1462

Chapter 1462 Take possession of it

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"Where's your money?" Yue Yue asked her. The three of them all had two hundred taels of silver with them at that time. She still has it with her now, but she just spent the fractions, and the big ones haven't been touched yet.

"My money?" When Xiao Huang mentioned her money, she not only wanted to cry, but also wanted to die.

"My mother took away all my money to build a house. She also married my brother and gave him a dowry gift of thirty taels. He also asked for a shop in the town, so she also gave it to me. , I spent all my money, and now my father is ill, but I can’t even get out even a tael of money.”

"Then we can sell the shop."

March is an honest child. He asks whatever comes to his mind. It's not like he bought a shop and sold it if he didn't have any money. He could still sell a lot.

"We will lose a lot of money if we sell that shop."

Xiao Huang held onto March's shoulders, "In March, I'm just lending you, really just fifty taels. You lend me a few months. When my shop makes money, I'll pay it back." your."

And she was crying hoarsely, also saying that when they were in trouble, if it weren't for her, a little seedling like March would have died long ago. Now she just borrowed a few taels of money to meet the emergency. How could you not borrow it?

March was said to be very uncomfortable. She was young and soft-hearted. After Xiao Huang was so casually involved in several old debts, she really felt that if she didn't save it, she would be sorry for everyone.

What would happen if Xiao Huang's father really fell ill or died? Xiao Huang will hate her forever. How can money and a life be compared?

A human life may be worth fifty taels, but no amount of money can buy a human life.

If this person is gone, he is gone, and he can never be found again.

So, in the end, March took out fifty taels of silver and gave it to Xiao Huang. After Xiao Huang took the silver, a few days passed. Even her younger brothers and sisters would still come over. Sometimes March Because they have to go outside to collect firewood, if the cooking is slower or less, the children will be reluctant, especially Xiao Huang’s eldest brother, maybe because he is spoiled at home. , as if everyone owed him.

Not only would he curse people, he would also hit them.

March has a good temper and doesn't like to cause trouble. She also remembers what Xiaoqing told her at that time. Xiaoqing said that she is weak and can endure everything. If she can't bear it, just take the money. When looking for Li Zheng, she also said that Li Zheng was someone she could trust. She also remembered it in Yue Yue, but she always felt that she could bear it. Moreover, she just wanted to be here, waiting for Xiao Qing to come back. She also believed that, Xiaoqing will definitely come back. If she says she will come back, she will definitely come back.

So she endured it, and every day she endured it was one day less.

But when March came over again, she hugged March and cried and made trouble, saying that her father had a money-burning disease. They spent all their money, even the shop. Sold, but this disease is like a bottomless pit. No matter how much money they put into it, more money will be needed in the end.

Therefore, Xiao Huang said that she was going to be sold. His mother wanted to sell her to someone else as a concubine, but that person was a fool at all. He had beaten his third wife to death. After this marriage, she must no longer be a concubine. Came back alive.

"Qu Yue, you must save me. If you don't save me, I would rather die like this now. At least, I can die cleanly." As she said this, she also hit the wall on one side, and also pushed her to the side. I was scared in March.

Of course, Yu Yue couldn't really let her die here, so he could only take out another fifty taels of silver.

In this way, the one hundred taels of silver were all given to Xiao Huang. There was not much money left in March. She thought that was the end, but Xiao Huang made many excuses one after another. I want to borrow money from her. I can borrow two taels today, three taels tomorrow, and five taels the day after tomorrow.

If you continue to borrow like this, even all the gold and silver will be borrowed. When there is really no money to borrow in March, Xiao Huang asks March to sell the house again.

But there is no way to sell this house in March.

Because the house deed is not with her, but in Xiaoqing's hands.

And Xiao Huang said that her eldest brother was getting married, and her house had not been built yet, so she wanted to show off in March. As long as the marriage was completed, the house would be returned to her. She moved in again.

When Xiao Huang said these words, even March's baggage was given to her. There were only a few clothes in it, which were still old. There were no new clothes that Xiao Qing bought for March. It's for March.

In March, he could only carry a small baggage and live in a small thatched shed outside the village, while the Huang family got their bride into the house with every effort.

It's just that Xiao Huang had promised to let Xiao Sanyue come back as soon as he got a wife. But after a few months of marriage, Sanyue wanted to come back, but Xiao Huang said that his sister-in-law was pregnant now, and she was angry. No, this is the eldest son and grandson of the Huang family. If there is something wrong with him, then Yue Yue will become a murderer.

When March heard this, she didn't mention anything about going back. She just kept living in that thatched house. When she was hungry, she would dig weeds to satisfy her hunger. A young couple in the village saw that she felt sorry for her, so they gave her some food. In March, I also helped people in the village with some work, so I could barely make ends meet.

And she waited for another ten months. Finally, Xiao Huang's sister-in-law gave birth. But when she wanted to go back to the house in March, Xiao Huang said that Xiao Qing gave the house to her. .

Naturally, Yue Yue didn't believe what she said. She wanted to seek justice for herself, but she was weak on her own. The newly married daughter-in-law of the Chen family had some connections with the county magistrate's family, and the people in the village Everyone knew clearly that this was done intentionally by Xiao Huang's family, that is, they deliberately bullied a helpless orphan girl. However, the current Xiao Huang family is no longer the poor family it used to be.

Nowadays, no one in the village dares to offend anyone who is rich and powerful. Of course, no one dares to stand up to Yue Yue. It is only now that Yue Yue knows that Xiao Huang lied to her.

There was nothing wrong with him getting sick or being sold. He just wanted to defraud her of the money, and in the end he defrauded the house away. She clearly knew that the deed of the house was not in her hands, so she could occupy it. Already, have you been talking nonsense and blatantly robbing other people’s things?

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us