231-260

Chapter 231

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

"Your Excellency!" The whole family was frightened when they saw Shen Qingci who was standing behind them at some point, "Your Honor, when did you come out? Hide quickly, don't be afraid, we will protect you, Your Honor. "

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

"It's okay," Shen Qingci walked over, and then walked to the blind Xiong who was lying on the ground, and before the two people behind him even said a word to stop him, Shen Qingci had already stretched out his hand and poked blind Xiong in the eyes.

As for the two little ones, they are both pretending to be majestic now. They were too scared to move just now, and they almost buried their dog heads in the soil, but now they jumped on the blind bear's head, There was a loud yell.

"It's the first time I've seen Xiong Xiazi, and he's really grown quite big."

"My lord, my lord..."

The cook and the men were all scared to death, and what's the matter with this blind man? How come it collapsed after all?

"Well, it's okay." Shen Qingci poked Xiong Xiazi's eyes again, "This guy has taken my drug, and if he can't sleep, he won't be able to wake up in the morning." No, it's not drug, it's incense. Because it was in the mountains, she also carefully brought the Mixiang that she prepared, one is enough to stun a wolf, let alone give it all to this guy, although this guy is quite big, but it should At least you can sleep until tomorrow morning.

"Your...noble man, you are so amazing."

All the boys in the family now have a big obedience written on their heads.

And are all the nobles in Beijing like this? He can write, draw, and even make a blind man dizzy.

"What should I do about this?" Shen Qingci kicked the blind Xiong on the ground with his little toe.

"Let's put it here first, and we'll find someone to carry it back later," the cook thought for a while, then gritted his teeth. A blind bear of this size absolutely cannot stay in the mountains.

This thing is harmful, and I am afraid that whoever encounters it again at that time will not have such good luck.

And almost without stopping, the whole family immediately picked up the two little things that were still domineering on Xiong Xiazi, and carried An's down the mountain.

"Girl, that blind bear..."

The cook and the man asked Shen Qingci carefully, "What do you want to do?" This was put down by Shen Qingci, not only saved their lives, but also won a blind bear for nothing. It is estimated that it can be sold if it is sold. Two or three hundred taels of silver.

"Ask me what to do?" Shen Qingci pinched Tailang's little ear, "You guys hit it, what does it have to do with me?"

The cook man wiped his face vigorously.

"Thank you, sir."

But the whole family still thought Monk Zhang Er couldn't figure it out, he looked at this, and then at that, but after thinking about it, he didn't let him figure it out.

"Brother Dagui, what's going on, what were you talking about just now?" He just didn't understand.

"You don't want to ask you to read more books."