1480

Chapter 1480: What did he dig up?

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

It also runs very fast in the snow.

"grumble……"

The little fox stopped and looked at a certain place in the mountain. Finally, it turned its little head and continued to jump and run here.

The wind and snow here are much lighter than in other places. It is not like being on the top of a snow-capped mountain, where the footprints left behind may be blown away by the wind and snow in an instant.

There was heavy snow there, making it difficult to move even an inch, and it was difficult to take care of everything at the same time.

The little fox ran forward again, and then ran to a place, where he also dug with his paws.

"I'll come, I'll come."

Changqing came over quickly, took off the things on his back, took out a shovel, and dug in the snow. There were treasures everywhere in the snow-capped mountains. I wonder if they were ginseng or something else?

He was quite happy digging at first, but after digging for a long time, why didn't he find anything?

"you……"

What else did he want to ask?

As a result, the little fox jumped into the pit, and Changqing smelled a smell.

It's shit.

"ha……"

He patted his thigh with a long smile, tears about to come out of his eyes.

"You don't know that this fox was brought up by Miaomiao. It will follow whatever Miaomiao likes. She just wants to poop in peace. Why are you running like that?"

Chang Qing's entire face turned black.

After the little fox finished solving the problem, he kicked the snow away with his paws, wiped his paws clean on the snow, sat on the ground again, and wiped his anus as well. .

When it got up again, it started running across the snow again.

"Chiji..."

The little fox found a place to dig again. While digging, he barked at Changqing and the others from time to time.

Did this little thing find something?

Chang Yi hurried over, squatted down, and started digging along with him.

"It's ginseng."

After digging for a while, he figured out what it was? He put down the shovel he was holding and dug with his hands.

Their house is not short of money, but with Mo Fei's medicine-swallowing beast around, there seems to be not enough medicinal materials, including the radishes that Madam brought back last time.

No, it's ginseng, it was all wiped out by that guy.

This ginseng is a good thing, but you can't just buy it. Even in the palace, there are not many, and there are even less among the people. I am afraid that the best ginseng among the people has been bought by their wives. , so it can be found out now.

That is, those dry ginseng.

Ginseng is a life-saving thing. Now there is no difference in their house, but the best ginseng.

Carefully, Changqing dug out the ginseng, not daring to destroy even the roots.

After digging out the whole ginseng, Changyi wiped the cold sweat from his head and sat on the snow. It was still snowing heavily on this cold day, but he was covered in cold sweat for fear of losing it. A ginseng whisker.