1458

Chapter 1458: Explode if you don’t accept it

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

After resting here for an hour, they were about to set off, because they had to rush to the next town before dark, and this place was not a good place to stay.

Yu Zhujin took out a few banknotes from his body and placed them in front of Mrs. Niu.

"Mother-in-law, my aunt has said that one thousand taels of these banknotes will be given to you to thank you for the meal. The other one thousand taels will be given to the village, and the remaining one thousand taels will be used to pay for road construction in the village."

"I hope you will be kind to my grandmother's tomb."

Mrs. Niu quickly pushed the banknotes. She didn't dare to ask for these.

In fact, he didn't need to say that they would take good care of Lou Xuefei's tomb. They had been taking care of it here for twenty years, and they would continue to take care of it from generation to generation.

"Take it."

Yu Wenjin handed the banknote in his hand to Mrs. Niu.

Then she strode away from the place. When they arrived at the entrance of the village, they saw Shen Qingci holding Guo'er's little hand and standing at the entrance of the village. The dilapidated house at the entrance of the village had been in disrepair for a long time. , and it has decayed. No matter how well it is maintained, the current building will never be the same one as before, nor will it be the same one that Shen Qingci lived in back then.

"Auntie, would you like to go in?"

Yu Wenjin asked Shen Qingci, after standing outside for a long time, do you really want to stop going in?

Shen Qingci shook his head, "No more."

It is no longer the place it once was, nor the home she and her mother used to have. Everything here has been weathered and lost.

"Let's go," she held Guo'er's little hand again, but Guo'er stood there motionless.

"What's wrong?" Shen Qingci lowered his head and asked his daughter.

"Mom, I'm tired."

Guo'er held her little tiger in her arms and raised her little head. She also opened her big eyes and looked at her mother from time to time.

"Come on, brother, give me a hug."

Yu Wenjin quickly picked up his little cousin. Guo'er was still small now. If she grew older, she wouldn't be able to hold her in her arms. Men and women were seated in separate seats at the age of seven.

After calculation, Guo'er is now four years old, only three years away from seven years old. Three years, he can only take Guo'er like this for three years, and when he goes back, Guo'er will be given away by his grandfather. Robbed.

There is nothing wrong with him, so among these fifteen brothers, he may be the luckiest. He can watch Guoer grow from such a little kid to a little girl, and even his aunt Those three at home all have such opportunities.

"Let's go, brother will carry you away."

Yu Wenjin hugged Guo'er happily, and his face, which was obviously much more mature than before, now looked a little less childish.

Children from poor families are destined to become parents early, but children from middle-class families seem to have to endure more.

Shen Qingci looked back at the house at the entrance of the village.