621-650

Chapter 621 That's My Wife

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Changqing listened, and he was already sure that this was the family the lady mentioned.

And what this family did made him feel very gratified. For more than ten years, they have been sweeping individual graves and burning paper money. This is not something ordinary people can do.

So the villagers are simple and honest.

"This is Aunt Niu's house."

The young man pointed to a newly opened vermilion wooden door in front of him. As the young man said, this old lady's house is indeed very well-to-do. There are also three large tile-roofed houses inside, which means that it is newly built. The door is also cleaned very clean, not even a single leaf. It can be seen that this is a clean and neat person.

Before reaching Changqingdong, the young Tanzi had already stepped forward, and also patted on the gate of Niu Pozi's house.

"Auntie, auntie, come out quickly, there are guests at your house."

"I'm coming."

Niu Pozi came out quickly and opened the door, but when she saw Changqing, she couldn't help wondering, and also secretly thinking, where did this distinguished guest come from.

"Please come in please come in."

She must have come from a rich family, and the etiquette of hospitality is different from that of ordinary villagers. She greeted people quickly, but she still has the basic ability to observe words and expressions.

Although she said she didn't see this man, but looking at this man's face, he is not a villain, and there is a sense of righteousness all over his body, he is definitely not the kind of villainous person.

Niu Pozi hurriedly welcomed him into the room and poured tea, although it was said to be some crude tea, but Changqing hadn't drank water for a long time, so he was very thirsty.

He picked it up without disgust and took a sip. As a result, after drinking it, he found that the tea was inferior, but the water was good, so the brewed tea had some taste.

He drank five cups in a row, and after he quenched his thirst, he raised his head and looked at Niu Pozi's family. They all stood there, but they didn't dare to sit down. He was the only one sitting, and then drank five cups of tea like a cow.

"Oh, don't you be afraid."

Changqing couldn't help smiling, he felt that his face was pretty good, and he was very kind, and he liked to smile, otherwise, the young master wouldn't let her come here alone, maybe because he was afraid of scaring the villagers.

If Chang Geng's dead face came over, it might scare the child to tears.

"Sit down," he pointed to the chair opposite.

Don't blame him for being anti-customer. If he doesn't let these people sit, maybe none of these people would dare to sit.

After he finished speaking, the others also sat down, but they all looked at him eagerly, but they didn't dare to speak. After all, he always had the military and murderous aura in his body, and he didn't seem to be as simple and honest as the villagers.

"I was just entrusted by others."

Changqing took out a bank note from himself and put it on the table, "This is a silver note of one thousand taels, you take it first."