1372

Chapter 1372 Dr. Yang was arrested

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"I'm surprised," Yang Miao said as he applied medicine to Shen Qingci's injury and then wrapped it up, "After a few months, I'm afraid you won't even have scars left on your body."

Shen Qingci shook her arm. Of course, she didn't say it. In fact, she would not leave a scar. Although the injury was serious, it disappeared with the passage of time. In the end, it was just a scratch on her heart. The mark left a trace of pain on her soul.

But Zeng Jin's injuries could not be found on her body.

At this time, two little girls ran in from outside. They were both just a little bit tiny, and they were both playful and cute.

"Guo'er, come here."

Shen Qingci waved to Guo'er.

The little girl has become much more lively these days, unlike in Prince Shuo's Mansion, where she had a sullen face every day. She obviously looks like her mother, but she has exactly the same temperament as her father.

It's better to be like this, this is for a little girl.

Guo'er trotted over and stood in front of Shen Qingci.

"Say hello to Doctor Yang," Shen Qingci said to her daughter. It had nothing to do with identity or anything else. It was just because this was a doctor, and this doctor was the one who saved her mother.

So this gift must be done.

Guo'er stood up straight and bowed to Yang Miao in a very standard ladylike manner.

"Hello, Doctor Yang."

A child's voice was always milky and milky, but Yang Miao was a little flattered by Guo'er's compliments to Dr. Yang.

You must know that she came more than once, and the little girl never said a word. At first, she thought that the child couldn't speak, but later she realized that it was not that she couldn't, but that she didn't want to.

The little girl looks about two, three or four years old, her eyes are half covered by her hair, but her little face is indeed too attractive.

"Your sister is really good-looking," Yang Miao discovered recently that Shen Qingci looks very similar to the little girl.

Shen Qingci just smiled and said nothing. She pinched her little face and said, "Let's go play with Fang Fang."

"Yeah," the little girl nodded her head vigorously, took Fang Fang's hand and went out to play.

"I'll come over the next day," Yang Miao packed up her things and prepared to go back.

Shen Qingci asked Aunt Fang to send Yang Miao back. She squeezed her shoulder again, and then moved it slightly. It seemed to be better, and it was no longer so painful.

There are still two thousand taels of silver in the house. These two thousand taels are enough for them to spend a long time. She should heal her injuries here first. If there is no more silver, she can just dig out a luminous pearl in the secret passage. There are all kinds of luminous pearls there. There are hundreds of luminous pearls. If you dig out a few, they will be enough to feed them for several years.

A few days later, Shen Qingci waited until nightfall, but Yang Miao had not come over yet. Although she had not known Yang Miao for a long time, she knew how much Yang Sha was like. She If you say you will come, you will definitely come. Even if something really delays you, you will still be asked to say a word.