861-890

Chapter 861

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Shen Qingci sat down again, and made new incense.

And since she came back, there are a few new fragrances coming out, not a few very pleasant peach blossom fragrances, these are all ideas from her Dongling.

There are also several colors of rouge, which are also sold very well.

These things do not lie in many, but in one essence.

The things she makes with her own hands will not be sold cheaply, but if someone buys them, they will fight over their heads to buy them.

Besides, Mo Li had already arrived at Duke Wei's mansion on horseback. Today happened to be a day of rest for the Weapons Division. Shen Wenhao invited Yu Wenxu to come to the mansion as a guest. It was also because Lin Yun's mother brought several jars of good wine ,so,

Shen Wenhao also borrowed flowers to offer Buddha, and invited his brother-in-law to come together. The two had grown up together, and now that they are in-laws, the relationship is now more like before.

Even when they are chatting freely, sometimes they still think of the comfort when the three of them made tea and discussed poetry together when they were young, but in the end Song Mingjiang got farther and farther away from them.

I don't know how he was doing in Ning County? Shen Wenhao shook the cup in his hand, and said with a sigh.

After all, they are all from the capital, no matter how good the outside is, they can't compare to the prosperity of the capital.

"Find him a chance, let's get him out." Yu Wenxu picked up Sayu and took a sip. The wine smelled really good, not bad, but it tasted great.

"I thought so too," Shen Wenhao had actually thought about it, "No matter what, he always grew up with us, and he also saved Ah Ning's life." This kind of grace is enough for them to remember for life Well, if it wasn't for him, Ah Ning might not be alive today.

"You just think too much," Yu Wenxu disagreed. "If you say yes, let's not mention my mother's help to their Song family. It is the last time he was impeached, or you asked your father-in-law to help say With a few good words, it is so easy for him to lose his official position, I am afraid that he will have no intention of official career in his whole life."

With an elm head like Song Mingjiang, he doesn't know how to adapt. He can only read sage books all his life. It is good to read books, but he can only talk about things on paper. If it weren't for the protection of the two of them, he would not have known he was dead. Eight times out of ten times, not to mention that he is still a seventh-rank magistrate, he may not even be a teacher.

I don't have any family business at all, and those who are unlucky have to learn from others with three wives and four concubines. No, it's not three wives and four concubines, but seven wives and eight concubines. With so many mouths to eat, I don't know if I can still support myself. The Song family's ancestral property was eaten into the stomach by these women.

So, well, they have already reported it, so there is no need to say anything else.

They can still think about him now, because they are thinking about the friendship they grew up together in the past.

As long as he didn't do too much wrong in Ning County, they would transfer him to the capital if they could find a way, which would be better than being the magistrate of such a place.