151-170

Chapter 151

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Nanny He gently stroked Shen Qingci's hair, but she didn't know what to say, okay, don't tell if you don't tell. After drinking the medicine for three days like this, Shen Qingci also cooperated, she recovered very quickly, within three days, she had already recovered, but her little face had lost a lot of weight.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

Originally, Nanny He wanted her to rest for a few more days, but the time was really too late, because Shen Qingrong's incense tasting session was about to arrive, and these days when Shen Qingci was recuperating, the posts were all sent out Actually, Shen Qingrong didn't know who to send it to, Princess Jun sent someone to give her a name post, and asked her to post it according to this post.

If you want to come, you will come. If you can't come, the people there will make a special trip to notify you, so you won't lose the face of the Weiguo Mansion.

Shen Qingrong sent out the posts one by one, there were probably more than 20, unexpectedly, no one refused to come, even the always proud Xiangfu Qianshan wanted to come.

In fact, Shen Qingrong felt that what these noble ladies gave was not her face, but the face of those fragrant pills and rouge gouache. But whatever the reason.

As long as they can come, it's enough to give her face, and it won't make her difficult to be a human being.

The Duke of Wei's Mansion has been busy for several days, but in fact there is nothing to be busy with. They are not holding any flower parties themselves, and of course they don't need to get a lot of flowers from all over the place, and they don't need to use a lot of flowers. They only need to prepare tea and make some snacks, which is regarded as a good treat, and what they have to pay back is to prepare those fragrant pills and rouge powder.

These Shen Qingci have already been prepared, and there will be a return gift for every noble lady who comes over, that is, some small portions of rouge and gouache, and some wonderful fragrances that Yipinxiang has never appeared before.

Each portion is packed in a woven bamboo basket, and the weaving of the bamboo basket is also very interesting. Although it is not too expensive, it is expensive because it is delicate and delicate, and it is covered with a layer of fine silk cloth. It's perfect to put these things.

These incense gifts were all prepared in advance, and the women and girls in the mansion put them up one by one, and now they are all placed in a special place.

But on the day of the incense tasting meeting, someone came over early in the morning, obviously the Cheng family sisters who were the most impatient. When they came, it was natural that they made a special trip to find Shen Qingrong.

"I heard that you got a lot of good things this time. I've been waiting for several days. The time passes really slowly. It's finally here."

Cheng Ranyuan took Shen Qingrong's hand, "It's not good for you to take you to see it now, I can't wait."

"Okay, at my sister's place, let's go and have a look."

Shen Qingrong was also good-tempered, so she took the Cheng sisters there, and the place where Shen Qingci lived was considered to be a wonderful place, all because of her own strange ideas, such as writing that small plaque by herself, and There are artificial mountains and rocks randomly made out of it, regardless of the format, but it is also a different kind of fun.