1493

Chapter 1493 The bragging comes true

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

By the way, the customer who bought wontons said that he wanted to change his clothes.

Could it be that he dislikes that his clothes are too dirty, but it doesn't matter. He is in the catering business and must wash his clothes clean every day. If they are torn, he is not afraid of mending them. What I'm afraid of is smell and dirt.

Therefore, even if his clothes are not new, they are clean and have no strange smell.

He thought about what the guest said again, and finally felt that he really needed two new sets of clothes. In the past, there were not many people in Kaihe, and they were all people passing by. He also felt the same in one day. I couldn't sell twenty or thirty bowls of wontons, but now I can sell hundreds of bowls a day.

Since there are more people, things will naturally be different from before. Of course, they will also make more money. Even if they sell to the one who has made enough money, it seems appropriate to make a few new clothes.

He took out his latest set of clothes from the box. Originally, he was reluctant to wear this piece of clothing. He only wore it a few times during holidays and visiting relatives, and kept it at the bottom of the box on weekdays.

Taking it out now, to be honest, he still felt a little distressed, but then he thought about how much money his small wonton shop could make in the future. If he was more confident, he might be able to sell this piece of clothing in a few days. .

Thinking about it this way, wearing this dress really doesn't make me feel so distressed anymore.

And he was dressed neatly again and asked his old lady to go over and make wontons.

They arrived early this morning, and it was still such a small place. Feng Dian had been sleeping in the open for so many years, and there was not a day when he didn't go out to the stall. Even if it rained and snowed, he had never received the wonton soup.

And his biggest wish in this life is to have his own small shop. From then on, they can sell wontons in the shop, so they don't have to be in such a situation where they will die of cold when it is cold and they will die of heat when it is hot.

Even this small shop needs money. They have prepared everything now, but it's a pity that they don't have money.

He had already made wonton soup this morning. Because there were so many people at this time, he had sold more than a dozen bowls early in the morning. The business had been good until a group of officers and soldiers came and all Qi stood at the door of his wonton shop and shocked him.

He was so frightened that he couldn't say anything for a long time.

"Uncle Niu, what do you think of this?"

The young man who always bought his wontons took him to a shop. The shop was not big, but it was just right for him to sell wontons, especially since there was a small yard behind it, so he could still have time with his wife in the future. Living in the back, they no longer have to work out the stall early in the morning or late at night. The most important thing is that there is a well in the yard, which they can use to make wontons.

He kept nodding, not paying attention to what the other person said.

The young man took out the same thing directly from his body and put it in Uncle Niu's hand.

This is the deed of this shop. "From now on, this shop will belong to you."

"Mine?" Uncle Niu also became more and more confused. He had seen people giving money, gifts and slaps, but how could anyone give it to a shop here?