still standing there. After several years, she had not changed.

The weather here is extremely cold, as if even time has been frozen, and Mo Li is still the same as when she left.

The last time, when she was still Xiaoqing, she came to Changlin but never saw Mo Li.

And Li Qiye saved her life again.

Shen Qingci nodded lightly to Mo Li.

Li Qiye saluted her and said, "Madam is fine."

Shen Qingci stepped forward, then reached out and patted Mo Li's shoulder.

"Thanks a lot."

"fine."

Li Mo Li is really Li Mo Li, and she has not changed at all.

She is used to the life here, and it is not difficult to say the least. Compared with being a guard, she still prefers being a fragrance master. She lives her life freely and freely.

Shen Qingci walked into the courtyard and wrapped her cloak tighter. The weather here was still the same, as cold as ever. She walked to the worry-free tree, and then stretched out her hand to touch the tree.

It has also grown up, it has grown from a sapling into a big tree. When the fruit comes, she will plant a tree with the fruit. I heard that people here will give their daughters small ones. It is also a good idea to plant a tree so that the tree can grow up with the children and accompany them without worries.

"Ma'am, it's cold outside."

Li Li reminded Shen Qingci.

This is not the capital city. The temperature difference between morning and evening in Changlin is very large. If you don't pay attention, it will be extremely difficult for people from other places to adapt to the weather here.