1429

Chapter 1429 The fragrance spreads thousands of miles

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

If he hadn't still had some determination, he would have gone to Prince Jun's Mansion and snatched his granddaughter back. Otherwise, how could he have bombed it here instead of going to Prince Jun's Mansion?

He really wanted to go, but he had to wait until he could pull off this old face.

Prince Jun almost spit in the palm of his hand, slapped his old face, and said how much money he needed to earn, whether he wanted to build a few big tombs for himself, or give himself a mouthful of pure gold. He even refused to feed his grandson, and even starved the fruit into cabbage.

What are these words? He has starved his own grandchildren.

It was Lin Yunniang who was rude. Instead of going to the palace to see the emperor, Lin Yunniang refused to feed the two children. Now the good thing she did was to let him, Shen Dingshan, hit his old face against a tree.

What kind of ghost did they marry into their family? What do they need so much money for? Do they really have to put it in the coffin when they die?

The little fox jumped down and ran to his master's lap.

Lao Henglu took the cup and placed it in front of the little fox. The little fox put his little pointed mouth in, squatted down and drank.

"Father-in-law," he called Shen Dingshan again.

"kindness."

"A Ning misses her mother."

Lao Henglu didn't say much. In fact, with just such a sentence, Shen Dingshan should understand that Shen Qingci was raised by him since childhood. He didn't believe what Shen Qingci looked like when she missed her mother. Shen Dingshan didn't Know.

"Because of Lin Yunniang?"

Shen Dingshan placed the cup in his hand on the table.

"Yes," Luo Di gently caressed the little fox in her arms. She said that she missed her mother because the Weiguo Palace was not her home. I also had no father and no mother, so there was nothing like the little fox in the house. Like Princess Jun, there are still people who make decisions for her.

So she didn't want her to see Lin Yunniang again.

"I understand." Although Shen Dingshan's face is still calm, everyone can see that his eyes are all red.

"grumble……"

The little fox was also frightened and quickly got into his master's arms.

"rest assured."

Lao Henglu patted the little fox's little head comfortingly, "You are a fox, not a fish, so no matter what, I can't burn your fur."

He stood up and straightened his sleeves again. As for the little fox, he was still hiding under the clothes on his chest, with only two little paws still exposed...

This was obviously because he was frightened by Shen Dingshan's murderous aura.

Shen Dingshan's murderous aura was indeed so powerful that even the fox was frightened.

At this time, he also kept silent about anything else. Naturally, no one would talk much in front of Shen Qingci.

When Shen Qingci came out of the incense room, he saw one person and one fox sitting on one side. Lao Henglu was feeding chicken to the little fox. He used to feed Zhe Feng, but the golden eagle was there. They all went wild and rarely came back. Only the little fox is now smaller and very cute. He also carries it with him wherever he goes.