591-620

Chapter 591 Good Things

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Therefore, he is not reconciled, and he will never be reconciled.

This day, Qi Yuan sat at the table all the time, his face was completely cold, but what no one knew was, at this time, how hard his heart was beating, More chaos, but also more injuries.

What's more, he is always restless.

It wasn't until ten o'clock in the evening that he stood up, and his figure was instantly lost in the mansion, but when he stopped again, he was already in the mansion of Prince Shuo.

He performed lightness kung fu, and he jumped up to the wall of Prince Shuo's mansion, but when he just jumped off, he heard the sound of a dog barking.

Prince Shuo's mansion actually raised a dog.

He gritted his teeth, and in the end he had no choice but to jump back, and then rushed back overnight unwillingly.

And he won't give up. Everyone says she is alive, but he doesn't believe it. He doesn't believe that the woman he killed with his own hands is not dead. The person, the heart, to like others, to love others, is to accompany others.

But at this time, all his thoughts were so uncertain and uneasy, what's more, that kind of jealousy had deeply pierced his heart.

And he never knew that one day, he would feel such pain, such pain.

So that woman, she must die.

Shen Qingci raised her face, and the night wind blew her fair cheeks, but at this moment, one hand stepped forward and put it on her face, "What's the matter, what did you think of?"

"Did someone come in just now?"

Although Shen Qingci's nose didn't smell any strangers now, she had a feeling that someone was coming.

"Maybe."

Bao Hengnan broke her face, and then lifted the hair on her forehead. The scar was a little lighter, but it could still be seen. The shocking injury at that time, and those almost all It was the pain that made her lose her anger.

Luo Hengsi didn't want to say more, and Shen Qingci didn't want to know, she took out another white piece, and then propped up her face with one hand, and dropped the piece with the other, and time was in their game of chess, just like this Minutes and seconds passed.

The night was cold and the wind was light, but now it was actually quite wonderful for them.

By the end of the night, Shen Qingci had already bathed, and Luo Hengli was used to putting his hands on her hair, drying her hair, and Shen Qingci really felt that Luo Hengli's martial arts were very useful, let's not talk about the rest, it is really useful to blow her hair out.

"The thing I sent you is back, don't you want to see it?"

Luo Hengsi asked Shen Qingci.

Shen Qingci's eyes lit up.

"Is it a good thing?"

"Naturally it's a good thing." Luo Hengsi used his slender fingers to gently run through her hair, and then lightly tied her hair up. Then he stood up, and from the side On the top of the cabinet, he took out a box made of mahogany and put it in Shen Qingci's hands.

The box is very simple and elegant, the four corners are wrapped in gold, and the pattern of flowers, birds, fish and insects is carved on the top of the box, it is also light and delicate, and its skillful craftsmanship can be seen everywhere.