1374

Chapter 1374 The heartless fox

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Don't even think about taking another penny from her in the future.

After nightfall, Shen Qingci touched his daughter's little hand, covered her little body with a quilt, and then lay down himself.

And her shoulder couldn't help but feel pain again. Every pain seemed to remind her of her uselessness and incompetence.

An impostor was allowed to make trouble like this, but she, the real owner, couldn't do anything about it?

Not only did she let that person take over her name, her identity, her home, but she even harmed her savior.

It's best not to fall into her hands.

Shen Qingci grabbed a handful of the quilt on his body and almost tore the quilt into pieces.

"grumble……"

"Chiji..."

This was a rat that came from nowhere. It was barking from time to time. Shen Qingci waved his hand vigorously, but after waving for a long time, the sound was still there.

Chi Chi…

Another noise gave Shen Qingci a headache.

"grumble……"

This sound was like killing a pig.

Shen Qingci suddenly opened his eyes, lowered his head and saw a palm-sized little fox in his arms.

"Every year?"

Shen Qingci asked in disbelief.

Not all foxes are white, and not all foxes only grow so big, and not all foxes chirp, and not all foxes are called Niannian.

There is only one every year.

"Chiji..."

The little fox jumped up with joy, its pointed mouth sticking to Shen Qingci's face from time to time.

For the little fox, the master is the master. Even if the master changes again, it still belongs to the master. Anyway, what it looks at is not the master's face, but the aura on the master's body.

"Niannian, where did you come from?"

Shen Qingci let the little fox sit in the palm of her hand. She just wanted to know where it went with Lao Henglu? She couldn't find it, and it couldn't find her.

How did it get back now, and how did it find her?

"Chiji..."

The little fox barked from time to time, as if it was about to cry, and you could even hear its whining cry.

Shen Qingci stroked its little head soothingly, but before she could say a few more words to it, the little fox ran out again, exactly as when he came in, coming and leaving at will. Then leave.

Shen Qingci pressed his forehead hard.

"Wait until you come here next time and see if I don't pluck out all your fur. It will be a wonderful scene of a human and a fox meeting, and you will be such a loyal little fox."

"The heartless little thing really just left as soon as he said it."

And the little conscienceless fox in her mouth was on the roofs of various houses, stepping on Huanshi.

When it saw a carriage, it ran in with a whoosh.

"Where have you gone?"

Lao Henglu raised his eyes and looked at the little fox in front of him. As soon as he turned around, the fox disappeared, leaving them looking for it on the road for a long time. Where did it go, huh?