1492

Chapter 1492 What a century-old treasury

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"Are you telling the truth?"

He didn't quite believe his ears. This was true, wasn't it hers?

"It's absolutely true," Chang Geng pointed at the object in Emperor Wenyuan's hand again, "The Holy One will know this if he has seen it."

And when the object was opened, it also stung Emperor Wenyuan's eyes.

With trembling hands, he took something out of the box.

"This is the jade seal of the previous dynasty, and on the dragon crown of the emperor of the previous dynasty, there is the dragon ball that is said to contain the dragon's energy and the destiny of the country."

"How many were dug out in total?"

he asked carefully.

Chang Geng took another slight breath. .

"Your Majesty, a hundred treasuries."

Needless to say, we only need a hundred treasury. What does this mean? What does this mean?

Even if there were hundreds of years of war and no tax revenue, the Great Zhou Dynasty could safely survive for a hundred years, with two generations of emperors and generals, and two generations of national destiny.

"Where?"

Emperor Wenyuan stood up and rubbed his hands from time to time.

Now I can't wait to put all these into my own treasury. Outside, it's just a mouthful, and it can only go into my own pocket. It's my own.

Emperor Wenyuan was quite insistent on this point.

What's in the bowl may not be yours, not to mention you don't know where it is now?

Chang Geng turned around and pointed outside.

When Emperor Wenyuan came out without the image of an emperor, no, when he came out, he saw a large box with thousands of mouths placed in the courtyard.

With a wave of his hand, Emperor Wenyuan had people surround the entire courtyard so that not even a fly could fly in.

He walked over and opened a box.

And inside that box, there were some gold, jade, beautiful utensils, and various gemstones.

He took out something from it, and it was indeed something that belonged to the court. There were things that belonged to the court in the palace, and it was also his father's favorite thing. He had grown up watching it since he was a child. As an emperor, these are all necessary. Understand, he knows the truth and lies as soon as he sees it now.

Don't underestimate these beads and the like. It's just a bead now, but if you sell it, all the things that went to court will be priceless, not to mention that dragon bead, if that dragon bead comes to this world. , I want to believe it, even if it takes the whole country.

The other three countries must also be in hand.

That is something that affects the fate of the country. Which emperor doesn't want to live in peace for eternity, so Emperor Wenyuan cannot sell this thing.

He opened another box. What the box contained was undoubtedly not jade jewelry, antiques, calligraphy and paintings.

Thousands of boxes are just piled up in the courtyard now, but if they are exchanged for gold and silver, they can really fill up hundreds of his treasury, not to mention that his country is now well-fed and well-fed, and its country is strong.