1502

Chapter 1502 Don’t like them

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

There are people here who don't want to see them, and they won't touch their hot faces to their cold butts.

Prince Jun's Mansion is not relying on their uncle. To put it bluntly, they don't owe anyone in this world, they just owe their aunt, so they naturally treat their aunt well, and they also want to treat Guo'er well. Guo'er belongs to them. The only sister, if they are not close, who should they be close to?

If his aunt doesn't let his two cousins ​​get close to them, why don't they still want the two cousins ​​to get close to the Lin family?

Her calculation is indeed good, but it also depends on whether her grandfather agrees?

"Brother, she doesn't like us."

Xiaojiu, a triplet, pulled Yu Wenjin's sleeve, and he pouted. This is the temperament of children. Naturally, he couldn't hide anything in his heart?

Whatever comes to mind, just say it.

"If she doesn't like it, let her go if she doesn't like it."

Yu Wenjin squeezed his brother's little face and said, "We are not less fond of her, right?"

"kindness."

Xiaojiu nodded his head vigorously. He was a good brother who listened to his brother. Whatever he said was good and right.

"Brother, are you going out with your uncle this time?"

Yu Wenyu asked Yu Wenjin.

"Well, I'm going to go there again."

After Yu Wenjin went out once, he felt that he didn't like being imprisoned in the capital very much. He still wanted to go out for a walk and experience the suffering of the people. As for his studies, he could take the time to complete them. .

"You should go out once too."

Yu Wen was so sincere that he really wanted Yu Wen Yu to travel with him.

"No, I'll be tanned outside."

What Yu Wenyu loves most now is his own face. It feels uncomfortable to think about living in the open air. This time when the eldest brother comes back, he has lost a lot of weight and looks darker. If he really grows up He didn't want to live like that.

Yu Wenjin pinched his brother's fair skin and said, "You are the fairest in the family. Be careful of being beaten by your grandfather."

"Who said I'm the fairest?"

Yu Wenyu disagrees with this.

"Then you can find someone whiter than you?"

Yuwen Jin rolled his eyes at his younger brother, for such an obvious thing, do you still need to open your eyes and tell lies?

As a result, Yu Wenyu hugged Guo'er directly, and then put his face next to Guo'er's little face.

"She's much fairer than me."

But Guo'er still looked confused. She had big eyes and her natural white skin was very beautiful, just like a small snowball. She was loved by everyone, but some people didn't like her.

Yu Wenjin touched his sister's little face.

If you don't like it, don't like it. There are many people who like his Guo'er, not least Lin Yunniang's.