1465

Chapter 1465 Who cares about March?

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Daxiang lowered his voice and asked, for example, what should we do next? We can't just wait, right?

"The lady said, wait."

Xie Si stood at the door with his eyes closed again.

Suddenly, she remembered something again, "Daxiang, go get some food. Madam hasn't eaten much since morning, so she must be hungry."

Daxiang touched her belly. In fact, let alone Madam, she was hungry herself.

And her stomach also grumbled very cooperatively. This sound made Daxiang so embarrassed that she almost didn't dig a hole.

She doesn't bark in the morning or in the evening, but she barks at this time. She must be embarrassed, right?

Daxiang rolled up her sleeves, and then faced Sanyue, who was so thin that only a few bones were left.

"Come and help me."

March nodded.

Even when she turned around, she was looking at the room where Xiao Huang lived.

"Sister, who is there?"

Yu Yue always felt that Xiao Qing was back, otherwise no one would be looking for her. She only recognized Xiao Qing's, but Xiao Qing was just an ordinary person. How could she have such a beautiful carriage? There are so many maids.

"Do not ask."

Daxiang quickly covered Sanyue's mouth, "Work more and talk less. When you know, you will naturally know."

March nodded, she understood.

Seeing that she understood, Daxiang let go of her hand, and then started to look for useful things. Fortunately, there was a vegetable patch in the yard, and the vegetables were all grown, and they were also raised. We still raise a lot of chickens. If we have chickens, we should also have eggs.

She walked into the kitchen again and started rummaging inside.

It was also the madam who brought her over. She was most familiar with this kind of kitchen. Their family used to use this kind of kitchen. Even now her mother sometimes uses this kind of kitchen. Otherwise, she would have used Baimei or Baimei. Sanxi, how can I get Madam something to eat?

After a rough look, I found that although there weren't many, there should be some that I had to make do with. I was living a pretty good life. Sure enough, I didn't feel bad for eating and living with others.

Of course, they don't need to feel sorry for others, anyway, they are not eating from Xiao Huang's family.

Xie Si raised his eyelids and heard the screams of chickens again.

"How many has she killed?"

"Five."

Chang Geng has been counting, no more, no less, exactly five.

Are they trying to feed Madam like a pig?

Xie Si touched his arm. Shen Qingci never ate much. Is this going to stretch people to death or let them be raised like pigs?

"Aren't you going to eat?"

Chang Geng asked Xie Si.

Xie Si didn’t understand.

"I want to eat."

Chang Geng also felt that all five of them were missing. He could eat two of them by himself.