1411

Chapter 1411 I hate scholars

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Shen Qingci understood what her sister meant. Just like Shen Qingrong said, there are too many things. That is not a favor, but a harm. In fact, it is the same for both her and Shen Qingrong.

Therefore, even she herself had never thought about how much money she would get, she just wanted Da Zhou to be stronger.

"Don't worry about this," Shen Qingrong patted the back of her sister's hand and left these to the eldest sister.

Shen Wenhao is the biological eldest brother of her compatriots, and she knows his eldest brother's character best. They really won't be able to eat anymore, and if they eat any more, they will die.

And Shen Qingrong breathed a sigh of relief when he came out of Prince Shuo's Mansion.

Others were afraid of not having enough money, but she felt that having too much money would not be a good thing, as she would be beaten to death.

She was a person who couldn't hide things in her heart. After leaving Prince Shuo's Mansion, she went to Duke Wei's Mansion, where she happened to meet her eldest son, Yu Wenjin, who had returned home.

"Mother……"

Yu Wenjin came over. At the age of twelve, he was already a handsome young man. In a few years, he would have grown up. If he worked harder and got married and had children earlier, he might not be born. In a year or two, Shen Qingrong will become a grandmother, but Shen Qingrong looks like a grandmother. Although she is not as stunning as Shen Qingci, who is fourteen or fifteen years old, she is still gorgeous, so she is It seems that there will be a lot of pressure for her to be a daughter-in-law. Of course, it will be even more stressful for Shen Qingci to be a daughter-in-law.

With such a stunningly beautiful mother-in-law who has the Midas touch, there are a few women in the world who can fall into her eyes.

But now, it's too early to mention these things. Shen Qingci's children are only three years old, and they are still far away from getting married and having children.

Mo Fei once said that getting married too early is not good for either women or men. Before the body has grown up, it has already lost its original energy and is too harmful to the body.

Therefore, Shen Qingci never thought about marrying himself a daughter-in-law earlier and then becoming a grandmother.

But seeing that Yu Wenjin has grown in stature now, he is the same stature as Yu Wenxu. When Shen Qingrong saw Yu Wenxu for the first time, he looked like this. Although he was still young, he still looked like this. He is extremely tall, and if it weren't for the childish look on his face, he would already look like an adult man.

All the ten sons in Prince Jun's Mansion are among the best, and of course they are all very good-looking. Especially Yu Wenjin, who has just grown up, is already a handsome young man. Of course, this is the biggest comfort in Shen Qingrong's heart, and also the first time that my son grows up. It’s done.

Come over and see your mother. Shen Qingrong quickly reached out to his eldest son. Yu Wenjin walked over and stood in front of Shen Qingrong. He was not fully grown yet, but he was much taller than Shen Qingrong.

"Tingdong, come here and see if our eldest son has grown taller again?"

Shen Qingrong compared the height of his eldest son, "He wasn't this tall last time."